It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 288
<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The term “gematria” comes from the Greek “geometria,” and the concept can be found in the writings of the Greek philosopher Plato. In rabbinic literature it first appears in the Baraita of the Thirty-two Rules, by Rabbi Eliezer in 200 CE. This text, which no longer exists except in references, elaborated 32 rules for interpreting the Bible. The 29th rule involved the use of gematria.

Sefer Yetzirah, the earliest kabbalistic text, believed to have been written in the 2nd century CE, was the first kabbalistic text to elaborate a system of gematria. This text is concerned with God’s creation of the universe through the powers of the Hebrew alphabet, and with the permutations of God’s name. The mystic practitioner could, it was believed, use this knowledge to harness the powers of creation. Sefer Yetzirah supposedly contains the instructions to create a golem, the legendary creature made out of mud, popularized by the Maharal of Prague in the 19th century.

www.myjewishlearning.com...

The esoteric connections are there as well.

Donald Trump Prophecy = 1255 =

Brett Kavanaugh - BOOM

Alex Jones Has Failed - BOOM

Memetic Warfare - BOOM

Make America White Again - BOOM?

My personal favorite:

"Justification Of Killing Satanists Is Intrinsic And Does Not Require An Evidentiary Presentation So By All Means Kill Away"

edit on 17-9-2018 by eisegesis because: do not kill

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Likewise! I'm half Italian and, when not looing at ourselves in shop windows, we stick to our own wines.

The worst Italian wine? "Muh... I don't wana go to war"

ETA - Just checked "Merlot" on Urbandictionary; synonym for Cougar, so I quite agree.

It's a line from the wino movie "Sideways" with Paul Giamatti. It's a California wine country road trip. He's pretty funny.

I can't stand the other guy in it and that hideous Sandra Oh is his merlot, I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Point made eisegesis.

I have tried but am not able to tune in at present, which saddens me as I took a minor in philosophy many years ago and do have a want to study it more.

Multi-tasking between logic and esoteric is not easy. I guess I need a lull in proceedings to retune and make more of your lessons.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Is it my imagination or is Drudge moving left?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.253 📁
Sep 17 2018 19:33:16 (EST)
PANIC IN DC
D's offering to [KILL] sexual assault allegation v Judge K in exchange for immediate pullback of DECLAS.
POTUS: Judge K will be confirmed regardless…
Q

No deals. Right?

that's astounding. So unscrupulous and such an admission of guilt.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Son of DuPont exec Robert Mueller went to an elite boarding school where he was John Kerrys lacrosse Captain

St Paul's educated Astors, Vanderbilts and J.P Morgan jnr

Military academy graduate Donald Trump is now being investigated by prep school product Robert Mueller

Elite boarding school St Paul's now costs $60,000 a year - although it has also been caught up in a sex scandal which found 13 former faculty and staff had credible accusations of abuse between 1952 and 1999.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Democrats values keep wavering don't they?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2204 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.258 📁
Sep 17 2018 19:54:01 (EST)
PANIC IN DC
SESSIONS CLAS LETTER TO SC JUSTICES 1&2 RE: RECUSAL, UNRECUSAL, AND CLARITY RE: CONFLICTS BASED ON UNCLASSIFIED MATERIAL [TODAY].
HIGHEST COURT AUTHORITY APPROVAL
Q

Guccifer/Florida method:
Using "q" gives &CT
Using "Q" gives OO ETBFDTV

Covfefe method:
Using "[TODAY]" gives QMTGTDU = Q meeting TDU?

Timestamp2Acronym gives
SBA = Strategic Brigade Airdrop (US Army)?
JIA = Jail Industries Association?

TimesDelta2Acronym gives
FD = Full Disclosure
FK = Foreign Key?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
NXIVM IS BIGGER THAN Y’ALL THINK.

DOJ activity HIGH.

DODJ - Justice for ALL

- CA CLEANED -
BYE FEINSTEIN

THEY WANTED AMERICANS TO HATE US!
THEY WANTED TO MAKE US THE VILLIANS!
THEY WANTED US GONE FOR A REASON!

SUPPORT STRENGTHENED

WE ARE COLD. WE DO NOT FORGIVE.

Routes closed.
Men, Women & Children saved.
Control lost.
Currency NO MORE.

PAIN & PANIC is all they have.

JUSTICE. 6166. ThanQ for AUTH.

OPS active.

Stay safe & stay aware.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Is it my imagination or is Drudge moving left?

Oh my.

Drudge has been left for a long time. He's also not been a journalist for a long time, not since about 1997 or so. I think the last election was the tipping point, he finally "came out" as being a lefty, or at least pro-swamp monster.

his site used to be the first place to look for breaking news. Not really anymore. So many other sources have run right past him. Look at his site on a Saturday. Nothing changes all day. Even when fairly big news events break.

Roll down the list of blogs toward the bottom. Notice anything??? Like half or more of them are just dead links. I think he's just bought and paid for by Yahoo news and any other crap news outlet out there.

There's a reason why I've christened him "the laziest man in the news business".

It's too bad, he used to be relevant. His site is nothing more than a cash cow with hot liberal garbage, now. I refuse to give him any clicks. No effort, no page views from me.

/off

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
WTH is going on? I work my 15 then get called in for another 5 and the Quiniverse has changed. so has me central nervous system as I m on coffee #25. I'll catch up on my reading but, what to make of Sessions? is he unleashed?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Worth noting that there is a St. Paul's school in London that a lot of politicians went to, including;

Greville Janner (House of Lords... died before court case for abuse)
George Osborne (Chancellor of Exchequer under David Cameron)
Tom Tugendhat MP
Robin Walker MP

Also lot's of Media people and Actors.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Certainly sounds like he's unleashed now! ...and has been in meetings with Huber over the weekend; one of which we could assume was with Lynch (Q tells us she is talking).

edit on 18-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trudeau meeting looks pretty accurate

JIA-Julian is activated,Alive,Asset..

FD-Full disclosure
FK-For Kennedy

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Xue: Dig The Chambers Brothers song.
As for Sam & Dave (and Booker T & The MGs)---The above vid, imo, is one of the greatest live performances ever caught on film. High Energy. It's my FISA Declas Dance Song!

edit on 18-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The irony that you'd be here right now.

Love you brother.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Okay, between you and Rel, I am ready to cry and give up on the puzzle. I HATE quiting. My 5th grade teacher told me I over thought things and she was right. But in this case, I believe it is just my ignorance.

I will learn, maybe not this lifetime, but I will learn. In the long run, it is too important not to.
esigesis, you are still one of my favorite people here, but I understand where you are coming from and why.
edit on 18-9-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

WE ARE COLD..

Loud and clear!

GSpeed

new topics

top topics

<< 285  286  287    289  290  291 >>

join