It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Now we know how a female is going to be forced into the presidency regardless of who The American People need or want. FemiNazis are weaponizing as we speak. If someone as "perfect" as Kavanaugh can have his name drug in the mud over an accusation of some inappropriate touching when a teenager, will there ever be any man that can pass the muster from this point forward? Scary.

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 98088e No.3093784 📁
Sep 19 2018 19:08:00 (EST)
>>3093306
Sexual misconduct is the 'public shelter' to accept resignation.
Watch those announcing 2020 P running.
"You cannot attack a political opponent"
None are protected.
None are safe.
Q

#2218 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

I'm waiting for them to accuse men who were still in the womb.

(post by JusticeWins removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
I don't have an alternate link for the Q&A. Does anyone have a link that is working? Please post.

Check your PM mail

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #2222 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Ties RR stand down timing to at or before Kavanaugh confirmation?

This drop is where I wish the Q&A was not the way it went down.

My understanding of the SC is that they make decisions re business, contracts, or matters in commerce - business/money/contracts. Or at least should.

The BK confirmation seems to reflect nothing different to me. Yet Q ties the FEMA Alert to the Oct 3 first day in office date. So, I ask, Q: Why does this matter so much. Can this be tied to Obama eligibility issues? There is no case pending that I know of that is at issue, and even if a case was brought, it would take months. Yet, the contention here is clear: SC confirmation of BK triggers an issue. RBG going to drop dead, triggering the snowflakes again?

Q has got to clarity for me to be less cranky.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeWins
So who got to Lil Lindsey?

Kelly or Mattis?

Didn't he watch the death of his handler? Though Kelly's stare at the faux funeral was pretty brutal.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Anon on DDoSing self. LOL.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

edit on 9/19/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Creep Thumper, true story... my uncle was accused of abusing my mum whilst still in the womb... he kicked her out first, breaking her pelvis which meant I had to be caesarean!

Apparently it's quite a common occurrence in twins.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

My understanding of the SC is that they make decisions re business, contracts, or matters in commerce - business/money/contracts. Or at least should.

The BK confirmation seems to reflect nothing different to me. Yet Q ties the FEMA Alert to the Oct 3 first day in office date. So, I ask, Q: Why does this matter so much. Can this be tied to Obama eligibility issues? There is no case pending that I know of that is at issue, and even if a case was brought, it would take months. Yet, the contention here is clear: SC confirmation of BK triggers an issue. RBG going to drop dead, triggering the snowflakes again?

If RBG dies right after BK is confirmed we are going to see a crazed hysteria of epic proportions.....

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Creep Thumper

Creep Thumper, true story... my uncle was accused of abusing my mum whilst still in the womb... he kicked her out first, breaking her pelvis which meant I had to be caesarean!

Apparently it's quite a common occurrence in twins.

Dunno what to say, sooo......pouring another glass.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Shoot I thought Spaceforce was some 4D chess type ISH to keep the baddies in check.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: crankyoldman

If RBG dies right after BK is confirmed we are going to see a crazed hysteria of epic proportions.....

Farmers should work more popcorn into their rotations.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: JusticeWins
a reply to: crankyoldman

Why edit it out?

As to the Aliens bit?

If we aren't alone, and we aren't allowed to be connected then what is it that they know about us that makes us so undesirable?

@ JW

I backed off because I wasn't sure it was legit. Not too pleased they answered it in that way regardless. It isn't helpful right now, but I suspect I know what's behind it either way.

I'll say this per your end. There are three parts to the problem, the Currency end, the agency end and the end user. At no point has the Top - end user, and the bottom - the currency end, been dealt with. Take away the food, take away the ultimate consumer, and liberation flows... War was feeding, trafficking was feeding, pain was feeding, fear was feeding. Soon we no longer feed, equation balances shortly.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Men better wake up and figure out what rules should apply or they will NEVER be able to run for another office again...and win.

The Race Card is effective and the Sexual Misconduct Card is now super effective.

When BK can be held back because of a 36-yr. old vague unprovable accusation of inappropriate teenage touching, we have entered the real honest to gosh Bizarro World.

Men better learn how to nip this in the bud, while still being sympathetic to real sexual abuse victims.

edit on 19-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join