It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 233
<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just a guess but Q is saying that not just anti-Trump factions can utilize FISA wiretaps. It could mean a FISA has been used to listen in on anti-Trumpers who are/were conspiring with foreign powers or agents of foreign powers...hmmm Huma Abedin’s name spring to mind. Other possibilities, Hillary, John Kerry, Susan Rice, Valerie Jarrett...so many choices!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Joecanada11
a reply to: Creep Thumper

At least he is willing to do something. Iran has just as much of a right to a nuclear program as the us of a.

He is undermining the policies of the legally elected President of the United States.

That is treason and it is a felony.

John Kerry must be taking advantage of the extreme dysfunction within our DOJ. The U.S. military should just take over, and do what they do with any traitor. The law/recent amendments certainly allow it.

I think Herman Munster should be assigned an uncomfortable cot in Gitmo GP since he's such good buddies with terrorists.

I'd love to hear he'd been made their Rump Ranger.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

What treason? Trump is doing a # job with iran and somebody needed to step in.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Post #2164 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

What does "FISA GOES BOTH WAYS" mean?

The evidence was there in the beginning of Trumps presidency to get a FISA warrant to spy on Obama, Hillary, Comey, etc....?

Holy smokes. Maybe Trump's people did just that! Would explain whey Q made FISA GOES BOTH WAYS all capital letters. Our President is always 5 steps ahead, so "monitoring" the criminals trying to frame you, would be the smart move.

Against everything youd think, he did sign section 702 of it back into law until 2024....that's the section that was used against him....

I'm running out of words to express my awe of Donald John Trump's abilities to advance plan, and make correct decisions.

If Jeff Sessions REALLY IS (I'm not convinced yet) actively working with the President, that would be great news. Trump must have an active AG/DOJ in his corner, in order to clean house effectively and deter others from going to the dark side.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

What treason? Trump is doing a # job with iran and somebody needed to step in.

I repeat myself for the intellectually handicapped.

Kerry is undermining the policies of the LEGALLY ELECTED President of the United States.

That is treason and a felony.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

I recall the MSM uproar when Trump told Comey, "You better hope I didn't record our conversations!", before Comey was scheduled to testify b4 Congress. Maybe they were recorded, lol.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

It's interesting how Obama stays above the fray in all of the wrong-doings. There's no way he doesn't know what Kerry's doing, or his (shrinking) deep-state FISA criminals in government and in the Mainstream Media.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I hope everyone has been archiving offline.

my ATS archives are up to date. still catching up on about 20 pages on infinity. allgood.

edit on 9/12/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: added quote

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
Question :
What will you guys do
if it's revealed that Q is behind the op.ed from last week's NYT ?

That's been my assumption all along...or Trump himself ordering it up.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
/r/greatawakening is moving to Voat. Just wanted to let you all know.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Talking with someone isnt a crime. You guys throw treason around like its candy.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Talking with someone isnt a crime. You guys throw treason around like its candy.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Local DFW tv reported some adults (3-5) in a high end north FtW neighborhood were arrested for sex trafficking. There was an affiliated branch in Dallas and another in Lancaster. 11 rescued in FtW, 2 in Dallas plus there was an infant and young boy whose relationship was not revealed.

This was only discovered by a tip apparently by a neighbor who saw an increase in traffic with high end cars, including a rolls coming to the house for short period.

It is the many local stories that will never reach the masses, thus few know the scope. Doubt we will ever know if they are affiliated with other groups.

Texas has a campaign going on and has a couple of video's out.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Reddit's Great Awakening has moved to voat.

I'm not sure it's going to work out. SJW's are in command there. Bans on top of bans, yet the antifa sub gets to live on.

Ugh.

voat.co...

I looked for my last post and couldn't find it.

Oh well. This is a better post because it has a link.

edit on 12-9-2018 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   

"They thought you would follow the stars" - Q

I am.

(post by Outlier13 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

It’s not gonna last on voat either. That place seems like it’s run by hamster wheels and duct tape on a shoestring budget.

We need our own damn website. NOT 8chan or anything Chan.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: Sabrechucker
a reply to: EbbNFlow
a reply to: : IAMTAT

To federate 'true' patriots,
Those willing to maintain The Constitution

Think about it
How many times have there been 'crumbs'
about how Clinton & Cronies are all being rounded up
facing jail time

"Hold on tight, it's coming down the pipeline"

And yet, only Trump accolytes have been hooked
maybe Q is indeed spreading the 'Word'
but it's not been recieved as intended

Except, Q said "No outside comms". NYT Op-Ed would be an outside comm.

Nah. It would be a honeypot op.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Its odd that right around when Trump starts talking about declassifying FISA, a Hurricane hits. Makes me wonder about Weather Manipulation. The naming of it is also odd, just like naming Hurricane Harvey right before Harvey Weinstein stuff came to light. Or maybe its just synchronicity.

Looks like they missed the boat in naming one of these monsters Hurricane Gitmo.

It would've fit nicely between Florence and Helene.

You know, a hurricane that loops up through DC, a small jog up to Chappaqua, then heads straight down to Cuba.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Reddit banned The Great Awakening sub today. If Q is nothing but a LARP why all the censorship and attempt at stiffling conversation around the fact our government is full of corrupt assholes?

I mean...Q is just a LARP right?

new topics

top topics

<< 230  231  232    234  235  236 >>

join