It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

What race is she anyway? She looks like a brown trout

edit on 29-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Shes black, I suppose. IDK, take a quick google look at her parents. I believe theyre both mixed race. Her dad most certainly is.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Thank you.

The F-35 is a wonderful machine. It does it all. Just needed to work out the kinks.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Who is Khalid al-Mansour?

He met and befriended Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, the world’s 19-thealthiest person, when the prince was studying at Menlo College in California in the late 1970s. Al-Mansour’s law partner was representing the prince in a court case in California. After getting a degree in business administration from Menlo in 1979, Prince Alwaleed went back to Saudi Arabia determined to become extremely successful, al-Mansur recalled. The two began to work together, and the prince asked him to help him invest in Africa. “He said, let’s make our focus turning Africa around. He has never told me until today where this idea came from, but it became an obsession.” Al-Mansour says he and the prince flew from country to country as he introduced the prince to heads of state. “It was easy for me, because I knew all the presidents.”

………………….Asked specifically whether he had “spotted” Barack Obama while he was an undergraduate at Columbia as a promising student he wanted to help get into Harvard Law School, al-Mansour pleaded a faulty memory. “I give a lot of speeches on college campuses, in the US and abroad. So I meet people all the time…. But I can’t say that I remember that.” Nor would he confirm or deny that he had called Sutton, as Sutton reveals, asking him to help Obama get into Harvard.

Pieces are coming together in this plot IMO

FREEDOM !
edit on 8292018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes, I believe VJ was born in Iran. If she wasnt born there, she definitely grew up there.

As we determined 40 days ago Valerie Jarrett is the real brains..and crime family boss. Shes scared now. Looking for sanctuary outside US.

Was Kenyan prez visit with Trump last week planned well in advance?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM link Just saw this on tweeter, Lanny Davis has been trying to send people to MichaelCohenTruth.com to donate to Cohen's defense fund.

Well, ....go visit that page.

Apparently, they didn't actually reserve the domain name before announcing it on live TV. Too funny!

I read that Cohen is still on Trump's side and the shenanigans with Davis were part of the plan.

If so, the blunder with MichaelCohenTruth.com TOTALLY makes sense now. It even supports the theory of still being on Trump's team.
edit on 29-8-2018 by djohn554 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: djohn554
posted on Aug, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM link Just saw this on tweeter, Lanny Davis has been trying to send people to MichaelCohenTruth.com to donate to Cohen's defense fund.

Well, ....go visit that page.

Apparently, they didn't actually reserve the domain name before announcing it on live TV. Too funny!

I read that Cohen is still on Trump's side and the shenanigans with Davis were part of the plan.

If so, the blunder with MichaelCohenTruth.com TOTALLY makes sense now. It even supports the theory of still being on Trump's team.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA....

BEST $29.99 Trump ever spent!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

You remind me of my 1st-year sociology professor whom I eventually came to greatly respect because, he challenged my presuppositions like no other. You have gained my respect, sir (or madam).

Thank you -- I take that as a high compliment. And right back atcha! You have given me much to think about as well, and I appreciate that.

And just FYI, That would be "Madam" -- but I've been called much MUCH worse than "Sir," so no worries!

For the sake of others, I will refrain from commenting further on your post because, based on some commentators, it appears that I have overstayed my welcome here.

Do what is right and best for you, but I hope you will come back. The Q discussion NEEDS every voice and perspective. We cannot come together and unite for the greater good if dissenting voices are snubbed and excluded. Indeed, that is exactly the opposite of Q's professed purpose, so I cannot blame Q for that. Only the self-appointed Q gatekeepers and keymasters. This thread, and Q, are for EVERYONE.

For what it's worth, I do see and share many of your concerns about Q's methods. (And I have OPs to prove it!) For better and worse, I have tragic personal experience with mind control and brainwashing techniques -- not myself, but someone very near and dear to my heart -- so I know the very real dangers. And, unfortunately, I see it playing out on some levels, which is scary. But I don't have the option of walking away. Because I do know, I do have a responsibility to pay attention and to engage to the extent necessary and appropriate. So, yeah, I get snubbed BIG TIME in the Q threads! But that's okay. It could be much worse! I've already walked through this hell and had to face down evil itself. I don't like it. But I can do it. And I know that those who resent me (and others) most in here, are the ones we need to worry about most.

"Ye shall know them by the fruits of their labor." Or, "The proof is in the pudding." And, of course, everyone's words will stand on their own merit. (They always do!)

Out of respect, I will drop the Freemasonry stuff commencing immediately but, I do thank you (and all other posters who engaged with me on this topic) for your thoughtfulness. It has helped me greatly; something I think I needed to work out for myself but, I needed feedback. Maybe it was inappropriate here but, enough said.

Nothing inappropriate here. At least, I don't see it. And neither of us have been banned, so apparently the mods don't see it either. As I understand the ROE, Q brought up Masons, so the discussion is fair game. And, I have to add, quite practical and productive... both you and I have given each other something to ponder, and I'm sure others as well. And that's a good thing. And not just in terms of the Masons in particular, but in general.

So go ponder to your heart's content and then I hope you'll be back. I don't keep up with the Q thread as much as I probably should, but I promise you'll always have a friendly word from me if I see you here!

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't get what your saying? Could you clarify please? Should we disregard the article?

Not in of itself. What I am pointing out is the media painting the Chinese as murderers when in fact, in the US, Treason is punishable by death.

Sheer hypocrisy.

P

Yes spies for foreign countries get killed, treason is a charge. I don't think anyone is faulting the Chinese for killing people spying on them, it's what nations do.

I still don't know where you are going with this?According to the reports, some Chinese US assets where shot right in front of their coworkers, no trial, to send a message to others. Those people probably would not be dead had China not gotten access to info on our spying. Perhaps that info was the SOS emails they hacked?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Obama refused to look at certain PDB's after the election? Why?

That's the first I'm hearing of that.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

I recall the latest IG Report had a classified attachment labeling L. Lynch a criminal.

That would probably explain her behavior of basically handcuffing the IG's ability to do any investigations while she was in power.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Here's a Vanity Fair article that adds some info as they do their hit piece....

Basically, Nunes went to the UK to talk with the Big 3 of British intelligence. All 3 of them gave him the cold shoulder.

Was Nunes visit just letting them know that we know?

I have a feeling we are about to find out one way or the other. Remember the head of GHCQ stepped down just before Trump took office.

We aren't supposed to have noticed or remembered that........

Link
edit on 29-8-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

www.crowdstrike.com... any dirt on these guys?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I have a meeting with them tomorrow... Seriously

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Here are five key points about CrowdStrike that the mainstream media is ignoring:

1. Obama Appoints CrowdStrike Officer To Admin Post Two Months Before June 2016 Report On Russia Hacking DNC In April 2016, two months before the June report that alleged a Russian conspiracy, former President Barack Obama appointed Steven Chabinsky, the general counsel and chief risk officer for CrowdStrike, to the Commission on Enhancing National Cybersecurity. CrowdStrike co-founder George Kurtz said at the time, “We wish Steve and the rest of the Commissioners every success in this important effort. Their dedicated and thoughtful leadership on these issues holds great potential for promoting innovation and the benefits of technology, while lowering the very real security risks we are facing today.”

2. The FBI Never Looked At The DNC’s Servers — Only CrowdStrike Did
..... more at link

CROWDSTRIKE: FIVE THINGS EVERYONE IS IGNORING ABOUT THE RUSSIA-DNC STORY

sounds pretty nefarious to me..... have to dig more IMO

edit on 8292018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Nunes knew way ahead of time they would not meet.

And then he confirmed their bias.

They are now in 💥The💥Sun💥Burn💥

Strategy Strategy

"smoke them out and watch them make fools of themselves"

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I don't get what your saying? Could you clarify please? Should we disregard the article?

Not in of itself. What I am pointing out is the media painting the Chinese as murderers when in fact, in the US, Treason is punishable by death.

Sheer hypocrisy.

P

Yes spies for foreign countries get killed, treason is a charge. I don't think anyone is faulting the Chinese for killing people spying on them, it's what nations do.

Pav, ahem, Diane F and her Chinese friend? Somehow he just came, spied, and went home.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   
News that Congress wants to Question Nellie.

Nellie of Ohr Corp

Maybe she will accept by sending a radio message and give them her GPS coordinates.

💥😎💥

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pavil

Sheer hypocrisy.

P

Pav, ahem, Diane F and her Chinese friend? Somehow he just came, spied, and went home.

You know how that works.......you need powerful patrons to avoid the guillotine. Or have really good dirt on them.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think this might be the Nellie Ohr testimony...

.. ... / - .... .. ... / - .... . / .-. . .- .-.. / .-.. .. ..-. . ..--.. / .. ... / - .... .. ... / .--- ..- ... - / ..-. .- -. - .- ... -.-- ..--.. / -.-. .- ..- --. .... - / .. -. / .- / .-.. .- -. -.. ... .-.. .. -.. . --..-- / -. --- / . ... -.-. .- .--. . / ..-. .-. --- -- / .-. . .- .-.. .. - -.-- .-.-.- / --- .--. . -. / -.-- --- ..- .-. / . -.-- . ... --..-- / .-.. --- --- -.- / ..- .--. / - --- / - .... . / ... -.- .. . ... / .- -. -.. / ... . . --..-- / .. .----. -- / .--- ..- ... - / .- / .--. --- --- .-. / --. .. .-. .-.. --..-- / .. / -. . . -.. / -. --- / ... -.-- -- .--. .- - .... -.-- --..-- / -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . / .. .----. -- / . .- ... -.-- / -.-. --- -- . --..-- / . .- ... -.-- / --. --- --..-- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / .... .. --. .... --..-- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / .-.. --- .-- --..-- / .- -. -.-- / .-- .- -.-- / - .... . / .-- .. -. -.. / -... .-.. --- .-- ... / -.. --- . ... -. .----. - / .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- / -- .- - - . .-. / - --- / -- . --..-- / - --- / -- . .-.-.- / .... .. .-.. .-.. -.. --- --. --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / -.- .. .-.. .-.. . -.. / .- / -- .- -. --..-- / .--. ..- - / .- / --. ..- -. / .- --. .- .. -. ... - / .... .. ... / .... . .- -.. --..-- / .--. ..- .-.. .-.. . -.. / -- -.-- / - .-. .. --. --. . .-. --..-- / -. --- .-- / .... . .----. ... / -.. . .- -.. .-.-.- / -- .- -- .- --..-- / .-.. .. ..-. . / .... .- -.. / .--- ..- ... - / -... . --. ..- -. --..-- / -... ..- - / -. --- .-- / .. .----. ...- . / --. --- -. . / .- -. -.. / - .... .-. --- .-- -. / .. - / .- .-.. .-.. / .- .-- .- -.-- .-.-.-

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join