It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

OMG, you and I need to become friends and have a round of beers or two or three.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: IAMTAT

Fine, fair enough but, I'd like to make you a deal. I'll stop trying to persuade you that Q is a fraud if you admit that Q was wrong about Masons being involved in school shootings or any other nafarious activity.

Deal?

Q never said that Masons are involved in school shootings.

Good. I thought my memory was slipping. Direct Q stuff about Masons isn't a key theme as far as I remember. I think the Q peanut gallery has said things but that doesn't mean much without supporting evidence, of which I have seen little other than the usual "Masons are evil SOBs" bit.

If you ain't Scottish 33rd, you are a poser anyway.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Interesting document sent to Ted Kennedy in 1989 concerning the CIA prepared by the FBI. Since Ted's death came up.

It is a long, dense read, those of a certain age might not get much out of it. It concerns a gang of five, who were tasked with creating a funding system for the CIA that avoided congressional over site. Lansdale, Colby, Bush Armatige and Ferrera.

What is interesting about this is the point made that if they were ever caught a 1949 law exempting the CIA from disclosing anything protected them.

But since he is on the death block, let us look at what the whole "half mast" thing is going to look like when Papa Bush finally leaves earth, dragging his blood line with him, for is destiny.

"The master plan called for the CIA to enter the drug smuggling business in a total and complete fashion". "Bush would be the secret head of the ONA (oversees national airline) and handle all the shipping of the drugs under forged waybills." "Bush was to handle the heroin from china."

Colby, interesting quote about him: "before the operation began.... Colby started his elimination of dissidents.... before he was finished, 20000 suspects were executed and 2500 US citizens vanished." Colby set up distribution dealers etc.

Later the rising star Bush took over the CIA, then, made a deal with Iran to release the hostages after Regan was elected and then in a weird quirk of fate a family friend shot Regan which gave us decades of Bush/Clinton.

EAGLE II

Eagle II is the document.

5th column, it's not a column but another building. Piece those few quotes together and reconcile with Mockingbird Media, North Korea, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Nice, fellow Canuck. This deserves to be highlighted here.

Edward Snowden Edward Snowden is a former intelligence officer who served the CIA, NSA, and DIA for nearly a decade as a subject matter expert on technology and cybersecurity. In 2013, he revealed the NSA was unconstitutionally seizing the private records of billions of individuals who had not been suspected of any wrongdoing, resulting in the largest debate about reforms to US surveillance policy since 1978. He has received awards for courage, integrity, and public service, and was named the top global thinker of 2013 by Foreign Policy magazine. Today, he works on methods of enforcing human rights through the application and development of new technologies. He joined the board of Freedom of the Press Foundation in February 2014 and was named the president of the board in 2016.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Good, but I'm still mad at Q for implicating us.

CM...if I think you're being sincere, I'll continue to respond to you in kind.
If you don't get a response from me, it'll be because I either missed your question/comment to me...or I think you're full of s#it.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

AIA insurance was the first thing I thought of for that Acronym but I couldn't see any relevance.

The Facebook page is interesting because it has so little substance apart from David Beckham becoming their global health ambassador.

It's only existed since Dec 8th 2017 and only links 3 AIA businesses; Singapore, South Korea and Thailand.

It has 1 million likes/followers based on 5 posts on Jan 2nd, Feb 13th, April 11th, Apr 27th, Aug 1st. However when I add up the likes it only comes to 353!!!

Maybe this page proves Facebook manipulation of Likes and Followers stats?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Who do you think profits from death and destruction? The war machine that supposedly chose Trump.

I believe Trump has stock in the war machine, eh?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

Please. I think you know me better than that or, maybe not. Maybe you just don't get my sense of humour and, yes, I will definitely "tag-team" with my new friend. Why not? He's (or maybe she, IDK) friggin' brilliant.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wow, I'd love that one to be true.

I stopped trying to open the .raw file because a "properties" right-click showed it was "blocked" to stop harm to my PC.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Of course he does. If he was chosen by the military then they are obviously using him for something. You don't choose someone who isn't going to do what you want them to do. What is the military there for? To fight in wars for the MIC.

Trump is probably just selling weapons to terrorists (Saudi Arabia) so that some time in the future the MIC will have a good excuse to start another war with a country on the other side of the world. Meanwhile, back home, Trump's supporters (or former if it is 5 or 10 years down the line) will cheer the war on or at the very least not take into account how these terrorists were armed in the first place. Saudi Arabia probably gave them their weapons.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: queenofswords

Fine, fair enough but, I'd like to make you a deal. I'll stop trying to persuade you that Q is a fraud if you admit that Q was wrong about Masons being involved in school shootings or any other nafarious activity.

Deal?

Q never said that Masons are involved in school shootings.

Good. I thought my memory was slipping. Direct Q stuff about Masons isn't a key theme as far as I remember. I think the Q peanut gallery has said things but that doesn't mean much without supporting evidence, of which I have seen little other than the usual "Masons are evil SOBs" bit.

If you ain't Scottish 33rd, you are a poser anyway.

There are only two Q posts mentioning Freemasons as far as I can see, #1630 & 1633, so you're right...not a Big Theme. Both posts are connected to the mention of therapists of shooters. Of course, a lot of speculation ensues based on the two questions Q asked:

Why are Freemasons on the scene of most shooting locations?
Openly giving interviews or in background shots?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

a reply to: samuelsson

Please. I think you know me better than that or, maybe not. Maybe you just don't get my sense of humour and, yes, I will definitely "tag-team" with my new friend. Why not? He's (or maybe she, IDK) friggin' brilliant.

No tag-teaming.

Mods have issued many warnings about that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is odd, 1 million followers on 5 posts? Front?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Just had another thought, the photo we cannot see is of Mars. In that way of thinking

FBMFAIA First base on Mars For Aerospace Industries Association

www.aia-aerospace.org...

and on AIA website their is this

AIA PARTNERING WITH PROJECT MARS COMPETITION TO SPARK IMAGINATION AND PROMOTE SPACE EXPLORATION
www.aia-aerospace.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Worth digging into more, I'd say.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Who is 5 star trust and J.A.B III

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I will, Man I want to see that PIC

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Now where else can we go with this?

We could add your ATS registration date: 10-6-2012. Breaking it down numerologically, that would be 3. Another 3!

Add 3 to 666 = 669, becomes 12 + 9 = 21 = 2 + 1 = 3. Another 3! Holy crap.

I just found two more 3s to make 33.

uh oh.

See how I could take meaningless stuff and twist it to mean something it clearly doesn't?

edit on 27-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join