It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm sensing that you, too, are getting rather impatient, lol. I'm with you.

3 words to destroy any ATS cred.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
regarding Q drop 1976

twitter.com...📁
BIG statement.
What's coming?
Q

here is the first reply,

Can I just ask a very simple question here - where are you getting this information from? I’m only seeing one news source reporting on this at the moment, which is the not-entirely reliable Daily Caller, co-founded by @TuckerCarlson

made me think, They have it all.

9/1/2018 All hell is gonna break loose

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Musk, doubling down.

Elon Musk Suggests Man He Called 'Pedo' Really Is One

Elon Musk's company is staying public, and so are his thoughts. The head of Tesla took to Twitter on Tuesday night to return to a subject that has caused him grief in the past: the British cave diver whom he called "pedo guy." Vernon Unsworth, who helped free the soccer team trapped in a Thai cave, had been sharply critical of a mini-sub Musk developed to assist with the rescue. Musk's slam, for which he ultimately apologized, followed, but not eternal silence on the topic: When replying to Twitter user @yoda on Tuesday he, in the Guardian's view, "appeared to reaffirm the accusation."

www.newser.com...

Musk: "You don't think it's strange he hasn't sued me? He was offered free legal services. And you call yourself @yoda …"

@yoda: "i think a lot of things are strange, elon. what i think is especially strange here is that you're wondering why he hasn't sued you while the rest of us are wondering why you did something so egregious that he could sue you for in the first place."

Musk: "Did you investigate at all? I’m guessing answer is no. Why?"

@yoda: "yes, elon. the world should police your lack of filter and everything that comes after. that's extremely convenient. and hey. sue you, he still might. or anyone else that you've whack-a-moled without thinking twice about."

Musk: "Answer the question @yoda. You brought it up, not me. Did you investigate or not? If so, what did you actually do?"

Musk: "So you actually did nothing & yet imply you are a truth-seeker. The Twitter name you chose is @yoda."

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Dem0nc1eaner

Hmmmmm
So in other words...
"I'm with HER"

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Just a ref back to a Black Friday decode that didn't make too much sense .......

for those interested

maybe the date given was not the actual date but a ref. to Black Friday .... and not shopping either ..... how about Gold Market Manipulation ?

Black Friday, September 24, 1869

The Black Friday September 24 gold crash caused the United States financial devastation for months.

Black Friday (1869)

edit on 8292018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Thousands of pounds of gold and silver fall out of Russian airplane

MAR 16, 2018 A plane accidentally dropped tons of precious metals on the tarmac when it was leaving a remote Russian region on Thursday……… The total cargo would be worth $122 million, experts told Kommersant. Investigators said that unsecured cargo paved the way for the potential wealth redistribution effort, and that it damaged the plane door before busting through.

China's Gold Mystery: Is Nation Slowly Increasing Reserves?

July 27, 2018 The case for China raising its gold holdings seems compelling. A potential trade war with the U.S. that threatens growth, simmering tensions on the Korean peninsula and this year’s slump in gold prices are reasons to buy. But People’s Bank of China data show the country’s gold reserves haven’t risen since Donald Trump was elected President in 2016. Still, this wouldn’t be the first time the central bank has kept silent while adding to its stash.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
WOW WOW WOW!!

REVEALED: Chinese Govt. Killed and Imprisoned 18-20 CIA Spies After Penetrating Hillary Clinton’s Private Server

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China. The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012. At the same time a Chinese-owned company operating in the Washington, D.C., area hacked Hillary Clinton’s private server throughout her term as secretary of state. The Chinese government was obtaining Hillary Clinton’s emails in real time.

Her criminal behavior severely damaged US foreign policy. And the FBI refused to act. The Chinese government murdered or imprisoned 18-20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012 while Feinstein had a Chinese spy as her office manager.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... er/

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
“Hillary Clinton and the DNC paid for information from the Russian government to use against her government - there’s no doubt about that!” @TuckerCarlson

twitter.com...
edit on 29-8-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   
After reading the current drops, I am understanding how China has leapt ahead in certain circles such as 5th Generation Fighters.

It seems they didn't have to even spy, they were handed everything on a plate.

I wonder who was paid for the information.

I can understand from the war hawks perspective. Lots more money spent to get ahead and at every turn they are always just behind you. Cold wars or hot wars ... both make mountains of money for the dealers of death.

P

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hmmmmm
So in other words...
"I'm with HER"

Still chuckling over your "Ma and The Beagle Boys" comment.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

The Chinese government murdered or imprisoned 18-20 CIA sources from 2010 to 2012

Murdered? No, they were tried and executed as spies. There is a very big difference between the two.

Anything to sell stories.

P

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I don't get what your saying? Could you clarify please? Should we disregard the article?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

China has not leaped ahead of anybody - much less the United States - on 5th gen fighters. There is nothing on this planet that can touch an F-22. The F-35 is also an amazing jet, despite what you have heard in the media. China is still rolling their 5th gen out, and its almost a complete rip off of the Raptor.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Why's that good buddy?
Because I'm seldom wrong?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Why is that?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereismyusername
a reply to: xtradimensions

Can I have the ss as well pleaae?

I am trying to find a site to upload the ss to that maintains the clarity . I tried tiny image site but it’s blurry so I will try again. Once I find a way to upload it somewhere and keep the clarity I will pm you a link.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:36 AM
link   

It seems they didn't have to even spy, they were handed everything on a plate.

It isn’t the first time it happened.
When Bill Clinton was POTUS, the Chinese had difficulty putting satellites into orbit. Then they had some help from Bill, tech wise.... and they put money into his re-election campaign.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why's that good buddy?
Because I'm seldom wrong?

In Newspeak, seldom = almost always?

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: Sabrechucker

It's time for HRC's brain tumor.

Traitors, the whole lot of'em.

If it can be established* that Hillary sold out the CIA's Chinese agents and got them killed, then I sincerely think the clowns will have her killed. Maybe Bill, too.

* "Proof" will likely not be necessary.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

and how did they get the plans for the Raptor?

Please re-read what I said ... carefully.

P

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Considering the scope, the amount of variables, the pushback and evasive menuvering done by those in "power," I'm actually completely comfortable admitting that I don't care if Q is occasionally wrong (by appearance).

There, I said it.

I've always accepted that plans can change or get fouled up, and that Q is an insider, not God.

posted on Aug, 29 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

I don't get what your saying? Could you clarify please? Should we disregard the article?

Not in of itself. What I am pointing out is the media painting the Chinese as murderers when in fact, in the US, Treason is punishable by death.

Sheer hypocrisy.

P

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join