It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Sean Hannity will interview President Trump at the Las Vegas rally tonight. Hannity said that he will have some important developments regarding the FBI as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sean Hannity will interview President Trump at the Las Vegas rally tonight. Hannity said that he will have some important developments regarding the FBI as well.

What time, Care?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Fema suggests Trump cannot legally make any "personal" announcement whatever that means and maybe that was just the media spin of the article.

Q seems to be hinting something big will be announced.

What does BK have to do with it...maybe he needs to be sworn in to safeguard whatever it is they are planning to do.

Strange times for sure.

I just cannot imagine what they might need an alert to announce...

Unless they have it in place ready to go because they are concerned if BK is confirmed and Rosenstein is let go that will cause meltdown, media spin blitz or internet kill switch.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

What time, Care?

7pm Pacific Time

Trump returns to Las Vegas for rally, bill signing

😎

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

What time, Care?

7pm Pacific Time

Trump returns to Las Vegas for rally, bill signing

😎

TY.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Kill the net and you will kill a big part of the Beast

I am an advocate of shutting it down

edit on 9202018 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Kill the net and you will kill a big part of the Beast

MT, no truer words said. The beast is in/of all the "things" we rely on. It never created anything independent, making Jenga moves really, really, really complicated. And yet, we'll get there...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Fema suggests Trump cannot legally make any "personal" announcement whatever that means .

This reveals so much. There are several articles out there saying "he cant use it for personal messages".

Trump never said he wanted to use it for personal messages. And yet, the Cabal is already preparing for that.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Off topic post.

My broter sent me this video a few days ago. Just got around to listening to it.

Even if you dont like hiphop you need to listen to this.

Wow. Just wow. The lyrics, you have to listen to the lyrics and I hope you underatand why I relate this a little bit to what we've been dicussing in this little Q corner of the interverse.

I hope You'll at least appreciate the video

Pretty strong message behind it.. He's a brave brave artist i must say ..

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
WOW
Here something interesting

Linky

Vulcan

Q may known more then you think
edit on 20-9-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
New Executive Order

There is quite a bit to it. Near as I can tell, the Order amends Three Obama Orders (using their tools against them is too funny for words). The two relevant orders:

This is cyber related and covers a lot of ground. Near as I can tell so far, the lock down on malicious cyber attacks has been strengthened. If I were to guess it covers election fraud and efforts like the goog's, as well as efforts from outside the country - the other EO deals with Ukraine so maybe russian bots aren't russian.

This one feels a lot like the human trafficking EO, in that those targeted were just cooked: "For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken with respect to such property or interests in property pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergencies declared in Executive Orders 13660 and 13694, there need be no prior notice of an action taken pursuant to this order with respect to such property or interests in property."

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What if someone or some part of our government has been under a blackmail threat of some kind not to release the FISA docs or reveal other corrupt dirty deeds under the last administration?

I have not liked the rhetoric coming from some of the "players" like Brennan, Comey, Gov. Moonbeam, Maxine Waters, ex FBI operatives, and others. Talk of taking 'him' out, getting rid of this guy, etc. is disturbing talk.

What if they have made threats to activate "sleeper cells" across the country should the president okay the release of information to The American People. (Remembering the Q decode of the JC tweet about McCabe.)

If that kind of blackmail is broken, would the evildoer black hats "pull the switch"?

If that should happen, and riots or something worse ensue across the nation, patriots would need to know in real time. As Q has said, be aware of your surroundings and stay ALERT. I would think that would constitute a national emergency.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Agreed on all points. I hope the protection around POTUS & Family is strong.

If something happens to him or one of his family, it will probably be civil war.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me what this nut job is implying?

I believe his "Deathkkkult" is what he calls Trump supporters.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
FYI:
Q just posted a link to this Sarah Carter article, published this evening.

saraacarter.com...

Brennan (CIA) and Clapper (DNI) sabotage of duly elected President Trump.
edit on 9/20/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

I think "nutjob" covers it.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

What if they have made threats to activate "sleeper cells" across the country should the president okay the release of information to The American People.

They have sleeper cells. Podesta recently tweeted about them. Decades of conspiracy and illuminati literature references them.

They hate losing control. Every time it appears like they are losing control, they resort to violence, chaos, confusion. They certainly dont want someone who is not under control (DJT, Q), controlling what the public sees and doesnt see. So there are

* calls to ban the President from Twitter.

* calls not to let him use FEMA.

* Q scrubbed from places in the Internet

* Calls to impeach Trump

They are angry and don't understand why they have not yet gained total control with all their Trillions. So they'll keep bribing, trying to make deals, threatening, whining, murdering in the hope of regaining control.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
My cursor pointer gets hijacked every time I try to browse 8Chan. Don't know why, don't know how I can fix it. So I don't bother reading or posting on 8Chan.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Vegas makes me nervous.

Stay safe POTUS.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

If the President says, as Q declares in message #55, "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.....", that wouldn't be a personal message.

But it would scare the daylights out of most citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join