It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: butcherguy

The ELINT Keyholes were put into higher orbit

It bothers me that the names that Q is using are :
Corona.... really old system... all are gone.
Big Bird... same thing, old, gone.
Snow White... fictional name that has never been proven to have been used by the US Govt.

Do you have inside information? Can you prove these things are gone?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Program did. The hardware is still there

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

edit on 30-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

That's my point, it's all abandoned stuff that being used by 3rd parties.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but ever since Q's 'offline' posting flurry my internet is MUCH faster!!!

I've been having super sluggish internet performance for about a week or more.

This site in particular I might add.

edit on 30-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Snow White... fictional name that has never been proven to have been used by the US Govt.

Can I prove that they do not exist?
That is tough, but most were in low orbit and the biggest part of their load was imaging equipment and film. The way you keep a satellite in orbit is to fire rockets to keep it up there.
The satellites were designed to take lots of photos and eject the rolls of exposed films for recovery on Earth. After they ran out of film, they were useless.
According to the declassified info they re-entered the atmosphere and burned up.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but ever since Q's 'offline' posting flurry my internet is MUCH faster!!!

Now that you mention it....pages ARE loading much faster here at the moment.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That is a very very deep rabbit hole TAT. Atlantic Council has an International Advisory Board (IAB).

Advisory Board: Mr. Anil Ambani, Chairman, Reliance Group Secretary Madeleine Albright, Former US Secretary of State Mr. Philippe Amon, Chairman and CEO, SICPA Holding SA Mr. Tewodros Ashenafi, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Southwest Holdings P.M. Shaukat Aziz, Former Prime Minister of Pakistan H.E. José María Aznar, Former Prime Minister of Spain P.M. Carl Bildt, Former Prime Minister and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden Dr. Fatih Birol, Executive Director, International Energy Agency Mr. J. Neal Blue, Chairman and CEO, General Atomics Mr. Håkan Buskhe, President and CEO, SAAB AB Mr. Victor L.L. Chu, Chairman and CEO, First Eastern Investment Group General James Clapper, Former US Director of National Intelligence Mr. Claudio Descalzi, CEO, Eni Mr. Markus Dohle, CEO, Penguin Random House Mr. Richard Edelman, President and CEO, Edelman Dr. Thomas Enders, CEO, Airbus Mr. Thomas A. Fanning, Chairman, President, and CEO, Southern Company Ms. Orit Gadiesh, Chairman, Bain & Company Inc. Mr. Mario Greco, CEO, Zurich Insurance Group Ltd. Mr. Evan G. Greenberg, Chairman and CEO, Chubb Limited/Chubb Group Mr. Mehmet N. Günal, Founder, Chairman of the Board, and President, MNG Holding A.S. Secretary Charles T. Hagel, Former US Secretary of Defense Mr. Bahaa R. Hariri Ms. Marillyn A. Hewson, Chairman, President, and CEO, Lockheed Martin Corporation Mr. Hunter Hunt, President and CEO, Hunt Consolidated Energy, LLC Mr. Majid H. Jafar, CEO, Crescent Petroleum Mr. Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO, The Coca-Cola Company President Aleksander Kwaśniewski, Former President of Poland H.E. Jean-David Levitte, Senior Diplomatic Adviser and Sherpa to Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy Dr. Ernest Moniz, Former US Secretary of Energy Mr. Alexey A. Mordashov, Chairman and CEO, Severstal Mr. Robert E. Moritz, Chairman and Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited Mr. Rupert Murdoch, Executive Chairman, 21st Century Fox Mr. Steve C. Nicandros, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Frontera Resources Corporation Ms. Ebru Özdemir, Chairwoman, Limak Investments Mr. Victor Pinchuk, Founder, East One Ltd. Mr. Paul Polman, CEO, Unilever The Rt. Hon. Lord Robertson of Port Ellen, Former Secretary General of NATO P.M. Kevin M. Rudd, Former Prime Minister of Australia Mr. Stephen A. Schwarzman, Chairman, CEO, and Co-Founder, The Blackstone Group Mr. James C. Smith, President and CEO, Thomson Reuters Sir Martin S. Sorrell, Group Chief Executive, WPP Group PLC Secretary Lawrence H. Summers, Former US Secretary of the Treasury Mr. Adam Tan, CEO, HNA Group Mr. James C. Temerty C.M., Chairman and Director, Northland Power P.M. Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Former Prime Minister of Denmark Mr. David J. Trone, Owner, Total Wine & More Mr. Jacob Wallenberg, Chairman, Investor AB Mr. John S. Watson, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Chevron Corporation Amb. Robert B. Zoellick, Chairman, International Advisors, Goldman Sachs

Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar was Saddam's WMD nuclear physicist. His nephew Majid is listed above on the advisory board.

The Perfect Storm: Port Canaveral’s Gulftainer Tied To Russia’s ‘Club-K’ Container Missile Launcher, Jafar’s Iraqi Nuclear ‘Beach Ball,’ North Korea, KGB’s Primakov, And Iran Deal As Russia Enters ‘Endgame’

The tectonic shift of (i) the placement of Saddam Hussein’s nuclear scientist Dr. Jafar Dhia Jafar and Gulftainer inside the wire at Port Canaveral with a 35-year container terminal lease through a secret operation known as ‘Project Pelican’ (ii) the dawn of Russia’s Club-K container missile launch system, (iii) The Jafars’ and Gulftainer’s joint venture with Russia’s state-owned Rostec, which owns 100% of the shares of Rosoboronexport, the exporter of the Club-K, (iv) Dr. Jafar’s miniaturized nuclear weapon, known as the ‘Arab bomb’ or ‘Beach Ball,’ (v) the Jafar family’s long-term relationship with Russia and the KGB/SVR and GRU intelligence services revolving around nuclear, chemical, and biological WMD, (vi) Dr. Jafar’s collaboration with North Korea on weapons delivery systems, and (vii) the similarities between Dr. Jafar’s ‘Beach Ball’ and the miniaturized nuclear weapon seen with Kim Jung-un, has become the perfect storm of danger, both on and off our shores.

Dr. Jafar, his brother Hamid Jafar, and Hamid’s sons Majid and Badr are all key executives steering the family business, the Crescent Group conglomerate. The Crescent Group is the ultimate parent company of Gulftainer and Crescent Petroleum. The Jafars were able to take control of the American cargo facility at Port Canaveral through an illegal 35-year lease granted to the Jafars’ UAE-based ports company Gulftainer (GTUSA).

Gulftainer -> CFIUS -> Atlantic Council

Jack Lew who was Treasurer Secretary under Obama struck the deal for UAE. Which Ernest Moniz Sec Of Energy was probably in on.

Victor Pinchuk good buddies with the Clinton's has his own foundation. Guess who is also tied to Victor. Doug Schoen (you know the one who used to work for the Clintons).

In the search bar for the Pinchuk Foundation type in any name you can think of McStain, Clinton, Petraeus etc... chances are you will find there name there for giving a speech.

Victor's Foundation partnered with Brookings Institute and donates to them along with Cheryl and Haim Saban.

Mark Rutte who is the PM of the Netherlands - Queen Beatrix - got his start at Unilever. He went to the Leiden University and they have a LSV Minerva (secret society like Skull & Bones). Chances are he was probably a member. They have an owl in their emblem.

After his studies, Rutte entered the business world, working as a manager for Unilever (and its food subsidiary Calvé). Until 1997, Rutte was part of the human resource department of Unilever, and played a leading role in several reorganisations. Between 1997 and 2000, Rutte was staff manager for Van den Bergh Nederland, a subsidiary of Unilever's. In 2000, Rutte became a member of the Corporate Human Resources Group, and in 2002, he became human resource manager for IgloMora Groep, another subsidiary of Unilever's.[8]

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Un ilever donated $10m to CGI and they partnered with the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership.

Unilever, Acumen and the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership announce USD $10 million Clinton Global Initiative Commitment to Action to support smallholder farmers

Back to Brookings.

Clinton Foundation Donor Violated Iran Sanctions, Tried to Sell 747s to Tehran

Alaghband did recall giving money to another influential organization—the Washington, D.C.-based think tank the Brookings Institution. The donation he gave was to Brookings’ former Middle East policy shop, the Saban Center, which had been named for its major benefactor, the Israeli billionaire Haim Saban. (Staunchly pro-Israel, Saban is also, coincidentally, an avowed supporter of Hillary Clinton’s presidential ambitions.)

FEATURED STORIES NEWS TOP STORIES Former Clinton Foundation Employee With Ties To Muslim Brotherhood Sentenced To Life In Prison

Gulftainer -> CFIUS -> Atlantic Council -> IC -> Clinton/Obama -> Foundations/Charities -> MB (terrorist)/Ukranians/Russians -> Amira Dajani Fox.

Kurt Volker is also a member of the AC. This info is listed on the McStain Institute website.

Kurt D Volker (born 27 December 1964)[1] is an American diplomat who served as the U.S. Ambassador to NATO and presently serves as the U.S. Special Representative for Ukraine.

Panel Discussion "Daeshing" Terror and Safeguarding Liberties
James R. Clapper Director of National Intelligence, United States of America, McLean, VA
Robert Hannigan Director, Government Communications Headquarters, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Cheltenham
Robert Antonius Cornelis Bertholee Head, General Intelligence and Security Service, Kingdom of the Netherlands,
Zoetermeer Gerhard Conrad Director, EU Intelligence Analysis and Situation Centre, European External Action Service, Brussels Moderator:
Richard N. Haass President, Council on Foreign Relations, New York, NY 05.45 p.m. – 05.50 p.m.

Dimitri was among some big names at this conference in 2016. *cough Russia Russia Russia cough*

US Think Tank Takes Heat for Hosting Putin-Linked Oligarchs

The open letter criticizing the Atlantic Council, co-signed by major Kremlin detractors such as former world chess champion Garry Kasparov and prominent scholars Andrei Piontkovsky and Sarah Chayes, was published in tandem with an Atlantic Council response, in which it defended its decision. The council said that "in order to do our work well — in this case concerning Russia — we need the best information and the best networks possible."

Great job TAT! You should start a thread on this.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Can I prove that they do not exist?
That is tough, but most were in low orbit and the biggest part of their load was imaging equipment and film. The way you keep a satellite in orbit is to fire rockets to keep it up there.
The satellites were designed to take lots of photos and eject the rolls of exposed films for recovery on Earth. After they ran out of film, they were useless.
According to the declassified info they re-entered the atmosphere and burned up.

Makes me wonder if this has more to do with the Falcon 9 Heavy...."Big Bird 9".

Also possibly a coincidence....CrowdStrikes global intel side is called Falcon.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Now that you mention it....pages ARE loading much faster here at the moment.

Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

The clowns might have been targeting my vpn!

(post by EbbNFlow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Thanks, Wandering.
WOW...you found a lot.
George Soros is one of the Atlantic Council's major donors:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

If it's not already been said, that distress signal time of 08:09 EST adds to 17.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is post 2019.

I take it to mean a relationship the NSA had with this entity has been cut.

Check out the time as well 8:12:19. Looks like a date 8/12/19.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I love the fact that Trump is targeting China.

I was in my workshop clearing out areas not touched in a long time, I started pulling out tools considered antique fron my wife's Grandfather, and every single tool was MADE IN THE USA. then I pulled out a box (from 5 years ago) of backsplash tiles. The box said "Florida tiles" while the tiles themselves said "made in China".

Make America Great Again Mr President!

He crushed it tonight.
edit on 30-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

We are still watching the circus. Wheres all the big booms?

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: EbbNFlow

We are still watching the circus. Wheres all the big booms?

The truth is in front of you. The choice to know is yours.

BOOM

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
So where's all the concern trolls and anti-Q's tonight?

If you can't see how crappy those drops about 50 year old sats are then there isn't much there to discuss.

posted on Aug, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

This is post 2019.

I take it to mean a relationship the NSA had with this entity has been cut.

Check out the time as well 8:12:19. Looks like a date 8/12/19.

Or a bible verse

John 8:12-19

12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” 13 So the Pharisees said to him, “You are bearing witness about yourself; your testimony is not true.” 14 Jesus answered, “Even if I do bear witness about myself, my testimony is true, for I know where I came from and where I am going, but you do not know where I come from or where I am going. 15 You judge according to the flesh; I judge no one. 16 Yet even if I do judge, my judgment is true, for it is not I alone who judge, but I and the Father[a] who sent me. 17 In your Law it is written that the testimony of two people is true. 18 I am the one who bears witness about myself, and the Father who sent me bears witness about me.” 19 They said to him therefore, “Where is your Father?” Jesus answered, “You know neither me nor my Father. If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”

edit on 30-8-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join