It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting.More Anti-Gun Protests From The Media, Democrats and Hogg

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

As a mod, I can tell you that there is no ignore feature. Always the option of manually looking at the poster and choosing not to read the post. Takes a little effort.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar>>> His dad worked for NASA. Maybe he was programmed for MK Ultra and the exposure to the video games triggered something. Or he had zero social skills and didn't see human life as real and sacred. Again, that sounds like the deep state mentality.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

I didn’t say or even think that we need to get the wall built. I said “Gee, too bad she was killed and not just missing.”

But as I pointed out in my post, only three countries in the entire world have a constitutionally protected right to bear arms. That means it is not just a freedom to choose to own or not but a protected freedom. In contrast, abortion is a freedom but not a protected freedom. Huge difference. One can go away like a fart in the wind, the other not so easy.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Konduit

RavenChamps is hardly a unique user name across social media.

The shooter went by RavenChamp, not Ravenchamps (plural) btw like you clip shows.

Good of you to spin up some prop though.

No, he didn't. His username was ravenchamps look for yourself. I don't know where you get your info from.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

twitter.com...

"The mass shooter’s Reddit handle is different from one that previously circulated and thus there is no evidence that the tragic shooting was politically based in any way or by either side. My apologies to readers."

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Well what do you know...

David Katz hospitalized twice for mental illness

Divorce filings from the parents of 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore say that as a teenager he was twice hospitalized in psychiatric facilities and that he was prescribed anti-psychotic and antidepressant medications.

I'm sure once the guns are gone, we can have our drugs and everything will be fine.
edit on 28-8-2018 by CymaticA because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2018 by CymaticA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Pretty strange, his xbox account and gamer tags were ravenchamps, he was obsessed with madden, and went dark several days before the shooting just like the reddit profile... which then popped up 3 days later spamming about vapes.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

He was a Bills fan, and this is coming from Cernovich, so it is not some "leftist propaganda"

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

www.nbcnews.com...

"But the real owner of the account was a Minnesota native named Pavel, who returned to Reddit on Monday to see dozens of people claiming he was dead."

""I went on Reddit. I noticed I had 60, 70 unread messages. Usually I have two or something," Pavel, who didn't give his last name out of privacy concerns, told NBC News on Monday night. "I look at the messages and it's a bunch of people using my username claiming I'm that Madden shooter person. Half of them are messages like 'I hope that person's dead.'"

"Pavel, whose identity NBC News was independently able to confirm through a phone records search, said it was the "weirdest Monday, internet-wise" he's ever had, and he was going to spend the rest of the night "making some mixies and calling out some idiots.”

When he refreshed his browser, he had 70 more messages to respond to since the start of the phone call.

"My takeaway on this is there are a lot of idiots on the internet who come to conclusions over no factual evidence," he said."

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

the guy who was falsely identified as the jacksonville shooter has a thread on reddit in the ask me anything AMA sub.

www.reddit.com...

it's entertaining to read.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join