It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 235
<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Boarding plane. Stay safe. Stay aware.

Things will get epic soon

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

That would be the one

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Skyfloating

NXIVM is VERY big. Link those connected with those in power.

Pin of grenade.

Pin pulled & thrown.

3 MIKES til det.

question for others -- when someone posts in this thread alleging inside info, presenting it cryptically and affirming what you hope is happening -- how do you determine whether this poster is a credible source or just playing games with you?

i ask because i have seen multiple posters come and go, making proclamations as if they were facts, and seeing others quote them, and thank them, and affirm them.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I get tingly all over.
All over

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Lmao too funny

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Because some particular posters have posted verifiable information and have confirmed that they know what they are talking about and actually work in the fields they claim to work in.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
As Q Post #2167 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub tells us to expect sites "tracking" (to) collapse, I thought I'd put up an interim archive of this part of the thread:

INTERIM ARCHIVE OF Thread part e11even

ATS Thread pt e11even P1 to 20
ATS Thread pt e11even P21 to 40
ATS Thread pt e11even P41 to 60
ATS Thread pt e11even P61 to 80
ATS Thread pt e11even P81 to 100
ATS Thread pt e11even P101 to 120
ATS Thread pt e11even P121 to 140
ATS Thread pt e11even P141 to 160
ATS Thread pt e11even P161 to 180
ATS Thread pt e11even P181 to 200
ATS Thread pt e11even P201 to 220
ATS Thread pt e11even P221 to 234

Thanks Rel
british fight has some interesting drops on the names you'd know.

British fight
while you all sat round waiting for a saviour to come to your rescue. Why do you think @TPRParty have not tweeted in so long? Think Stealth Jeff. Welcome to the game of chess. 4D.

Q#2170

"PANIC IN DC" statements start a FIRE?
Twelve moves ahead.
Suicide watch.
Q

Interesting connection.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Directly, or indirectly, Google controls a lot of internet content.

POSTED TODAY:

VIDEO of Google Executives bummed out and angry after Donald Trump beat Hillary.

www.rt.com...

It's no wonder that every "important" piece of news pushed to my Android by its Google operating system, is ANTI-Trump or ANTI-America.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Talking with someone isnt a crime. You guys throw treason around like its candy.

It may not be treason but I do think it is a violation of the Logan Act.

18 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Lurch needs to see clearly that he is no longer in a postiion to negotiate or affect the outcomes of treaties we have tosssed in the garbage in our own interest under a new administration.

I'm not tossing the idea of treason, but looking at what law could be practically applied in the situation where he was swapping goat spit with Mullluh Mulluh Al Mulluh in Iran.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: Skyfloating

NXIVM is VERY big. Link those connected with those in power.

Pin of grenade.

Pin pulled & thrown.

3 MIKES til det.

question for others -- when someone posts in this thread alleging inside info, presenting it cryptically and affirming what you hope is happening -- how do you determine whether this poster is a credible source or just playing games with you?

i ask because i have seen multiple posters come and go, making proclamations as if they were facts, and seeing others quote them, and thank them, and affirm them.

That is an excellent question! Process matters.

Most people seem to assume, that other people process the same way that they do...or at least compare to their own, and judge other people's as inferior, typically.

IMO, seeking to improve one's own algorithm of belief, if you will...by considering how other people do it, can be very enlightening.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Talking with someone isnt a crime. You guys throw treason around like its candy.

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Lurch needs to see clearly that he is no longer in a postiion to negotiate or affect the outcomes of treaties we have tosssed in the garbage in our own interest under a new administration.

I'm not tossing the idea of treason, but looking at what law could be practically applied in the situation where he was swapping goat spit with Mullluh Mulluh Al Mulluh in Iran.

Cor if I remember right part of the trips taken by zero and lurch were predicated on them telling those they met with that DJT wasn't going to be around long and that not to deal with him, they were still in charge. Q's drops suggest they've recorded that stuff too, my guess Lurch gets a visit to gitmo to see his new digs, then a choice of some ilk.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

I get tingly all over.
All over

My guess, is that most here, do not think that is a literal description.

ETA: I think it is, btw...
edit on 12-9-2018 by Enderdog because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Big League Politics

"Top Reddit moderators have provided Big League Politics with information showing that left-wing operatives including an employee of CBS have been involved in posing as Trump supporters to post offensive anonymous content on Reddit in order to get pro-Trump subreddits flagged. BLP will be rolling out that information today as this censorship purge goes into high gear."

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Former NSA head, Admiral Mike Rogers, is now free to speak openly (for the most part). He pointed out a May 2017 Washington Post FAKE NEWS story planted by deep-state crooks, in a recent panel discussion.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
As a veteran, this makes my blood BOIL. We know who incited this, directly or indirectly. It might be funny to some or further the "agenda" but they will be held to account.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another CBS sexual predator.. trying to protect himself?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

That FISAGATE video was super!!

edit on 9/12/2018 by msfitte because: added subject of reply for context

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: CoramDeo

Cor if I remember right part of the trips taken by zero and lurch were predicated on them telling those they met with that DJT wasn't going to be around long and that not to deal with him, they were still in charge. Q's drops suggest they've recorded that stuff too, my guess Lurch gets a visit to gitmo to see his new digs, then a choice of some ilk.

Looking at this quote from Zerohedge (and others)...

John Kerry Tries To Salvage Iran Deal Behind Trump's Back; Secretly Meets With Top Iran Official

Obama's Secretary of State, John Kerry and a group of his former State Department officials, have been busy unofficial diplomats in recent weeks. While President Trump prepares to pull the plug on the infamous Iran deal, Kerry has been sneaking around the world trying to salvage the pact he presided over ahead of its May 12 renewal deadline, the Boston Globe reported Friday.

The story was posted on Sat, 05/05/2018. In recent weeks implies that the meetings were well after POTUS is in office.

I hope I'm not messing up what you were trying to say. I'm sure that those trips were undertaken with the intention that Trump wouldn't last this long. Also to protect their investment. Makes you wonder if Kerry was acting in his own and Obama's interest, or acting on behalf of the other governments who wanted to and are still party to the Iran deal.

Here's hoping the whole lot of them face the music soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
Just wondering when that will happen here. It's against the rules to utter the phrase WWG1WGA here already. Please Mods don't remove as this is for educational purposes.

top topics

<< 232  233  234    236  237  238 >>

join