It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I haven't seen any debunkers commenting on McCain Q drops calling out his supposed death.

Another coincidence?

Or do you guys just blab about the things you think it's false?
edit on 28/8/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

So do you have any links to back up opinion. Seems you never offer proof for assertions.

Anyone including "Q" says bupkuss about Antifa out trots "vast right wing conspiracy" mode.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Airforcerulesskies
a reply to: Dfairlite
Thank you. If the Cabal owns every bank in every country now (I think), would all of the interest paid back over the years equal that amount? I think it could.

If true. But to me that rings to me as being either the Cabal's money or the Papal money's. Even though the RCC has their own bank, they have so much largess it seems. And the people still starve all over the world where they have a strong presence. All throughout the bible the prophets and Jesus demonstrated the strict use of the money's given to "God" was of the Priest's laws. There were instances where the offering was taken for reasons like people needed food.

I suspect the Church would be a "wonder" for all of us as much as the Cabal.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Airforcerulesskies

If the Cabal owns every bank in every country now (I think), would all of the interest paid back over the years equal that amount?

Not even close. the entire GWP (worldwide GDP) is ~75 trillion dollars. so in a trillion years (older than earth) we'd have 75 trillion trillion. We need another trillion and another quadrillion on top of that, then multiply it by 38, to equal the number alleged. Even with compound interest I don't think that number is anywhere close to possible.

Also, this would assume that the GWP of the stoneage people was also 75 trillion, so yeah, it's just not a realistic number.

Lets say it was true there was a bank account with that money in it. It is not anything physical when my net worth is in "$"s or other currency anymore than that sum of unimaginable proportions. The Bank Owners decide if that number is real when it is time to withdraw.

Besides that could be the negative account that we owe them as the US gov is secretly "making deals and writing a lot of checks they can't cash", as the saying goes.

edit on 28-8-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

qmap.pub...
Follow the Rabbit - Decide for yourself what is real or not!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

BTW.. does it seem like there is less interest in Q's posts lately? You'd think after a 4 day hiatus, the 5 posts today would be the "talk of the town". But in this thread, and on #QAnon Twitter, it's like most posters are not that interested. Very strange and different from 2 months ago.

Less interest in Q posts HERE?
Maybe.
2 reasons pop up to me regarding Q post interests here:

1) The nature of this forum lends itself towards the building of personal acquaintances and rivalries.
So, over time, that element takes up more time and space in the thread...also distracting from specific Q post research and analysis.

2) We, here, are getting better at immediately reading & understanding Q comms and ascertaining salient points of posts more quickly now. As a result...gist & key points are accurately extracted and discussed more quickly.

What I have noticed here is LESS overnight posting in this thread.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Still a few big BOOM to come I think

Q drop

If this is true, then the FISA warrants will be tossed out. The FBI faking sources is prima fascia evidence that they knew they didn't have probable cause.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
here is the link to articleUh oh for Clinton, if true....

A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

Daily Caller....for some reason I can't link to.

I started a thread about this. Every e-mail Hillary sent or received as Secretary of State was being secretly copied to them in real time! The company is apparently a known front for Chinese intelligence.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It's because of a small group of people (person?) that make this particular place unreadable when they show up.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This Witch Hunt will die the death of a thousand cuts ....

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

It's because of a small group of people (person?) that make this particular place unreadable when they show up.

And in MOST of those cases, it's entirely intentional. They know what they're doing...and their motives are malicious and sad.

I'll admit it...yesterday I spent less time researching and probably more time than necessary, attempting to sooth hurt feelings of a member I consider to be a potentially valuable contributor to this thread.

As a result...I missed a lot of great research by others.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Yes, that particular member has show that his feelings and allegiances seem to move with whichever direction the wind is blowing each day.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

What I have noticed here is LESS overnight posting in this thread.

Not just this thread, ATS in general seems to have little overnight activity.

I blame Trump.

He's made everyone have jobs now.

Except for Antifa.

Its a a known fact that the brown shirts can't work in an oppresive capitalistic system.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Just popping in again to say thank you to all that work so hard in these threads. I don't participate, because you all are SO much better at researching and explain the Q posts.

I just want you to know that some of us are just reading. And learning. Because of you.

And some of us just ignore the irrelevant posts that try to distract.

So thank you!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

It's apparent from the stars that a lot of people are reading the Q thread, and trying to filter out the noise as best they can.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yes, that particular member has show that his feelings and allegiances seem to move with whichever direction the wind is blowing each day.

My problem is I just care too much.
Back to being a full-time A-hole & researcher.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: Boadicea

My gosh! This (without offence to anyone else) is probably one of the most intelligent responses I have ever received.

You deserve a very close reading.

Thank you... but don't give me too much credit!!! (I may have just gotten lucky!) And just a heads up for you: I think your opinion is pretty much the outlier. So are mine though... so fair enough, eh?

Others, welcome because, this is going to get interesting. Q.

Yes, I said Q.

Sometimes, the truth is hidden not only in plain sight but, also in the most unusual places.

Yes. And too often, we don't see it because of our own preconceived notions or confirmation biases or whatever one wants to call them. Then when we do see it, what a face palm moment!!! My dad used to say that our most debilitating restrictions come from ourselves and the limits we impose on ourselves. Over the years, I've found that to be true.

We are all Q, in one way or another.

Hmmm... profound thought. While you continue pondering my comment, I will be pondering this!

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Thanks for the kind words. The derailing is an issue whether it is intended or unintentional. We all unfortunately get sucked into it at times.

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
ReQ post #1939 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

It is worth pointing out that 1939 was the start of the Second World War in Europe.

Post 1939 builds on #1938 which raises Allies in terms of DC/UK/Aus and them panicking. It responds with General Flynn HOOAH battlecry. In #1940 we get "Was NAZISM ever truly destroyed" and "Global power struggle". Also in #1940 is the Ronald Reagan line "There is a point beyond which they must not advance".

I think #1939 marks the start of this battle going global, with the WWII ALLIES having become the AXIS OF EVIL for this battle.

I would expect some significant US engagement world wide from post #1941, possibly resulting from a major false flag representative of Pearl harbour.

edit on 28-8-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
ReQ post #1939 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub...:

It is worth pointing out that 1939 was the start of the Second World War in Europe.

Post 1939 builds on #1938 which raises Allies in terms of DC/UK/Aus and them panicking. It responds with General Flynn HOOAH battlecry. In #1940 we get "Was NAZISM ever truly destroyed" and "Global power struggle".

I think #1939 marks the start of this battle going global, with the WWII ALLIES having become the AXIS OF EVIL for this battle.

I would expect some significant US engagement world wide from post #1941, possibly resulting from a major false flag representative of Pearl harbour.

I wonder if post #1945 will fall on Sept. 2nd. which was VJ DAY (Victory over Japan Day)...and will it contain something interesting about Valerie Jarrett?

Military History may very well play a significant role in Q's postings.
Excellent idea, Sufi.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join