It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Good rally! President Trump is the hardest working president I have seen in my lifetime.

He seemed confident, proud, and eager to keep the great progress going. When he read that list, it was amazing to hear bullet point by bullet point just how much this country has moved forward since his taking office. We have to keep this going.

edit on 20-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is the other nation to call Trump re DECLAS Canada?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

If your in my brain, you would know that I am very aware of what you just said. I never said you licked Hussein's boots and I sure as hell wouldn't lick Trump's. If your hair on fire about our debt, maybe by now you would have realized that it's all BS. National Debt is toilet paper,everyone owes everyone money. have your own "Great awakening" and realize money is a tool of the elites, Not Real.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Just maybe Trudeau has something to hide

U1, CF, I am sure there is more

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:28:12 PM
twitter.com...πŸ“
POTUS provided you w/ a VERY special greeting.
Did you catch it?
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:36:51 PM
Anonymous
20 Sep 2018 - 10:31:51 PM
Watch Trump Live
>>3115286
[-10:34]
VIP Patriot
Front Row.
Q

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:42:12 PM
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
20 Sep 2018 - 10:28:12 PM
twitter.com...πŸ“
POTUS provided you w/ a VERY special greeting.
Did you catch it?
Q
>>274
twitter.com...πŸ“
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 7de555 No.3115380 πŸ“
Sep 20 2018 21:36:51 (EST) NEW
Anonymous ID: 2adeed No.3115286 πŸ“
Sep 20 2018 21:31:51 (EST) NEW
Watch Trump Live
>>3115286
[-10:34]
VIP Patriot
Front Row.
Q

#2243 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

The numbers in the brackets must be the minute mark in the speech. Any idea what Q is talking about re the VIP Patriot Front Row.
edit on 20-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm thinking Australia, since Papadopoulos was approached there by a Australian diplomat in a strip club, or something like that.

Trudoe (Canada) will call if/when the Uranium-1 documents are declassified.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Re deep state satellites, an interesting development on BBC Hard Talk this evening:

UK Space Agency's Graham Turnock on UK wanting it's own GPS satellites after Brexit

On the surface this is saying the UK wouldn't trust the Galileo GPS satellite system it was a major partner in setting up, so it would want to spend Β£5bn sending up new satellites for our own system.

Between the lines, I see deep state wanting to replace the satellites POTUS had taken out?

ASIDE: Weird set of synchronicities this eve wrt a double date restaurant meal. Firstly, I followed a car with the PAIN logo (destroyer) all the way to the venue. Then we sat at table 17. Then one of the ladies had an allergic reaction to celery in her salad and the meal fell into chaos.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Who the hell is allergic to celery? sounds like a good time

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If youll defend Trump for doing the same detrimental BS that Obama did, that is precisely "licking Trump's boots".

Okay if your logic is true, why not spend $400TRILLION?

Or why not run up your own household debt to $7,000,000?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Last night the Trudeau drop referring to billionaire(s) 187. The pharma family Shermans that were murdered.

Trudeau had a fundraiser at their house. Mr. Sherman was charged with lobbying improperly before his death.

The Shermans were also connected to the Clintons through donations as well as Haiti and vaccine programs and other drug donations.

Not sure what might be connected to the fisa declas but access for spying is very close and one of the fvey.

Easy access as anyone can just jump over the border from New York state without even having to fly. It's interchangeable the US and Canada do each other's spying constantly and intel agencies have home bases on opposite sides. Extremely shady.

We are another puppet state but being that it was mainly C_A I don't know what that means for us now...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Yep..when President Trump told Sean Hannity that he received a call from TWO nations today, regarding the declassification, I immediately thought of Q's post #2214. But who is the other country? (Besides the UK)

He didn't say countries. He said allies. And arguably, DC isn't even in the United States, Constitutionally speaking.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Why not, debt for everyone. I'll go max out all my CC's right now. doesn't matter not real

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Re deep state satellites, an interesting development on BBC Hard Talk this evening:

Between the lines, I see deep state wanting to replace the satellites POTUS had taken out?

...and the meal fell into chaos.

It would make sense for the backdoor Five Eyes access to be woven into non-domestic systems that have smaller command and control backbones, and excess capacity... like allies or NATO combat systems. George Webb talked about these integrated surveillance sat networks like Palantir

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

en.wikipedia.org...

Palantir Technologies is a private American software company that specializes in big data analytics. Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, it was founded by Peter Thiel, Nathan Gettings, Joe Lonsdale, Stephen Cohen, and Alex Karp. The company's name is derived from The Lord of the Rings: a palantΓ­r is an artifact used to communicate with or see faraway parts of the world.

The company is known for two projects in particular: Palantir Gotham and Palantir Metropolis. Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor, while Palantir Metropolis is used by hedge funds, banks, and financial services firms.

From here, who knows, my knowledge set is more esoteric than hardware based....

For further research...

edit on 21-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: Quinn for the win

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Quit paying your mortgage lemme know how it goes.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: lambros56

I agree, I do believe it's possible that they we're trying to smoke out some bad actors with an unannounced Q&A.
But, the questions they responded to seemed a bit off

I've had a little time to roll your response and your previous comments regarding the answers to the Q&A arond in my head, Sab. I stopped reading after lunch, so I've had a bit of time to process this. Let me qualify what I'm writing by saying that I'm not singling you out, but your comments illustrate a lesson that I think may have gone unnoticed regarding the Q&A.

AgarthaSeed noted that this may have been a stress test, and I agree, but it was maybe stress testing more than just the capacity of Infinity to handle traffic.

Let me lay out a definition.

Cognative Dissonance

The term cognitive dissonance is used to describe the feelings of discomfort that result when your beliefs run counter to your behaviors and/or new information that is presented to you. People tend to seek consistency in their attitudes and perceptions, so when what you hold true is challenged or what you do doesn't jibe with what you think, something must change in order to eliminate or reduce the dissonance (lack of agreement).

With respect to the plane hitting the Pentagon, the moon landing, etc., Q evoked Cognative dissonance in his audience. Q knows exactly the audience he is addressing. The majority of those following have had an interest in all things conspiracy related well before the Q posts started, and the answers given during the Q&A run contrary to what that group would likely expect as an answer, hence, the mental conflict.

Not to pick on you specifically, Sab, but your posts outwardly reflect that conflict, and there's a good chance your expressing what many following Q are also thinking.

So what was the point of answering thos specific questions, exactly the way they were answered?

Arg had it right, it ws a stress test. A stress test for our minds.

I believe that Q was giving us a small dose of how it will feel for millions of people when the truth comes out regarding certian people, groups, and institutions we hold dear as Americans. I believe the take away, regrdless of the conflict that the Q&A caused in any of us who read the answers, is that we are going to not only support the truth of what will be revealed, but that we need to understand how people are going to feel and how they we will react to resolve the conflict in their minds, the cognative dissonance, when long held truths begin to break down.

The stress test was really an empathy lesson.

Sometimes disinformation is nescessary.

edit on 21-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Quit paying your mortgage lemme know how it goes.

It's not the debt that matters, it's credit that controls it all.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   
LOL. New Q
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

$#i+posting from the presidential suite?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

As ever Cranky, your logic makes more sense!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I live in an RV in Yellowstone and do a nightly radio broadcast, sometimes John Cusack stops by
edit on 20-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321 >>

join