It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Godly and The Godless

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MatterIsLight

There are a couple things we all have to understand.

1. First, truth is relative. Take the principal of blind men and the elephant, Each blind man will report different facet of the elephant and think its truth. A blind man feeling the elephants tail will say an elephant is like rope. A blind man feeling an elephants ear will say an elephant is like an enormous heavy leaf. A blind man feeling an elephants leg will say an elephant is like a tree stump. Werner Heisenberg says that what we observe is not nature in itself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning. So truth is relative to the observer. There is no ultimate truth.

2, If we don't harvest love and empathy then people will put their defence shields up to maximum power. Because people don't like to get hurt. Most of humanity will not open up unless they feel safe to do so. Your reply to Nothin doesn't show much empathy for the human race. That's something we all need to work on. The only way the human race will improve is by each of us shining as bright as we can.

Added... False love is ego based, always expecting something in return.
True love expects nothing in return. Spreading empathy to all those trapped by their ego.

Love and peace.
edit on 1-9-2018 by glend because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MatterIsLight

originally posted by: Nothin
a reply to: MatterIsLight

Are you figuring you've got it all nicely wrapped-up nicely, with a bow on top?
Is it a good feeling?
Enjoy it while it lasts.

So what does a person without a subconscious look, smell, sound, act like?

You write about others trying to provoke you, but are you not trying to provoke some kind of a reaction in others, merely by posting what you did?

No.

I smile to people. I give to people. I let people in front of me. I love people. I do not judge people. Every minute, of every day. I am truthful, righteous, loving, and nonjudgmental.

Yet people like you always judge me for someone that I am not. And I know why you do it. Because you are egotistical, blind, deceived, and delusional. And you didn't even use a quote, it was all just created in your lost mind based on what you perceived me to be.

Obviously you are going to interpret the shameful stupid little thoughts you perceive from my writing rather than believe my words. Just pitiful. It is so LAME how egotistical people are. They are wrong all of the time, and they always want to place themselves above you. They are full of pride so they always think they are right when they are misbehaving. It is such utter insane nonsense, and I have nothing to do with your delusional world of incorrect judgment and false accusations towards people, only because you are so misguided and have such a complete lack of understanding that the only way you can feel good about yourself is to fool yourself into believing that you are right, but in reality you are a coward.

Thanks for your reply.

Your post has engaged me in an interesting thought experiment.
Must now admit that there may be some ego here activated, to try and defend against those accusations.

Many here have challenged you, and asked you questions.
That doesn't seem to be a good way to interact with you. (This is opinion).

...I smile to people. I give to people. I let people in front of me. I love people. I do not judge people. Every minute, of every day. I am truthful, righteous, loving, and nonjudgmental...

Perhaps you are what you claim to be, but for some reason, the format of interaction here on ATS has not allowed that to come through.

Read all of your posts here, (54 so far as of now), and there is not one instance of you appearing, (to my opinion), of being: nice, caring, loving, gentle, kind, generous, giving, nor any type of perceptible general goodness. (My opinion).

The observation revealed that: personally had challenged you before, but you had not replied.
Others have challenged you, questioned you, been mean, and been nice to you.

So with the previous challenge in this thread, (the three questions, to which you replied a singular "No"), this post could be considered the third, and potentially the last challenge.

First: please take all of those little tiny poisoned darts, be careful not to hurt yourself, and go bury them in the dirt.
(Admission: again there may some ego in play here, reacting to a perception that perhaps your words were harsh).

By now, you probably will have read the post above this, by Glend. (If not:please do).

That post is an example of a very giving, loving, and generous person. (Opinion).

Here is your challenge: do something you have not done yet on ATS (54 posts so far as of now): reply to Glend with a; nice, caring, loving, gentle, kind, generous, giving, or any type of perceptible general goodness, or generally nice type of reply to them.

Please: No preaching, no hate, no anger, nothing objectively negative.

(Back to an earlier opinion: if this really is the wrong way to interreact with you: please say how you would like to interreact).

Please try. C'mon! You can do it!

edit on 2-9-2018 by Nothin because: sp

new topics

<< 1   >>

join