It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stretching and strengthening.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: strongfp

It’s this guy, Arthur. Pretty amazing transformation.

I have started using the dppyoga that this man used, and I will vouch that it seems to really be working.

I am trying to lose wweight, but the benefits to my flexibility and relief of back pain have been noticeable already.

I did make the mistake of pushing to hard, and ended up pulling a muscle in my hand, which lead to me taking time off.

And of course, that lead to me falling back to bad habits and ruining much of my progress.

But I am starting again and trying to be more consistent.

I am not pushing a product or anything, but DDPyoga really seems to work well.

However, I think any consistent yoga rogram would probably give good results.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I would agree with others and say start with yoga... very gentle flow yoga. Baby steps. Some yoga poses take a great deal of overall body strength and balance, you don't want to start there. Start at the beginning.

Also - contrary to some belief, get to the gym and do some slow stretching and rolling, also use some 3 LBs dumbbells to do some very basic strengthening exercises like 5x5's (Yes, I said 3 LB dumbbells) not a bar or anything like that.

You should be drinking a ton of water as well... if you're going to start stretching via yoga or any other means you're going to want to flush toxins out of your system as they're released.

Yes, I'm a masters licensed nutritionist and sports trainer. PM me for questions or concerns.

Good luck!

<< 1   >>

join