It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thats a lie he took his oath on two bibles.

One may have had a fake cover.

😎

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
When RBG goes....Trump should nominate HRC for SCOTUS.....the investigation would be tremendous! LOL!!!
edit on 9/19/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
a reply to: liveandlearn

"And their is this...check at the 1 min mark then skip to about 9 min. Jeff Sessions refused to investigate an IT tech because he was too close to Hilliary."

Here is the thing with that. Sessions is the long game, very long game. If this guy wanted a low hanging fruit dealt with in DC, not out of Huber's office, then Sessions balked because it is pointless.

Yes, and if it was a crap case, he could 'can it and gain an easy "credit" from the Dem State.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
When RBG goes....Trump should nominate HRC for SCOTUS.....the investigation would be tremendous! LOL!!!

Did you hear that Hillary called President Trump and told him she wanted to take RBG's place when she dies?
Trump told her that that was fine with him, but he would have to check with the funeral director first.

(I know....it's an old one.)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

a reply to: tiredoflooking

Where did the government confirm aliens?

2221 2224.

As far as the moon landing are concerned, I think yes we did, and yes we didn't. Most likely we did land on the moon in some of the first missions. Once we were told not to come back the trickery started. May have changes in the mean time.

Are there "Aliens"? I know of one "Species" 100%, if you can call them that. The other "Flesh and blood" ones I'm at about 90% certain they are real.

Q answered the questions Are we alone, "No". Did NASA fake moon landings? "False, moon landings are real."

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The third tier of the Papal tiara (triregnum), represents the cosmic crown.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

A time of breakthrough is upon us! The time of material and spiritual fractions has come! The philosophy of the ancients, is wrestling with modern thought! And the Ancients’ Knowledge likewise, wrestling with the present material teachings.

sites.google.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Not allowed to link it here: Posted an Arizona related thread in RATS.

Well done, sad it is relegated. This is just such an issue all across the net, yet it is at the core of all things Q. Warrior points to the boarder states and Nxivm together, inseparable.

On a lighter note, a huge smile on the NK/SK news today. Apply to joint host the olympics even, so damn cool.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

On a lighter note, a huge smile on the NK/SK news today. Apply to joint host the olympics even, so damn cool.

Im always happy when a puppet state is liberated. We have a few more to go, but NK was the most problematic.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So Q posted this not the government. Im hoping hes right on that. I believe we made contact with moon missions as well otherwise we would have set up a permanent base on the moon.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: liveandlearn

Sessions gave a speech at the Justice Dept. day before yesterday.

What do you notice about his photo? If I hadn't read so much about this phenomenon on ATS, I would not have noticed it. It may be nothing, but......HERE

well, the first photo shows a bunch of flag and none the US but in other photos of him on the day the US flag is to the side. The 1st photo flags say sequitur.

Is that your point?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

You have a PM.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
They tell us how bad things are going in America.

Next, they want to give Obama credit for how things are going.

These people dont make sense.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   
[BRENNAN]

www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/21/trump-john-brennan-cia-gina-haspel-swearing-in

www.theguardian.com...

Trump criticized the former CIA director John Brennan and suggested he was to blame for the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller into Russian election interference and links between the Trump campaign and Moscow.

On Twitter, Trump referenced remarks from the Fox & Friends commentator Dan Bongino, which argued that Brennan “started this entire debacle”.

Tick-Tock

edit on 20-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So Q posted this not the government. Im hoping hes right on that. I believe we made contact with moon missions as well otherwise we would have set up a permanent base on the moon.
Just like politics here on earth, it depends on which party you ascribe to, I suppose.

There is a great deal of information in the public domain concerning the moon, and its oddities.

I have seen information that the moon is older than the earth. But when you take into consideration that the moon has been bombarded by space debris for millions upon millions of years, by materials and dust that in fact could be from distant, destroyed planets, would mean the moon itself may not be that old.

If the moon is not natural, and a construct, as many people believe, then, the game changes drastically. Who made it, why, where it came from, and what is its true purpose are only a few questions one could ask.

The big one is, are they friendly's. And if not, why not. You cant plant a moon base on some one else s real estate, at least, without permission.

We may, or may not have a base on the moon, with, or without permission. If, some of the trains of thought are correct, we might be looking at a hollow, inhabited, alien outpost, who oversees the earth, for the ancient "Owners".

There are stories about the time before the moon, where some people recount stories that this earth did not always have a moon. When the Earth was Moonless

So, if the above is true, and the stories of Enki's "Celestial Chariot" are true, then what we have hear is a Major failure to communicate. But then again, your not going to waist a lot of time educating your possessions (Slaves) as to the true nature of our reality. In fact, quite the opposite would be true.

So, if the slaves want total freedom, they must fight for it. Enter "Space Force".

In my opinion, Q has it dead on!

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   
My work for the day is done.

edit on 20-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: heck, I should do a line of greeting cards

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

That's the ONLY photo I've ever seen of Brennan looking "normal". Not mad.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Inside the Q Group, the NSA Directorate hunting Edward Snowden

I doubt the story (that they are chasing him and dont know where he is). Posting because they are called "Q Group"

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join