It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Just learned a little more, it's supposed to be President Obama's White House attorney.

Following how Mueller operates, he will SQUEEZE that attorney and find out what he knows about Obama's dealings.

We could end up with Mueller Huber burning opposite ends of the candle to get to the center.

Gregory Craig.

πŸ’₯🚬πŸ’₯

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

twitter.com...

AURA has been cooperating with an on-going law enforcement investigation of criminal activity that occurred at Sacramento Peak. During this time,Β we became concerned that a suspect in the investigation potentially posed a threat to the safety of local staff and residents. For this reason, AURA temporarily vacated the facility and ceased science activities at this location.Β 

The decision to vacate was based on the logistical challenges associated with protecting personnel at such a remote location,Β and the need for expeditious response to the potential threat. AURA determined that moving the small number of on-site staff and residents off the mountain was the most prudent and effective action to ensure their safety. -AURA

Hmmmm. An exsisting law enforcement investigation they couldn't tell the local sheriff about?

Did they catch the guy? What sort of investigation that needed blackhawk helicopters and maintenance on antennas AND an evacuation?

If people were in danger why not evacuate everyone? Why just the post office and observatory?

Curious and curiouser.

They are going to need to come up with a better explanation.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Thank you for the clarification.

I want to believe and I'm not labeling you a liar. I just know a lot about CA and it's "abominations."

Otherwise, excellent job!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I just took this image and inverted (negative) and ran through OCR and got "iJHERE IS GOING iliO BE SO MUCH WINNING, YOU ARI GOING TO GET TIRED Of WINNINGI" not perfect but I don't see why a machine can't do the same and pull trigger words out of memes. This is why I don't have hope and faith.

edit on 18-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

No he wasn't, he was hanging with all the Hollywood elites, the same celebrities people call "Satan worshipping abusers" considered him a friend, now they use political outrage to further their spotlight and gain more social capital

just like he was friends with the Clintons and said Bill was a great presidnet and Hillary would make a great president

just like he was friends with Epstein and even stuck up for him... among other things in their relationship

just like Soros funded one of his Trump towers, his connection to the Rothschilds and Mafia

you can try and rewrite history now and claim he was an outsider, or a "spy" or someone who knew about this plan for a long time, but that is just dishonesty and illusions of grandeur to appease your mind that you voted for just another hyper-capitalist neocon

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

No worries! Yes CA has a lot of problems. A lot stem from those in power. Who controls them? With what?

NXIVM, CHINA, others.

Was told this morning that DOJ is green

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
ew: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
18 Sep 2018 - 6:17:25 PM
[Example]
twitter.com...πŸ“
twitter.com...πŸ“
ABUSE OF POWER?
[Reminder - HUSSEIN EO]
www.gpo.gov...πŸ“
Executive Order 13526
Sec 1.7
"Classification Prohibitions and Limitations. (a) In no case shall information be classified, continue to be maintained as classified, or fail to be declassified in order to:
(1) conceal violations of law, inefficiency, or administrative error;
(2) prevent embarrassment to a person, organization, or agency;
(3) restrain competition; or
(4) prevent or delay the release of information that does not require protection in the interest of the national security."
SLEEP NO MORE?
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE (& OTHERS AROUND THE WORLD) ARE AWAKENING.
PANIC?
GAME OVER.
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
New drop.

The Hag speaks. More lies.

mobile.twitter.com...

She is literally going nuts!

She better calm down before she strokes out.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'd like to see their AI's interpret this

or THIS

lol

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

New drop.

mobile.twitter.com...

originally posted by: queenofswords

An acute case of FISA jitters.

Manifesting to dangerous levels !!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

New drop.

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope her colostomy bag explodes.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

The media is now openly admitting that Q is driving discourse. I love it. They know we're one step ahead.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   
New Q post #2207 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Looks like Adam Schiff is losing it, too. I love the first response below his tweet.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Shiftay!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Wow.... Her rant comes off as unless we have a single party in power, preferably her lol. We are all screwed.... People buying this should have there surroundings checked for RF waves. This is just bizzare, even for her lol

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

She is flipping out. They may need to put her on 'suicide' watch!

(post by Creep Thumper removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder

She is flipping out. They may need to put her on 'suicide' watch!

Something strange is going on with her account. If you notice her rant is followed by a slew of Q posters hitting with actual facts, and some humor. Not the flood of "you go girl" stuff. The tenth post is "Clinton Body Count."

By contrast, every DJT tweet is blasted with bot stuff primarily (most is not on topic just hate). So why is she not getting the immediate replies supporting her brand of crazy?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: whereismyusername

Sure but those are not what most people are armed with and they don't have the appeal needed to pull in normies.

Also, what I did was not AI. It was a process with simple and available tech. They would just have to automate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join