It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Interview of 2018..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
All submissions are welcome... (Kimura, Guillotine, Armbar, etc.) =D

So, we all can't watch/listen to everything all the time (at least without access to taxpayer funded programs) so it's within reason to think that we may miss some important or interesting interactions on a regular basis.

That said, I was just listening to Diamond & Silk in a rare live in-studio visit with conservative guru Mike Savage... a guy you either love or hate.
Personally, Savage and Chris Plante are my go-to people for sarcasm, which is like angry-truth when you boil it all down - a safe alternative to road rage and homicide. ("Aren't they wonderful?!!")

Savage's chemistry with Diamond & Silk - truly authentic. A joy to listen to such "collusion" between these juggernauts of common sense, and together they create a rallying cry for freedom the likes of which hasn't been seen since the end of 'Braveheart.' ;-)

LOW QUALITY YOUTUBE

BETTER QUALITY, OMNY.FM (8-22 show)
omny.fm...

edit on 26-8-2018 by DeReK DaRkLy because: fixed link

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy
All submissions are welcome... (Kimura, Guillotine, Armbar, etc.) =D

i love what you did there

i also love diamond and silk

theyre hilarious

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I think so too.. and it shows that conservatives aren't all stuffy old white men who smoke cigars and play grab-ass down at the country club. ;-)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's a really good one too.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
interview of the century.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Cool idea for a thread. Here's a few recent interviews I enjoyed:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Something from Who Is America?.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

put the 90% in the one% . so simple

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

But Dick Cheney was such a good sport:

edit on 26-8-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

And Roy Moore is such a serious dude:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Well, I've read all the responses, watched NONE of the clips, because I can go to Yahoo headlines and get basically the same feedback. I mean.. "Borat" is the new hero of the left? That's what you're bringing?! LoL... That's the high point of social intellectualism right now?

Well, forget about the borders and boundaries and constitutions, We have 'Ali G' to show us the way. And Colbert and Kimmel and John Oliver, oh my! A lot of comedians, really. (Clown around much?!)

You fulks realize that no 'human' can fix the human condition, right? It's either unsustainable greed or impossible fantasy. Pick a side, will yas? ;-)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

Who Is America doesnt just target Republicans / conservatives / "conservatives".

Have you even watched it? His Dr. (whatever the rest of the name is) character makes as much a mockery of identity politick "liberals" as is even possible.

You really ought to check out some full episodes, as it seems obvious you could use some humor in your life.

top topics

join