It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

...people who only say negative things as "fellow researchers". They are no better than Maxine Waters.

That's a very negative thing to say about some of your peers here on ATS, lol. Comparing some of us to 'Mad Max'? Ouch.

Whine/threaten, but never offer an alternative that's feasible.

Providing an alternative point of view to yours (which may not be "feasible" for you) is not whining or threatening. I'm sorry you see it that way because, really, we're actually on the same side to a certain degree.

There's not that many in this thread, but IMO they have mental problems, or are being paid.

Please. I can't speak for anyone else here but, I have a job (which means I don't need to be here as a paid shill, if that's what you are implying) that requires me deal with felons, many of whom have "mental problems". I can give you my professional assessment of "many in this thread" and, I would have to say they do not appear to have "mental problems" but, I can't know that for sure, obviously, because it's NOT OBVIOUS.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm not a Q supporter. I'm an observer.

So please don't presume to know what my standards are..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Implants, all?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

In that case I apologize. My post is a general thought to those who believe in Q I guess.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: Spruce

For me its obvious. No time travel.. Would love that. The tribunals have already happened if some of Q posts is to be believed. It reinforces that believe that Q knew about his departure time. Because mccain took the cowards way out.

Execution.

Dont need no time travel for that

media.8ch.net...

It's shocking that a grown man (??) would buy into such a hot mess and use it as evidence of a fantasy.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
These last few pages have been a mastercourse in how to derail a thread..

The time travel discussion is a beautifully crafted straw man gambit.

"It's off topic , Q has not said anything about time travel." Says the lurker.

"But, but, Q said 'future proves past'".Says the thread drift artists..

Socks wrestling with each other in hopes that one of you "researchers" will charge the ring from the locker room..

And the sad part..

You guys run down the aisle with a chair for them every time..

Respectfully,
~meathead

You're right...Q never mentioned anything close to time travel.

It was brought up by a well-known periodic drop-in we all have come to know and love here.

Just sayin'...there is always room for some fun in this thread...("all work and no play...").

In hindsight, look how well it worked triggering the 'Silly Sliders' this morning...by giving them their daily dose of confirmation bias, before sending them back along their merry way feeling all elite, intellectual, and superior.

"Fishing is Fun"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

before sending them back along their merry way feeling all elite, intellectual, and superior.

As if that isn't what this series of threads is full of, right? You guys are just privy to certain information and knowledge that most aren't, you aren't "superior" though, that would be silly. You're just smarter than most because of this secret knowledge.

But hey, keep on projecting. How far has the chase gotten you over the past year? Any reason why Q has been wrong on so many of its predictions? Or have time travelers thwarted their attempts at bringing the truth?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky has no individuated hero's, does not believe in them or the idea....

Your position is noteworthy. It's not wise to put too much trust in any "hero", so-called and, that goes for Q, too.

Trust nobody. Question everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Hahaha, yeah sure!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So you admit that we're getting legit, serious info drops here?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Yes. Agreed. I think it was after that comment that I called it a night because, I knew I was starting to get a bit too emotional/irrational in my thinking by that point.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Lol, point taken. You are somewhat right because, before Q I did visit ATS on occasion but, it was only post-Q that I became involved and actually opened an account here. So, yeah. You're right, lol!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

Yes. Agreed. I think it was after that comment that I called it a night because, I knew I was starting to get a bit too emotional/irrational in my thinking by that point.

I think the biggest problem with all of this is people using their emotions in regards to what and how they research. Emotions overrule logic in most cases.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

before sending them back along their merry way feeling all elite, intellectual, and superior.

You guys are just privy to certain information and knowledge that most aren't, you aren't "superior" though, that would be silly. You're just smarter than most because of this secret knowledge.

You sound a bit insecure.
Not a good look.

FTR: I wouldn't presume to know how intelligent YOU are.
Trying to figure that out seems like more effort than it's worth.

So let's just assume we're both rocket scientists...and leave it at that.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Please. You wouldn't want me to be the Pope's replacement, lol. Trust me.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Couldnt be any worse than the current or recent pontiff, could you?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

I have some interesting decodes on 1932 coming in next 20mins... just catching up first to check none have already been mentioned.

As they say "Watch this space!"

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Fine, fair enough but, I'd like to make you a deal. I'll stop trying to persuade you that Q is a fraud if you admit that Q was wrong about Masons being involved in school shootings or any other nafarious activity.

Deal?
edit on 27-8-2018 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

So wait, I say the same thing about you that you said about me (read the quote I was replying to) and yet I'm the insecure one?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join