It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rejection harder for women?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It goes both ways, women are from Venus and men are from Mars.

Women like a challenge, when men don't want to be challenged, it just men are supposed to be bigger about it and not be called the opposite dog.

edit on 26-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The quote"hell hath no fury as a women scorned" wasn't made up overnight,especially these days where the government is turning girls into boys and boys to girls,social engineering ,seems guys want to look like girls,girls want to look like men,hate to say it but seems the end is near,old prophesy seems to fit

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
If you are at the stage of asking someone out for the first time just how emotionally invested can you be in that relationship?

Not much, I'd wager. Unless your name is Stalky McStalkerson and you are a bit of a freak.

So the pain of rejection must be very shallow.

Why the fear? Man up a bit. (Or, as my wife likes to say, put your big girl pants on).

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
OMG really? She's a *comedian* and the "take my eggs" was a running joke during the show.

I'm really not looking at her as the end all be all on the female mystique.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I wish more women asked men out, I ask out very few women because I think it's rather rude to assume they want to talk to me, much less be around me.

Also, I see things in terms of a balance of power, and most women I run into are while they're working and I'm a customer. In that situation they're being paid to be nice to me which makes it an inappropriate situation to ask someone out as I have most of the power in that situation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join