It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
Just wondering when that will happen here. It's against the rules to utter the phrase WWG1WGA here already. Please Mods don't remove as this is for educational purposes.

Please explain what is wrong with "where we go one we go all" am I missing something? WTH?

(post by CoramDeo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Just wondering when that will happen here. It's against the rules to utter the phrase WWG1WGA here already. Please Mods don't remove as this is for educational purposes.

"WWG1WGA" is against ATS rules now?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

"WWG1WGA" is against ATS rules now?

I think so. Not too long ago I got the message and my post was removed. It said something about forming groups among ourselves...something to that affect.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

CrankyOldMan,

You mentioned earlier Iran as a CIA hub, have any more info on that?

With the current news of Kerry admitting to going do to rogue diplomacy there when he knows that could get him in some hot water, I'm thinking he is admitting to doing something far less sinister than what actually took place.

I will ride this Q wave with my eyes open and alert.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

CrankyOldMan,

You mentioned earlier Iran as a CIA hub, have any more info on that?

With the current news of Kerry admitting to going do to rogue diplomacy there when he knows that could get him in some hot water, I'm thinking he is admitting to doing something far less sinister than what actually took place.

I will ride this Q wave with my eyes open and alert.

S8, I'd love to point you to a piece or two but I can't per se. It became the consensus after digging Q drops during threads 2,3,4 really. Sort of the conclusion drawn. You'll note many hear write CIA C_A. The reason is Q dropped the 'I' after NK was no longer a threat or, no longer an asset. We assume the "A" is Iran with "C" being US.

Pompeo Interview I'll point you to this interview and study what Mike says. Notice his sincerity when asked about 'regime' change. Compare that with EVERY SOS interview in the last 50 years. He's different. BTW, my contention is he is bad a poker, he often gives away what he knows - pass it up.

As for Lurch and Zero, Q has dropped several times about travel logs. Following the trips of Zero and company working ahead of DJT's trips to secure something. I assume you are correct, he blinked and figured he'd cop to doing the "approved" thing that folks would say 'oh he supports the deal." A deal no one signed btw.

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Visited the VOAT site per TL's recommendation. I did visit once, they had some very good trafficking information at some point from insiders on one thread.

Nice, it seems folks are working it out, but they are getting hammered. Seems they have no way to accept donations to upgrade equipment due to some form of blackballing. I can't imagine but I think a little help with unblackballing would be Quseful.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Just be aware, like GAB, the extremists-right have gathered at VOAT likewise

(post by CoramDeo removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"q" is allegedly a military intelligence person, they have access to the entire global system, and yet they can't create a space that would be unbannable? they have to rely on 8Chan with a history of being involved in cases of abuse that allegedly "q" is against...

furthermore, if he knew of all these 'crimes' being committed by the likes of the DNC, Hillary, Obama, GOP etc... they let them happen, they let them happen just so they could show up and announce the plan has been in place and now is the time?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Interesting:
worldisraelnews.com...

So "closed off regime" Iran worked with George Soro's Open Society Foundation. Need I expand agency links from there or has that already been well established?

Iran a paper tiger designed to instill fear and boost the MIC?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Cheers for the link Cranky, I've just had a read. I'm unsure if its a Brit or part of Q team! Uses American dates but the spelling is too sloppy to be Q team.

(post by Quadrivium removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

What's the RELEASE THE FISA - UNREDACTED gang sign? Now that Florence has weakened to a CAT-2 hurricane, the President should get those documents out here in the public.

CAT-2 as of 11pm: www.nhc.noaa.gov...

MSM dooms-day nutjobs are not reporting this, or are still calling it a CAT-4. Since the WaPo blamed Trump for creating Florence, maybe they'll now give him credit for weakening her before landfall?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: carewemust

a reply to: The GUT

The fact that it is public knowledge that we have armed, trained and provided support for terrorists and no one seems to care is very disturbing to me as a veteran.

The photos shared by Q of McCain meeting with terrorist leaders, shocked me. If there were no Q, there's a LOT I wouldn't know.

Crankyoldman said Q put out that previous US strikes were actually on CIA or rogue assets, basically cleaning our own house. I find that a very hard pill to swallow. Especially since Bolton, Pompeo and Nikki Haley still have jobs in this admin.

S8,
I recently posted a link to an 1989 FBI report given to T. Kennedy about the CIA drug running creation and GB being one the five men tasked with setting it up - his job creating the air support (the killing of 25k people to set it up is another fun fact). That report, now taken down, would eliminate any belief the CIA is "our government." They are not, we fund them, we feed them, etc. but they are not of and by us people. (that report demonstrated the drug running - probably human trafficking later, was set up to fund the CIA without government oversight, so if one thinks the media reports of the last 50 years are the truth, the CIA's own efforts would suggest otherwise).

One thing Q has forced people to look at is the original narrative as regards to what we are 'told' by the CIA media (CIA/mockingbird media, 4am talking points, controlled dissemination of information etc.). The original premise of Q was very clear, the rogue elements that created the CIA established three outposts, one an entirely isolated country and NK was that place one that created weapons, clones, trafficked children and enslaved an entire population (even more but it will be hidden). The second region, was established underground boarding Iran/Syria with much the same system set up. The last in the US obviously.

Note DJT very first stop after taking office - CIA. He stated in a private group gathering he was undertaking the original 5th column - the rogue element. He stated this DIRECTLY to the CIA rank and file, in their building! They knew what he was saying. No reason to provoke unless you know you are both protected, supported and going to finish the task. He let folks know there what was going down. Bold.

Q walked folks through NK, and Iran/Syria area, not the people on the national boundaries, which has revealed information that clearly says the CIA is not a planetary friend. I personally have no belief that any action taken in that region has anything to do with Syrian people, Iranian people, or is random. Nor do I think that this point it is about the ME gas pipeline vs. Russian gas pipelines.

As for Pompeo he was put in his job to get into areas he would not have been allowed in otherwise, then removed and replaced in order to assist with the destruction. Gina the same. Niki, no idea other then she's just a mouthpiece without any real power anyway.

Q has paved the way for one thing entirely: drop all notions of what the reality is and start from there, because trying to fit old CIA created beliefs into the transitioning world will result in lost of "if then why...?"

Ok, pardon my interruption, yet again. Iā€™m wicked behind on this thread but have to say, Cranky you slayed it in this post- RIGHT on COM! A very concise extremely informative post regarding CIA and Syria. Thank you for uplifting my spirits when you share your thoughts on the thread. .... And Iā€™m quite confident Iā€™m not the only one.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Anyone notice that Seth Rich has been out of the news cycle... and "q" has stopped talking about him, remember in June when it was supposed to all be released then July "q" claimed it was just an ETA.

No mention of him again...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Catching up so forgive me if someone else has mentioned this but I read the following statement as saying the current administration is validly using a FISA warrant to spy on US black hats:

FISA GOES BOTH WAYS.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: xuenchen
Catching up so forgive me if someone else has mentioned this but I read the following statement as saying the current administration is validly using a FISA warrant to spy on US black hats:

FISA GOES BOTH WAYS.

That seems to be the case. šŸ‘šŸ‘

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Why would anyone be surprised by this?

Mohammad Javad Zarif is who Kerry said he met with for rogue diplomacy.

Zarif and Kerry first met at a Soros party from what this article says. Zarif's son was best man at Kerry's daughters wedding.

america-wake-up.com...

And the article says nothing gone on here folks, just move on. That's rich lol.

Anyone want to help tie Zarif to Clinton Foundation? Then we can add Zarif to the watchlist.

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join