It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Mass Shooting.More Anti-Gun Protests From The Media, Democrats and Hogg

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
First and foremost, I would like to offer my sincere condolences to those killed and injured in Jacksonville, Florida. Apparently one suspect started shooting at the Jacksonville Madden Football (computer game) Tournament.

Several people on social media participating in the Madden NFL Championship Series reported hearing gunshots shortly after 1:30 p.m. during the livestream of the tournament on the platform Twitch. Sunday's event was held at GLHF Game Bar, which is located in Jacksonville Landing.

Oh my god someone just shot up the Jacksonville madden tournament. This is unreal I hope everyone is okay. t.co... — Kyrie Curry (@THATS_FlNE) August 26, 2018

www.foxnews.com...

As a gun owner, I'm sickened by these shootings, but realize guns in the hands of criminals or mentally ill people is the reason for this. A car driven in a responsible manner, is not a dangerous killing machine. However, it can be if driven by a person impaired on drugs, rage or mental illness. Where's the anti-car crowd in society, when a person drives the wrong way because they're drunk and takes out a whole family?

Now, we're going to have to endure more anti-gun rhetoric from Democrats and people (mostly Liberals who never handled a gun in their lives), who think David Hogg is the anti-gun messiah. Instead of blaming a Godless society and mental illness, law abiding gun owners and the NRA will be the ones stigmatized and attacked by these anti-gun zealots.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
When an officer shoots someone its his fault and people want his head

When someone else does it, its the guns fault, The NRA, Republicans, and Dana losch

And people wonder why we think the left are bat sht crazy and inconsistent

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It’s okay. When we build the wall, this won’t happen anymore.

+24 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Of course you're one of the first people in

And this hasn't nothing to do w a wall

Boy you sure want to derail the thread ASAP huh?

Gross

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Wow thanx for again adding so much to the conversation. 4 dead and your sassy attitude just makes us all feel better..a reply to: kaylaluv

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples
the NDAA 2017 lists one of the center’s (GEC) functions as:

“Identifying current and em erging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…” 
— §1259C, b4 

This is more than likely an attack perpetuated by someone being remotely controlled by magneto-thermal stimulation. Thas why the gunman frequently dies and the "we are searching for more suspects" evolves into case closed.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Sad. Condolences to those who were affected.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Wow thanx for again adding so much to the conversation. 4 dead and your sassy attitude just makes us all feel better..a reply to: kaylaluv

As opposed to the OP, who is whining about getting to keep his guns...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Now, we're going to have to endure more anti-gun rhetoric from Democrats and people (mostly Liberals who never handled a gun in their lives), who think David Hogg is the anti-gun messiah.

So before we get to enjoy hearing it from them, you have to start it here. Thanks.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22

As opposed to the OP, who is whining about getting to keep his guns...

If you don't like it why did you read it. The only whining is coming from u

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Were the shooter(s) illegal aliens undocumented from Mexico ?

🤜💥🤛

"all MSM smoke and mirrors"

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Nice, bodies arent even cold yet.
If you have a possible solution to putting an end to these mass shootings I'd love to hear them.
I'm not here to advocate gun control, I'm here to advocate the most practicle way to end these mass shootings.

I agree, it is not the guns but the godless society and mental illness combined with the over availabillty of fire arms.
Fire arms are just to powerfull in a short amount of time in the wrongs hands.
So ask yourself this question : whats easier to control, the amount of available fire arms in the country or the mental state of every individual in the country?
Serious question

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

The problem is in the head and the heart.

People dont value life anymore what so ever, everything in our culture now days is so cheap and shallow, and throw away.

We have totally gotten away from values, accountability, and teaching our kids the sanctity of life.

Instead parents and kids are staring into their phones all day, or into their game consoles or sometimes both, worrying about "likes" and "shares" on social media, and how many "friends" they have , or followers, from people they dont even know or matter.

Depsite that the objective is do "do better" then that person they dont even know, full of fake lives, fake smiles, and fake happiness.

And we wonder why nothing is valued or sacred anymore?

And people think its a GUN problem?

Sorry, no , not even close.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

I wish I could star this 10000 times

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Soooo, no solutions?

If you're not into reducing the amount of available fire arms I got another one
I just got of the ouija board with James Madison. Showed him a few things. You know what he had to say?

-Flintlock only

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

This is a terrible tragedy. My thoughts go to all the victims.

But this meme is so terrible and out of place. Cigarettes don't kill? People who use them do?

That's like saying cyanide doesn't kill. People who use it do.

I'm sorry but I was a smoker for a long time and I understand the damage I did to myself but also to my family and those around me. Second hand smoke kills, and so does the residue on the walls and floors that our kids and pets walks and crawl on.

I find that quote so wrong and inappropriate here. It completely diminishes what you were trying to say and I'm all for the 2nd.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42

Soooo, no solutions?

If you're not into reducing the amount of available fire arms I got another one
I just got of the ouija board with James Madison. Showed him a few things. You know what he had to say?

-Flintlock only

because it has nothing to do with firearms

Im sorry you werent able to absorb what I read and correlate it properly as causation.

And no, im not going to go on your circular logic trip with you because you have a thing with guns.

Better luck next time
edit on 26-8-2018 by Whatthedoctorordered because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Spot on.

People don't know how to apply true sportsmanship anymore. Maybe it's because society is degenerating. They laugh and make fun of the values that used to be taught in school, the Scouts, church, strong families.

Humanity may be progressing technologically, but they are degenerating psychologically and socially, imo.

edit on 26-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
As a gun owner, I'm sickened by these shootings, but realize guns in the hands of criminals or mentally ill people is the reason for this. A car driven in a responsible manner, is not a dangerous killing machine. However, it can be if driven by a person impaired on drugs, rage or mental illness. Where's the anti-car crowd in society, when a person drives the wrong way because they're drunk and takes out a whole family?

The problem with you gun loving folks is that you fail to see the link between availability and use. The higher the availability the higher the chance they will be used. The higher the availability the more likely nutters will get hold of them. Then there's the higher the chance of an accident such as a child in the home....please don't deny this!

Oh and don't start me on the number of times a person goes loopy (guns,knives,car, whatever) and all the neighbours state "He seemed such a nice person, always said good morning"

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Will the MSM come after video games or guns?

steven javaruski

Guy lost in the tourney, shot it up. His winning avg is 33%. This guy is literally the reason I stopped playing sports games online. You start beating someone hard and they drop out, you dont get your wins and trophies.

Seems like a normal kid, except I think if he was born in 1995 and attending UCF at 23 years old he is either a med student or late bloomer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join