It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at the Jacksonville Landing; Mulitple Fatalites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing, multiple fatalities have been reported.

The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office is on the scene of a mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing, multiple fatalities have been reported.

There not much in the way of details yet. A mass shooting is occuring at Jacksonville Landings (Florida). I will post more as the details come in.

I used to live in Jacksonville, Fl so this hits close to home.

#TheLandingMassShooting
edit on 26-8-2018 by jrod because: Add#

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Well, here we go again.

Keeping tuned in to see how this turns out.
edit on 26-8-2018 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Apparently there was a Madden Tournament going when this occured. 4 confirmed dead, no information on injuries yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

I read 4 dead 10 injured www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
At a gaming tournament?
This could get interesting.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So sad hearing this. People just want to enjoy life, not have a worry about something bad happening everytime they leave their house.
Prayers to those affected.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The gentleman that was supposed to be playing Slayer ended up at the wrong tournament. The people playing as the shooter did what they always do with the avatar when they have no escape, they simply command the shooter to end himself so as not to be able to testify their motor functions we're hijacked by a third party after an injection ferro magnetic particles I to the brain stem.

University of buffalo published this a year ago. Don't forget the ndaa 2017 also enlists "special operators and agents" to ensure proper delivery of propaganda targeted towards American citizens.

Democrats keep trying to attack Florida citizens with their special operators in an effort to get an advantage when they politicize the tragedy for elections. Que the "time to ban guns" argument in under two hours.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Apparently there was a Madden Tournament going when this occured. 4 confirmed dead, no information on injuries yet.

Yeah, these evil first person shoot.... oh, wait!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Not a lot of info about who what why where

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

There not much in the way of details yet. A mass shooting is occuring at Jacksonville Landings (Florida). I will post more as the details come in.

I used to live in Jacksonville, Fl so this hits close to home.

#TheLandingMassShooting

What? On a Sunday 2 Days before more Swamp Rat Testimony? They're getting way too predictable! It Horrible regardless, but it's become a surprisingly coincidental pattern...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretsoftheBlueApples
the NDAA 2017 lists one of the center’s (GEC) functions as:

“Identifying current and em erging trends in… information obtained from print, broadcast, online and social media, support for third-party outlets such as think tanks, political parties, and nongovernmental organizations… and the use of covert or clandestine special operators and agents to influence targeted populations and governments…” 
— §1259C, b4 

Just wait until I find the thread with all the documentation, images of the presearch team, and pop culture reference from ten years prior to the remote control breakthrough that will (already allows) for somebody to play a human with a video game remote utilizing the magneto-thermal stimulation.
edit on 8-26-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Your wrong.

I hope your wrong.

I want you to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky
As far as utilizing specit operators and agents to influence targeted populations, that is straight out of subsection writing from the NDAA 2017. Do you want to k ow more?? Click my signature line to read it.

Do a ats search for magneto-thermal stimulation. I first brought it up last year the day after the last Vegas shooting when Russian intelligence issued a warning about evil technology and the consequences of MTS literally the night prior to the Vegas shooting.

I compiled some data on the entire research team including their pictures, sources of funding, and related projects in a vague thread related to the Vegas shooting.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Could you clarify or explain that first paragraph you wrote? I'm interested but can't really make heads or tails of that paragraph

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Slayer was a live action shooter in the move Gamer in which regular people play as the death row inmates who volunteer to receive nano stimulants in the brain which make the remote control of the person possible. Gerard Butler was the #1 avatar and a 17 year old kid was his player. Top killer in the world essentially.

But here, let me give you a better description of the science.
originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Asertus the University of Buffalo successfully demonstrated the capability to hijack brains the in August, and they released it in a journal. The day before the attack, Russian propaganda decided to highlight this discovery with an ominous warning about hoping that discoveries such as this are not utilized for evil. The following day a man with no established motive and completely out of character does what he does.

When the science to explain literally taking over your motor functions exists and is documented, I cannot fathom how this is not the first theory to look into.
Mind control and hijacking of motor functions, just like that discovered by the team at Buffalo University last month, and warned about by a cultural philosopher on Russian propaganda outlet RT the day before this attack. This same University paid Hillary Clinton to speak in 2014. The day after the attack, Hillary is spouting out gun control.

Imagine someone remotely controlling your brain, forcing your body’s central processing organ to send messages to your muscles that you didn’t authorize. It’s an incredibly scary thought, but scientists have managed to accomplish this science fiction nightmare for real, albeit on a much small scale, and they were even able to prompt their test subject to run, freeze in place, or even completely lose control over their limbs. Thankfully, the research will be used for good rather than evil… for now.

The effort, led by physics professor Arnd Pralle, PhD, of the University at Buffalo College of Arts and Sciences, focused on a technique called “magneto-thermal stimulation.” It’s not exactly a simple process — it requires the implantation of specially built DNA strands and nanoparticles which attach to specific neurons — but once the minimally invasive procedure is over, the brain can be remotely controlled via an alternating magnetic field. When those magnetic inputs are applied, the particles heat up, causing the neurons to fire.

The study, which was published in the most recent edition of the journal eLife, includes experiments where were performed on mice. Using the new technique, the researchers were able to control the movement of the animals, causing them to freeze, lock up their limbs, turn around, or even run.

They were awarded $1.2 million to continue this study in 2012

Effort to Remotely Control Brain Cells Gets Push from Innovative Grant

Scientists developing a non-invasive technique for triggering brain activity receive $1.2 million from the Human Frontier Science Program .

The project is led by University at Buffalo Assistant Professor Arnd Pralle, PhD, a physicist who has pioneered a method of using tiny, magnetic particles to remotely induce neurons to fire.

Who is the Human Frontier Science Program??

The Human Frontier Science Program is a program of funding for frontier research in the life sciences. It is implemented by the International Human Frontier Science Program Organization (HFSPO) with its office in Strasbourg.

Members

The members of the HFSPO, the so-called Management Supporting Parties (MSPs) are the contributing countries and the European Union, which contributes on behalf of the non-G7 EU members.

The current MSPs are Australia, Canada, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Republic of Korea, Norway, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland the United Kingdom, the United States of America and the European Union.

Lets spread this information and help the general public bring it to the awareness of law enforcement and congress to investigate what role the innovations discovered at the University of Buffalo in New York may have played in unexpected violent mass killings. The discovery they speak of has been demonstrated in a movie before, ten years ago!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
JFRD was having a training exercise?

I can't help but wonder if there isn't an important political race in Jacksonville upcoming in Nov?
Why Florida? Airport shooting, Parkland, Pulse, The parking lot self-defense shooting now this.
What are the odds?

Also not sure how you get 14 victims out of 12 shots.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So you're talking about a movie?

Are you suggesting that this was a sort of that movie acted out in reality today?

I understand you're saying there have been studies done on this, I'm not contradicting you. I just want to figure out what your hypothesis is.

Can you explain what you think happened today, without mentioning or making any references to the movie? I think that would make it more clear.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
At a gaming tournament?
This could get interesting.

By interesting you mean sad?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

One of the survivors said that the kid had a laser on his firearm.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Hes trying to say the gov is controlling these shooters to go in and kill people.

Thats the long and short of it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join