It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I do, point to me where Q predicted McCains death

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Giving in to public pressure, the white house lowered its flag back down to half mast again this afternoon. But it could have been the wrong thing to do.

grayseconomy.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Spruce,

It just hit me that one way of knowing exactly what time No Name would die, in advance, would be if one were in control of the killing?

Also the phrase "Suicide Weekend" could be read as "suicide is a WEAK end!"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
twitter.com...

ATTENTION EVERYONE

The twitter account @qanon76 has been d0xed by the @ActivistJournal

The man is the Washington Bureau Chief at @infowars

If this doesn't prove this is a pysop then you are blinder than we thought....

edit on 27-8-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

President Trump truly loves our veteran's and both the American Legion National commander and a spokesman for the VFW made a special request that he issue a proclamation that the flag be half-staffed through McCain's interment. He honored their wishes.

edit on 27-8-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

understood. That was the right kind of pressure to give into then.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: IAMTAT

LOL! Oh man, it's a good thing I share your sense of humour but, seriously, if I understand you correctly, you mean you do not support Q's allegation against Freemasonry having anything to do with school shootings? That's great news and...it's now on record for all to see.

I guess I shall have to become more subtle from here on with regard to my deal with YOU. My deal involved ONLY you.

Glad I could help.

And NO I do not think Freemasons are shooting kids @ schools.
Are the upper echelons of the organization involved is pushing globalist narratives to the MSM?
THAT...I haven't yet dismissed.

And feel free to quote me any time.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Who the hell is @qanon76. Never heard of him/her/them.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Spruce,

It just hit me that one way of knowing exactly what time No Name would die, in advance, would be if one were in control of the killing?

Also the phrase "Suicide Weekend" could be read as "suicide is a WEAK end!"

He died at home amidst his family. How would that work?

Do you see why I think there is advanced tech involved here? The drops are practically supernatural, but we know better, so I must invoke Arthur C. Clarke -

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks QoS for the H8c DRONE reference. That looks interesting. I wonder what one could have filmed!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also, the word suicide doesn't necessarily have to mean actually killing oneself. While playing a casual game of chess, I have even psyched my opponent who just made a bad move by saying, "you just committed suicide, my friend". (In a serious game, you keep your trap shut.)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

As we discussed yesterday, president Trump was chosen by the military. The military has access to future events through some means. They picked president Trump and he agreed to stop the United States from being destroyed.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Rel

FBMFAIA

Facebook is associated with AIA

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
twitter.com...

ATTENTION EVERYONE

The twitter account @qanon76 has been d0xed by the @ActivistJournal

The man is the Washington Bureau Chief at @infowars

If this doesn't prove this is a pysop then you are blinder than we thought....

Your losing it.

I have never seen anyone in this thread talk about qanon76.. But keep on doing your do dilligence.

No outside comms remember?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Like I said, this is the kind of nonsense that comes out of these wild goose chases. These "drops" are so damn vague that they (Q) have people doing all the work to connect dots that probably aren't even there.

As if "Q" would have to speak in riddles in order to get the truth out there, yeah right. If "Q" is legit then they would speak plainly and without all these vague riddles that could be interpreted in a myriad of ways. You guys are being played so hard right now, this "Q" character is taking advantage of your gullibility.

Again, read about all the failed predictions Q has made. Read about them and ask yourself why. Why would an insider be wrong so often? Because they know you guys will continue believing and they don't care whether they're wrong, they can always push the date back with a vague "drop" like certain letters capitalized and have people justify their failings for them.

You literally just did a huge amount of guesswork because of the huge voids Q leaves in its wake. Every drop is vague BS and you guys are eating it up. It's like those cold readings "psychics" do, they throw a thousand things at the wall and if even only one seems to stick you guys believe 100%. It's bizarre and speaks volumes to the fact you guys are seeing what you WANT to believe, not what actually is.

Again, Q has been wrong far more often than right. Everything outside of their failed predictions is a vague riddle. No one in jail, no one indicted. Funny how that works. The Seth Rich narrative was supposed to revealed back in June, now that June has come and gone you guys have forgotten about it for some reason or say things like June wasn't exact only an "ETA".

Quit while you guys are still ahead, it's been nearly a year now and nothing significant has come from these predictions except delays and goalposts being moved.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Arthur C Clarke takes me back to my teen years... loved his work.

I guess it could have worked through remote manipulation of intraveinous drips? Or by the fabled heart attack gun etc.

I'm not saying it's so. I'm just saying that it is one logical understanding of how the time was known in advance.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As we discussed yesterday, president Trump was chosen by the military. The military has access to future events through some means. They picked president Trump and he agreed to stop the United States from being destroyed.

Is there concrete evidence somewhere?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Can't link as Assange's tweets are all gone.

I trust his view of Snowden.

freedom.press...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Thanks Sabre! Do you have a link? I've tried to search but just get loads of links to architects home pages on facebook.

Also MF could be mainframe giving "Facebook mainframe Application Integration Architecture"?

Noone has mainframes anymore. They were called mainframes because central computers were so heavy that the room had to be strengthened with a frame of girders. Now it's just a generic term for the core computer system hardware.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You're right, the MIC definitely chose Trump, just like every other president before him, that's why Trump agreed to supply terrorists with billions of dollars in weapons, so that the MIC continues to have a reason to fight in wars for profit. Saudi Arabia is probably the largest terrorist sponsor in the world, where do you think those weapons are going? To terrorists. Who do you think is going to fight these terrorists? The military. Who do you think profits from death and destruction? The war machine that supposedly chose Trump.

Thanks Trump!

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join