It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Breaking news**Mass Shooting at Madden Tournament

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A couple of weeks ago over a single weekend, 66 people were shot in Chicago and 12 died.
There will be over 500 people shot and killed in Chicago in 2018.
These are not just single shootings, they include random attacks on buildings by shooters, killing kids inside.

No one seems to care much. They don't make the news, they don't invoke threads.
There are no David Hoggs on TV, no Town Halls.

Who wants to deal with the issue of gun deaths, really?
Those that select the events that best push a political narrative certainly don't.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered
I wonder if the laser was even properly sighted. It was very likely an under mounted laser on a handgun of some variance. The laser was pointing near his heart, if it was sighted properly the guy shoulda been dead before he managed to scream and question what just happened.

Magneto-thermal stimulation is most certainly a devastating technology when utilized in conjunction with special operators and agents to influence targeted populations.

Who said he was the one who screamed "what did he shoot me with" there were multiple people shot so any one of them could have said that.

As to the last part of your post, yeah sorry I dont get into the "gov made em do it" stuff, humans are perfectly capable of doing despicable things without the gov making them do it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Yeah this ATS'er posts are becoming weirder and weirder

Back on topic, what a tragedy, so sad.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

"they don't invoke threads"

Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Chicago finally beat the two hour mark for shootings

Chicago police face overwhelming gun crime as 45 people shot over weekend

Chicago Hospital on "trauma lock down" due to too many shooting 59+vics

You were saying ?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

yeah the guy with the dot on his chest is dead didnt end up surviving ,the shooter has been tenitively id on twitter by his gamer tag but until pd post it i dont feel right possibly outing wrong person

trueboy was the one w the dot on his chest who is dead (his parents confirmed on twitter) but the others have yet to be formally identified

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

"they don't invoke threads"

Nearly 40 Shot in 3 Days in Chicago

Chicago finally beat the two hour mark for shootings

Chicago police face overwhelming gun crime as 45 people shot over weekend

Chicago Hospital on "trauma lock down" due to too many shooting 59+vics

You were saying ?

Well, my point was that disgusting filthy opportunists cherry pick the gun crime they want in order to push their ridiculous gun control ideas. Sure, sane people do focus on Chicago to get to the real issues. Watch the left wing MSM make my point over the coming days. Maybe they can trot out David Hogg for a few weeks.

Strict gun law areas seem to be a magnet for shootings. Time to relax gun laws and allow people to protect themselves.
edit on 26/8/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Why did the shooter need a laser? It sounds like the shooter was right there. Are there certain specific guns that need the use of a laser?? Anyone want to explain that weirdness?

Also what was happening with the video? Who were the commentators; where were they? Were they players?? Were they somewhere else, but the audio was in the room obviously?

Why did the live video of the players (in the corner of the screen) go gray right as the shooting started?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The pattern of the live video was the same for the entire tournament, when a player scored they added in the cam of them so they can see reactions and it stuff and it went back away when they kicked off.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Perhaps, but also in your "point" you said it didn't invoke threads.

As in you were calling out ATS for not caring about the issue.

And seemingly comparing all of us to the MSM.

Words are tricky, choose them carefully.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Why did the shooter need a laser? It sounds like the shooter was right there. Are there certain specific guns that need the use of a laser?? Anyone want to explain that weirdness?

Also what was happening with the video? Who were the commentators; where were they? Were they players?? Were they somewhere else, but the audio was in the room obviously?

Why did the live video of the players (in the corner of the screen) go gray right as the shooting started?

1. he probably just grabbed a family members gun, im sure the laser was just on it.

2. No , but it helps with sighting faster on a target

3. It went gray and went off probably because it got knocked down in the scuffle.

4. Yes they were players its all in the news report if you read it

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wow, that's s#y. I'm personally not big into e-sports, but I'd like to think they're one of the last bastions of unbridled fun for folks, like poker tourneys are for card players.

Jacksonville being Jacksonville, it's entirely possible it was gang-related. It's also entirely possible it was a bat guano fruitcake on the loose, too, FL's full of them.
We just have to wait and see, it's way too early for anything concrete yet.

I was going to ask if anyone has noticed that these have been aggregated in Florida lately?

Pulse, Parkland, now this?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

originally posted by: KansasGirl

1. he probably just grabbed a family members gun, im sure the laser was just on it.

2. No , but it helps with sighting faster on a target

3. It went gray and went off probably because it got knocked down in the scuffle.

4. Yes they were players its all in the news report if you read it

Thanks.

What news report? You know there are tens of news reports right? I've read several and NONE of them addressed my questions. So, WHICH one?
edit on 26-8-2018 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: xuenchen

I saw 4 dead 10 injured.....but the numbers will change as info is updated

www.dailymail.co.uk...

How do we get 14 casualties from 12 shots?
(unless there are more that weren't recorded?)
I suspect sore loser syndrome as the cause of this.

That could be.

I don't do PvP because of the general poor sportsmanship exhibited by much of the playerbase. You'd think that getting together at places like this would tend to curb that.

IMO, most of the crappy attitudes of e-sports online has to do with people not actually facing their competitors which is removed by going to events like this.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wow, that's s#y. I'm personally not big into e-sports, but I'd like to think they're one of the last bastions of unbridled fun for folks, like poker tourneys are for card players.

Jacksonville being Jacksonville, it's entirely possible it was gang-related. It's also entirely possible it was a bat guano fruitcake on the loose, too, FL's full of them.
We just have to wait and see, it's way too early for anything concrete yet.

I was going to ask if anyone has noticed that these have been aggregated in Florida lately?

Pulse, Parkland, now this?

I have noticed this too, there was another event too it seems like a few months ago.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

update to 11 injured 4 dead/// the shooter killed himself

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What a sad sad state, I had heard he shot himself. We would rather he face justice im sure, but at least he did that before he shot anymore

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I understand getting upset and frustrated over not doing as well as you wanted to in a competition, but I cannot understand why you would think you need to both kill others and end your life over one day when you were maybe less than your best.

If you are a true competitor then you brush off and go back to the drawing to get better for the next go-round.

In my experience, the people who compete in any sport are a community. You get to know each other, and even if you are competitors with your personal rivalries, everyone starts to sort of pull for everyone else to be at their best. It's no fun beating a guy who falls on his face. If you win, you want to do it at your best when he's at his best, and if he wins, you want to feel like he had to beat you when you were the very best you could be. You're all not just competing against each other, but against yourselves too. You all want to be the best you can be.

Even if you don't like each other much, there is that undercurrent there.

This ... this flies in the face of that, and I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
As usual the shooting characteristics match the typical style of MKULTRA EU orchestrated school mass shootings, oriented towards Trump's impeachment. By the looks of it, the EU stands no chance yet insists in attempts at gathering momentum to impeach president Trump. Obviously the Germans and dutch guided by their government and royals, see their neo-liberal world ending dramatically in front o their eyes with the upcoming confirmation of Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS, and react with the usual virulent neo-nazi tricks.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
As usual the shooting characteristics match the typical style of MKULTRA EU orchestrated school mass shootings, oriented towards Trump's impeachment. By the looks of it, the EU stands no chance yet insists in attempts at gathering momentum to impeach president Trump. Obviously the Germans and dutch guided by their government and royals, see their neo-liberal world ending dramatically in front o their eyes with the upcoming confirmation of Kavanaugh to the SCOTUS, and react with the usual virulent neo-nazi tricks.

Oh hey there, mayor, hows Crazytown?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Jacksonville Mass Shooting Suspect From Baltimore

baltimore.cbslocal.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join