It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting.More Anti-Gun Protests From The Media, Democrats and Hogg

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

The same way they spin it when the Trump supporter shot up the school...

edit on 27-8-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Oh no no no no

Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’ – Referred to Trump Supporters at “Trumptards” – Murdered 4 People

I wonder how the media is going to spin this.

Unfortunately, this is not surprising. We've seen how utterly crazy progressives are. They must be so frustrated at losing all the time. I hope this isn't the final stages of TDS that we are seeing here...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

amusing how you seem to leave out the "utterly crazy" right/rightists ...

so, Trump supporter shoots up a school = Fake news, false flag, don't politicise it, Politics don't matter etc etc

someone you deem "progressive" because he said "Trumptard" and it is just more evidence of the crazy violent progressives...

calling someone a Trumptard doesn't align you with any "Resistance"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I think the crazy and unhinged behaviour is primarily coming from the far left.
We see the raging on the streets at the drop of a hat.
It doesn't take much to go from screaming on the streets, hitting people and smashing things up like a maniac to progressing to spraying bullets around like a maniac. The left is already unhinged.
This is just another example of the 'Resistance' which Democrat politicians and their media arm are calling for day in day out.
edit on 27/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

The same way they spin it when the Trump supporter shot up the school...

You mean like when they claimed Nikolas Cruz was a part of the white nationalist Republic of Florida militia... which was proven completely false? Who are these Trump supporting shooters you keep talking about?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Crazy how some people are so blind and clueless to what is going on around them isn't? "Utterly crazy right/rightists???" Yeah, riiiiiight. Why is it then that I'm seeing 'mostly' deranged people from the left protesting and carrying out acts of violence? Antifa members are the ones getting arrested lately, all dressed in black, carrying weapons and wearing masks. They're nothing more than violent activists who hate cops, conservatives, patriots and Trump supporters(because they think they're all 'white nationalists').

Sixteen members of Antifa groups were arrested after clashing with police during a counter-protest against a Blue Lives Matter rally in Philadelphia.

Some of the protesters wore masks and carried flags as they marched and shouted “No justice, no peace, no racist police.” Others shouted “Eat the rich, feed the poor. Kill one cop, then kill more.”

www.rt.com...

"Kill one cop, then kill more.” I rest my case!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Amazing how you seem to think that even matters.

Are children less dead today than if a Trump supporter shot them? Does the political affiliation of a shooter affect the lethality of the bullets fired? Will the dead rest in peace more because someone who hated "Trumptards" shot them?

The very fact that someone who has a posting history on this site of disparaging both the President and the Republican party, while consistently towing the Democratic party line, is now trying to politicize the deaths of children to protect their murderer because that murderer is aligned politically with you, is clear evidence that your narrative is inherently false. It does not matter what political affiliation the shooter held; being a Democrat, or a Progressive, or a Liberal, does not exempt one from legal consequences in this country... well, should not, anyway.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Oh no no no no

Jacksonville Shooter Was Member of Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’ – Referred to Trump Supporters at “Trumptards” – Murdered 4 People

I wonder how the media is going to spin this.

The kid sounds like Antifa.
What a surprise.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: UKTruth

calling someone a Trumptard doesn't align you with any "Resistance"

It sure the hell doesn't make you a Trump Supporter.

We will need more evidence of his Politics. Most Gamers don't care for Politics ......or anything other than their fav game.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Guns Don't kill people ... bullets do.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Funny how an illegal kills one white person and we need to build a wall, yet when something like this happens we choose to put our heads down and keep on keeping on.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Sure I can absorb and correlate; some people have serious mental health issues.
They are spread out evenly over the entire world, but surprisingly these mass shootings only take place where firearms are readily available.

Can you correlate? Because these innocent victims can't absorb projectiles

no sorry to burst your bubble. but these mass shootings do not in fact only take place where firearms are readily available. admittedly there are not so many countries where firearms are readily and easily available these days. yet the US is not the only one out there. although of those countries with readily and easily available firearms, the US seems to be the only one that suffers from these mass attacks using guns.

but let me ask you this. is severe road rage, the fault of easily, and readily available cars? something else that the US would seem to be the world leader, and you might even say innovator of. something else that like mass attacks seems to be spreading like a virus around the world with the US leading the way.

on the other hand mass shootings do occur in countries where firearms are not as readily and easily available. like Canada, and even Australia. both countries that anti-gun fanatics love to single out for how well gun control works. also keep in mind that many countries suffer mass attacks, where weapons other than firearms are used. like China for example, a place where guns are extremely difficult to get ahold of. yet all that has caused is other weapons being used in the place of guns. other weapons being used in attacks other than guns are knives, and bladed weapons (the UK is even going so far as to ban knives as a result these days), cars and trucks, being the two most popular. thank god bombs are not popular outside of political/religious terrorism for the most part. yet they easily could be.

i'm not so sure i would even completely blame mental health for these issues. it plays a part, but it's more a sign of sick societies in my opinion. is it mental health that is the issue? or is it that the mental health issue is being caused by the sickening of society? and just like these mass attacks, not the real problem but symptoms of the problem? and i do believe that deep down even road rage is a part of the issue or at least related to the issue. being another far earlier sign of the sickening society, and the mental problems it is causing. could it even be that the drug abuse problem is just yet another, even far earlier sign of the problems of a sick society, and the mental issues that sick society is causing?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

you mean the Nikolas Cruz who was on video wearing a MAGA hat...yeah, that Trump supporter

and the ones who claimed he was from the nationalist group, were the group themselves, not the media, the media just reported what they said

if you are going to cherry pick 5 allegedly "leftist" why don't you also point out the rightists ones?

also,

i.imgur.com...

these don't sound extremely "progressive"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Here's your difference:

A "right-winger" commits a heinous crime - conservatives condemn him and demand justice, while progressives/liberals condemn him and demand justice.

A "left-winger" commits a heinous crime - conservatives condemn him and demand justice, while progressives/liberals complain about why people are picking on him.

Just like you are now.

Politics has no place in deciding who should be punished.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, it doesn't matter, but after these things, there are always the people that attempt to claim their side as innocents with extreme bias and hypocrisy

there are no innocents

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

well, no they actually don't...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

RavenChamps is hardly a unique user name across social media.

The shooter went by RavenChamp, not Ravenchamps (plural) btw like you clip shows.

Good of you to spin up some prop though.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I think a lot of people faint when they see blood.

Depends greatly upon who's blood it is, and how much.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Amazing how you seem to think that even matters.

Are children less dead today than if a Trump supporter shot them? Does the political affiliation of a shooter affect the lethality of the bullets fired? Will the dead rest in peace more because someone who hated "Trumptards" shot them?

The very fact that someone who has a posting history on this site of disparaging both the President and the Republican party, while consistently towing the Democratic party line, is now trying to politicize the deaths of children to protect their murderer because that murderer is aligned politically with you, is clear evidence that your narrative is inherently false. It does not matter what political affiliation the shooter held; being a Democrat, or a Progressive, or a Liberal, does not exempt one from legal consequences in this country... well, should not, anyway.

TheRedneck

As a Mod, can you set my Ignore feature? I can't bc you're a Mod.

Thanks!

A

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join