It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: carewemust

Do you have any idea which forum that thread was in?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

Mom. Dad.
Son
Daughter

And ancient happy grandad watches and smiles.

1 - Father = 6 = Our Sun = Hexagram
2 - Mother = 6 = Star of Set = Sirius = Unicursal Hexagram

- (Sun-Set/cycle) -

3.33 - Son(s) = 6 = Vau/Vav = Sun of Sun - Man-ifest - Order
3.33 - Dau(s) = 7 = Vesica = Venus - Wo-Man-ifest - Chaos

Regarding Sirius and the Great Year:

“Then gathering to itself the power of its own source and transmitting it through our sun to this planet, it is said to send the sons of god into the consciousness of the Earth sphere, that a new world of thought and emotion may be born in the minds of men for stimulation of humanity’s spiritual evolution. Such a manifestation marks the beginning or end of an epoch upon earth by the radiation of that divine consciousness known as the Christ Ray or Paraclete.” - Valentia Straiton

Approaching = Blue Shift
Departing = Red Shift

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The Jewish - Seagrams 7 - Bronfman Connection

files.abovetopsecret.com...

That should help.

edit on 13-9-2018 by eisegesis because: the basics

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Eh...
Not zactly.
Hint (partzufim)
But I like the positivity

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My view of the Observatories shutting down.

A short while ago, deep state satellites were taken off line. We have the Q drops to verify.

Satellites need ground stations. What a great cover to use Solar Observatories as the ground station and then transmit the data to a central point.

So ... first you take out the satellites and then you go after the ground stations to completely disable the comms network.

First order of battle ... take out the enemy comms.

Hey Q ... can you confirm?

P

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
a reply to: crankyoldman

I see the observatories as VERY interesting. What do observatories do? Well they watch the heavens. Recall a few weeks ago Q telling us about national asset after national asset (CORONA & BIG BIRD) being shut down. What can confirm or deny that especially if the method used to shut them down was, shall we say "with extreme prejudice". ASAT warfare is something that by gentlemen's agreement none of the major world players engage in. Now throw into the mix the VERY mysterious X-37. What the hell is it doing up there? But who got to see and record it all? The observatories, makes perfect sense to me.

B60,

Some folks putting together the theory that in NM the Chinese were spying on white sands with the antennae? Of course might not be Chinese... No idea how such a thing is possible, but it could explain the silence on the topic. Original narratives are tough, "observatory" always gets people thinking up, but what if it was down?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
My view of the Observatories shutting down.

A short while ago, deep state satellites were taken off line. We have the Q drops to verify.

Satellites need ground stations. What a great cover to use Solar Observatories as the ground station and then transmit the data to a central point.

So ... first you take out the satellites and then you go after the ground stations to completely disable the comms network.

First order of battle ... take out the enemy comms.

Hey Q ... can you confirm?

P

This is a very good theory.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Have any of you ever heard of "The Elder Party"?
They have a website coming but their Facebook page is rather disturbing. I am surprised Q has not mentioned them in the past.
These People are sick.
Basically, they want a third party and one of their main slogans is "legalize human sacrifice". I thought at first it was a parity but after scrolling through the page I soon realized they were serious.
I will not link their page but trust me, these folks are beyond nuts. They want to end the human race.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I like that one but with a slight twist. The dedicated birds we speak of were being run by specific ground stations and none of them were tied to observatories. So the twist is what if the thought process was to re-purpose these observatories to bring them back to life. Makes as much sense as my initial thoughts

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Joseph Digenova on Hannity just now: Comey, "the dirty cop is going down!"

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net... website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight will be the main hub of all communications. 8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since the 1st drop on 4ch

link

I ask again: which really came first Q or Chan?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Anything is possible, if you can gain control of the birds you can do whatever you want with them. Little anecdote, decades ago during the height of the Cold War, I spent a significant amount time at a base whose mission was special operations. One of the first things we were told was the those guys hanging around the fence that was adjacent to a US highway are not plane spotters or photographers. They are dyed in the wool spies watching everything that's going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

No need to patronize.

I'm not the one needing the hint.

edit on 13-9-2018 by eisegesis because: maybe I mis-red-jew?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Delrey Technologies now hosts the 8ch.net... website. They are a Gov Defense contractor & veteran owned. That is why Q said /patriotsfight will be the main hub of all communications. 8ch is now hosted on GOV servers. Likely has been since the 1st drop on 4ch

link

I ask again: which really came first Q or Chan?

WOW!

Crazy reversed world, where the Government becomes the protector of "dangerous" speech.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Funny how the Soros name just keeps popping up all over, and not one single solitary time has it been good, not one.

"Jessica Ashooh started working for Reddit after an executive stint at the George Soros-funded Atlantic Council, which is also reportedly funded by the Chinese. Reddit is run by Steve Huffman, aka “Spez,” following the suicide of free speech-minded Reddit co-founder Aaron Swartz, who faced 35 years in prison in a hotly contested computer fraud case."

"Jessica Ashooh is believed by some to be responsible for the account “arabscarab,” which has been leading the charge to shut down the Q Anon movement on the Reddit platform."

link

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Del Rey

Customers: Navy, Army, Air Force, and other Civilian Organizations, including Doing Business With:

SPAWARSYSCOM and PEOs, CNAF, CNSF, NETC, DISA, NAVAIR, NAVFAC, NAVCP/NAVSUP, NAVSEA, NAVSUP, Naval Postgraduate School, SSC Pacific, SSC Atlantic, UCSD, MILCOM, IntegrITS, SAIC, GDIT, Boeing, CSC, General Atomics, Gentex Corp, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, CSA, Parity Computing, Brandes Associates, FDA, Jackson Foundation, AEROTEK, Alpha Ten, ANSOL, Inc., Applied Research Associates (ARA), APPS, Boarhog, Kratos, LCE, METRON, MISTIC, ORBIS, Proven, Leidos, OMNI2Max, SYZYGY, Trabus, Wavescience, RDS. Booz Allen Hamilton, SRC, URS, KMS. Delete: Centurum

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Thanks for finding that post for JoeCanada11.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

That is very reassuring, and adds additional validity to Q's authenticity.

You're a 5-star investigator C.O.M.. Thank-you sir.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I wonder why HRC is so concerned about her ability to stay on earth, maybe....?

"Wikileaks has hinted at releasing documents linking Hillary Clinton to knowingly supplying Syria with weapons while she was secretary of state. True Pundit, however, has already unearthed the documentation, according to a classified Defense Intelligence Agency cable.

The Intel provides official confirmation of what has been rumored for years: President Obama, his White House, and Hillary Clinton and her State Department knew that weapons were being shipped from Benghazi to rebel troops in Syria. Those “rebels” were largely al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood extremist factions, according to corroborating documents."

link

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fiverx313

Thanks for finding that post for JoeCanada11.

np... i posted it in so it was pretty easy to find

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

That's very possible. May be even a HAM radio connection. (Nellie Ohr)

new topics

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join