It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: lambros56

I agree, I do believe it's possible that they we're trying to smoke out some bad actors with an unannounced Q&A.
But, the questions they responded to seemed a bit off

Here is part of the Q&A problem - the questions. Example. "Did NASA fake the moon landings? Have we been to the moon since then? Are there secret space programs? Is this why the Space Force was created?"

This is an absurd compound question set. The questions are the problem, I find often people ask me questions and their "intent" is inconsistent with the question said and I have to decide how to answer: answer what the mean to ask or answer what they ask? Lawyers btw teach never answer intent, only the question as asked, which creates problems for people who do not understand that and fall into the "I think I know what he means..." world.

I did not like the Q&A sequence, or the chosen questions answered. But... I have seen Q introduce things to gauge how people will process the information, how they will respond, how the shills and trolls will respond. Sheep Vs. SHEEP and the clone topic for example. Clones were dropped, traction and momentum was never sustained.

The Q&A appears to serve several purposes. One, track capacity. Two, track shill/troll energy on said topics. Three, track Qadept energy response to questions answered. Four, impart information between the lines.

For those dying to find out who the "9-11 inside job" folks are, all will be revealed in time, but it might not comport with the conclusions you are sure of.

As for the moon, nothing about traveling to the moon and faked moon images is inconsistent, both can be true. Remember, the world was different back then, there was no internet, science was just beginning it's reign as the chosen god, people were accepting. Over time things changed, so the narrative needed controlling...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Those questions embarrassed me as a supporter of Trump and Q. They made us all look like flakes, which I suspect was the intention.

If Q does another Q&A, the questions should be vetted to weed out the ridiculous crap.

Q is too important as a resource to waste his time.

I am still disturbed by what happened yesterday. It hurts the movement.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"q" didn't have to answer them, and "q" didn't have to give those answers, unless "q" really believes it, in which case the 9-11 case and moon landing conspiracy are now trashed, now people have to pick, is "q" telling the truth, do you believe the official governments story now?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"q" didn't have to answer them, and "q" didn't have to give those answers, unless "q" really believes it, in which case the 9-11 case and moon landing conspiracy are now trashed, now people have to pick, is "q" telling the truth, do you believe the official governments story now?

That isn't the point. The point is the movement is being undermined by really stupid people.
edit on 9/20/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Now you're freaking me out

Synarchy - Joint Rule

Military Dictatorship coming?

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I think people have to get used to, and prepare for, a post-Q world.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I suspect this declass will open a Pandora's box of corruption. 911, US Liberty, Kennedy assassination, etc. That is the true push back from the deep state. "Other" players, in other countries will ultimately come out.

Going to need a pallet of pop corn...

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Q dropping a lot. gotta run, father having surgery today. I still am on board cranky. have fun folks

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Q dropping a lot. gotta run, father having surgery today. I still am on board cranky. have fun folks

Godspeed, Sabre.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Panic in DC re: Baker confirmed?
Note IG involved.
Huber >> IG (Horowitz) >> Storch
Q

What did Baker do that he completely flipped? Reinforces the notion that these events are way more complicated, but having a "former general counsel of the FBI" flipping and turning rat is huge. It would seem the connection H>H>S would suggest Baker's information allows access to deeeeeeeeep stuff.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Note IG involved.
Q

What did Baker do that he completely flipped? Reinforces the notion that these events are way more complicated, but having a "former general counsel of the FBI" flipping and turning rat is huge. It would seem the connection H>H>S would suggest Baker's information allows access to deeeeeeeeep stuff.

Do you have any clue as to why it is being reported this morning that Baker is now refusing to meet for a congressional hearing and will now have to be subpoenaed? There must be some advantage to the subpoena method rather than a voluntary hearing.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Strong metrics I pulled from FB "Q" Groups

www.facebook.com

www.facebook.com...

Not that FB would be the first place I'd turn for Q Media

edit on 20-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: ftm Q

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Note IG involved.
Q

Do you have any clue as to why it is being reported this morning that Baker is now refusing to meet for a congressional hearing and will now have to be subpoenaed? There must be some advantage to the subpoena method rather than a voluntary hearing.

QOS, if he is a cooperating witness, and his focus is taking down the likes of Comey, that process takes precedent. If they do not want to reveal that he is typhoid baker, they'll simply cause the delay via subpoena demand until they are done with him. If he signed a deal already, then that deal will want to remain hidden for now, and would likely void any congressional appearance in the end.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Prayers and good health to your pops - travel safely. Been in that boat lately myself.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Q said moon landings were real. They never said the film published was real.

It also was mentioned that there were secret space programs.

The moon landing on TV could well have just been a scripted soap opera.

Q also said a plane hit the Pentagon. Could have been a drone plane.
edit on 20 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Skyfloating

"q" is taking themselves down with each post

Anarchists used to be the biggest danger to the ruling elite. Now they have you guys parroting the ruling elite.
What a world we live in. 😂
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Ever wonder how that's possible?twitter.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

Why is "Ed Krassenstein" so often the first responder to Trumps posts? Totally manipulated by twitter.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Because him and his brother are giant knobs.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

It also was mentioned that there were secret space programs.

The moon landing on TV could well have just been a scripted soap opera.

Q, just like every other human being is subject to error. Hell, even the NSA got my bankruptcy wrong lol lol. Long story, anyways.

Knowing the vast information Q is working with it must be expected, no one is perfect.

Q cant get into details for not so obvious reasons. On going situations. As I said earlier, I believe we were "Warned off the Moon". After that point you have to give the public something, fake films, what ever.

I just saw this morning a drone that had wings on it, painted in airlines color scheme. Cant remember where I saw it or I would have posted it. It was sitting on a military fork lift. Go figure.

One day, hopefully soon, it will all come out.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

true, that is the case for most American and social-anarchists, nothing but red activists

note I said most, I am not within that group

new topics

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join