It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn
Can any of you talented investigators dig into this more? If true, this is nuts.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CM...
As far as following Q's "Grand Narrative" is concerned...Q is, and has consistently been, very straight forward about his intention to blend disinformation with genuine Intel...all the while intending to spark individual, interest, research, and data gathering.

Ambiguity abounds in Q material...and this is obviously intentional for some of the reasons I've outlined above.

Our involvement and personal interest naturally lead us to forget that Q is not speaking exclusively to us.

After much time and engagement with these posts, it's obvious that a multi-level communication takes place with material intended for a variety of recipients and with a number of specific purposes.

I, personally, don't automatically accept everything Q relays at face value,...simply because 'face value acceptance' in not the stated purpose behind Q's efforts.

And as for any Q "Grand Narrative"...there appears to me to be only one; Increase Greater Awareness within a society which has been lulled into unconscious acceptance of a world view and order NEITHER motivated by the greater good NOR the best interests of all concerned.

In other words...Encourage and Assist a 'Great Awakening'...not by feeding us our daily fish as we've all become accustomed...but by teaching and encouraging us to fish for ourselves in deeper waters...by casting a much wider net.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

BS. Everyone is just bitching and memeing. The bitching has always been done and the memeing makes it fun. Welcome to Boobtube 2.0.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Snowden is a traitor. He worked with the CIA, China and Russia to attack the American intelligence apparatus and sow distrust among her people. Thats why he didn’t need a passport.

The Mr Contractor proof should be the only proof people ever needed.

If Snowden knows Q is real why don’t you?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

False White House Letterhead on stationary? Follow the pen? Fake images?

Can this be corroborated by an independent researcher in a scientific manner?

Yes. You yourself can do it if you want to by using the appropriate tech tools.

Question everything. Verify.

Thank you xAnarchistx. Awesome find.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
A few "Anon/Antifa" trolls got busted!!

Looks like that censorship thing is backfiring.

Some were actually breaking the law.

We did not mean to offend you. But we also do not want the public being offended by contributions like yours in your assisting of Authoritarian-leaning governments. Your systematic violation by your principles of “due process” and “no crime, no penalty without previous, written, definite, strict law” shall not, will not prevail. Sinking into the irrelevance of being a tool for Trump rants, sectarian censorship, and cute cats’ pics only.

mobile.twitter.com...

Thanks Antifa, but I'll decide when I'm offended.

edit on 26-8-2018 by eisegesis because: idiots

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

I wonder if people even bother to click on your links. You are a treasure trove of info.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airforcerulesskies
Can any of you talented investigators dig into this more? If true, this is nuts.

Wow. They werent lying about it being a Mega Drop.....10.2 GBs.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

Wouldnt surprise me.
That info tied a few puzzles together for me.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Q is all about discovery.

Antifa and Media Matters have been exceptional tools in spreading this narrative.

Working so hard for Q against Q.

Doing the Devils work for him.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It's either been scrubbed or it's a lie. It all points back to this alcuin and flutterboy blog and they've been pedaling this story since 2012. However, they curiously deleted the 2012 version of the story and have reposted it more recently. Here's a link to their archive and you can see the link to the original story in January 2012 (text is white, so do a ctrl+f and type in "white spiritual boy" and you can see the link for it has the same clown picture as the more recent one.)

Also, notice in 2012 the called it the white spiritual boy account but now they're calling it spiritual wonder boy? Why? I would guess to change the acronym to SWB and draw the dubious claim of it being a misnomer for shadow world banking, but then, they could have left it and called it world shadow banking. So who knows.

I don't see any links nor can I find any info on whether this off the books account even exists. I would venture that it doesn't (because at that value, it wouldn't matter really). But these are just my conclusions from a little research and applying some logic/reason to come to them. I could very well be wrong.
edit on 26-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-8-2018 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airforcerulesskies

Hi AirForce, I don't know if it is true but here is a screen shot (enlarged) from the blog (different page) of a swift transfer in 2016 from JP Morgan to Royal Bank of Scotland amounting to 5 trillion USD.

In looking thru, I saw were it was said some of the accounts were drained. Wonder, does that mean laundered or distributed?

There will have to be someone more knowledgeable of banking than I to investigate.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Old conspiracy theory based on a book in the fiction section of the library?

Let's say it is real, what are people going to do? People don't like the idea of WWIII or even a US civil war, are they going to kick off a WW civil war?

I guess they can jointly petition the UN be given power to bring this criminal cabal down. Say hi to the judas goat for me.
edit on 26-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

There are several ways and, Snowden is a smart, well-connected and resourceful guy, don't you think?

It's not impossible to do so.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fair enough. Here's a counter position (another viewpoint to consider) on the trustworthiness of Sessions:

stateofthenation2012.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainKingSnake

what is this "mr contractor proof" you speak of?

link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

There are several ways and, Snowden is a smart, well-connected and resourceful guy, don't you think?

It's not impossible to do so.

www.bbc.co.uk...

No, yes and not really.

Once a clown always a clown.

Hop a Delta flight to anywhere.

Again if Snowden was legit he would have flipped on the CIA instead of the NSA.

link   
Interesting link on Mcdeath:

link

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

A. Maybe correct.
B. Stealthily with a lot of pre-planning and networking with the appropriate sources.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The Mr contractor proof?

It was a real time exchange between Q and Snowdens Twitter account while he was still in China.

Before he went off the deepend over Haspel.

I believe Q+ was involved, but that was forever ago.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join