It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 227
<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

COM,

Interesting. In some ways I think what you are saying about NK is very plausible.

I will also add that Syria is plausible since back at the start of the "war on terror" we used to send people to Syrian prisons to torture... oops, I mean enhanced interrogation. So we did have a confirmed (publicly known) CIA presence there for years
www.denverpost.com...

I remember those days, arguing with people that going down the road to a publicly accepted torture policy was going towards evil. I remember McStain's highwire act which ended up supporting the Bush torture policy.
Memory lane:
thinkprogress.org...

He was key to turning public support for it. Now we are in the dark ages of Pentagon and CIA funding, training and supporting the very terrorists we were supposed to be fighting.

This is why I follow the Q phenomena regardless of who is behind it. Every step of the way, I check myself because I've been around too long to "Trust the Plan". Until some highranking people end up in prison for their crimes this is all talk. Right now, it is just resignations with no consequences and sitting at the precipice of another war.

Sorry if readers think I am taking Q discussion off on a tangent to Syria related issues but, I truly think what is happening over there will give everyone a good indicator of what direction we are heading.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Did Q post the image, or did an anon? If an anon posted it, did Q repost it in support?

If you are talking about the Quarter Plus pic then Q posted that.

Also, about the Q+, pic. What twitter was it supposedly taken from and where did Q say they were reposting in support? I looked through the twitter in Drop 2163 and don't see the quarter plus pic.

Do you see the difference? Do you understand that an individual anon is NOT Q, nor does Q necessarily support anything and everything an individual anon might post?

So "We are all Q" until someone messes up and then "We are all Q except that person"?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If you are talking about the Quarter Plus pic then Q posted that.

I don't mean to sound like an @$$, but good gawd, this gets tiring.

No. Re-read. We were talking about the Nazi pic.
Yes. I know Q reposted the Quarter Plus pic, thus acknowledging recognition.

Learn the comms.....or just quit.

edit on 12-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I don't mean to sound like an @$$, but good gawd, this gets tiring.

No. Re-read. We were talking about the Nazi pic.

XAX never said Q posted it so maybe you should heed your own advise.

Yes. I know Q reposted the Quarter Plus pic, thus acknowledging recognition.

Learn the comms.....or just quit.

Like I said "No outside comms" but people are here saying the Q+ pic was a repost and Q saluted the girl on twitter. That is not true.
edit on 12-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Just an update for everyone here that also uses Reddit...

r/GreatAwakening has just been BANNED by Reddit, for supposedly "inciting violence." Absolutely pitiful.

EDIT: Not just r/GreatAwakening, but absolutely every single sub dealing with Q. We're being censored out of existence.

They are getting REAL NERVOUS !!!

Vicious Desperation.

🎃🤷

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Wow, just saw this. 1 hour ago as I'm writing. r/GreatAwakening Banned for "inciting violence, harassment and dissemination of personal information". I guess only FaceBook can allow all of that...

They could have just blocked offending posts/threads but took the whole thing down with 70k+ membership and growing

So they are trying to close Pandora's box back up before the elections. Guess they are stupid after all.

See Something Say Something holds true no matter what.

edit on 12-9-2018 by Strate8 because: spelling!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

You're correct on this. The Q + pic was not a repost by Q, Q posted it himself. I just checked to make sure.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

twitter.com...
freebeacon.com...

Former Secretary of State John Kerry disclosed that he has been conducting rogue diplomacy with top Iranian officials to salvage the landmark nuclear deal and push the Islamic Republic to negotiate its contested missile program, according to recent remarks.

"I think I've seen him three or four times," Kerry said, adding that he has been conducting sensitive diplomacy without the current administration's authorization. Kerry said he has criticized the current administration in these discussions, chiding it for not pursuing negotiations from Iran, despite the country's fevered rhetoric about the U.S. president.

I believe Q told us this months ago.

Annnd he comes right out and admits it???

Criticizing the current White House, Kerry lamented that "it appears right now, as if the administration is hell-bent … to pursue a regime change strategy" in Iran that would "bring the economy down and try to isolate further."

The former secretary of state cautioned the current administration, saying "the United States historically has not had a great record in regime change strategies, number one, and number two that makes it very difficult, if not impossible, for any Iranian leader to sit down and negotiate anything because they're not going to do it in a capitulatory situation."

Really Kerry?

This blows my mind.

How can this be allowed?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

r/GreatAwakening has just been BANNED by Reddit, for supposedly "inciting violence." Absolutely pitiful.

qanon.pub...

Another wave of attacks coming?
Nothing to See Here.
Q

All for a insignificant larp?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Full on attack peeps.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Just because Q calls trolling with memes "war" doesn't mean it isn't just a LARP.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

XAX never said Q posted it so maybe you should heed your own advise.

I didn't say XAX said Q posted the Nazi pic. Here is what XAX said:

See this image

pbs.twimg.com...

someone made it on one of the chan boards, so can we assume "Q" and Nazi symbolism are connected?

Do you get it now? An anon posted that Nazi pic.....NOT Q. And since Q did not repost the pic or acknowledge it in anyway, we do not assume Q and such symbolism are connected. They are not.

BTW, Q did not post on Twitter, for heaven's sake.

Hope everybody is saving offline.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

What John Kerry is doing is traitorous. I do hope this Administration at least calls him out on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Just an update for everyone here that also uses Reddit...

EDIT: Not just r/GreatAwakening, but absolutely every single sub dealing with Q. We're being censored out of existence.

No matter how much is happening, if it isnt reported on in the MSM or "Alternative" media, it's as if nothing ever happened. If a crime occurred and nobody knows about it, it might as well have never happened because there is no public awareness of the criminal, the nature of the crime and then no interest in preventing same crime in the future.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So now , so far, twitter banned infowars, reddit bans great awakening, Facebook bans walkway movement.

Assange silenced months ago. Supporters begging for people to listen. Who's next? Trump? Going into the elections?

Everyone who dislikes these topics just think this is fine?

This is fascism. Period.

This is OUT OF CONTROL.
edit on 12 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

The vast majority of the violence has been committed by democrats against Republicans.

The owners of Reddit must have received a nice chunk of $$$ from George Soros.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

edit on 12-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

So now , so far, twitter banned infowars, reddit bans great awakening, Facebook bans walkway movement.

Assange silenced months ago. Supporters begging for people to listen. Who's next? Trump? Going into the elections?

Everyone who dislikes these topics just think this is fine?

This is fascism. Period.

This is OUT OF CONTROL.

Is anyone really surprised?
THIS is 'friendly' fascism...deciding what everyone should read for their own good.
Hitler had a similar plan with burning books.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Is John Kerry even employed by the United States Government any more? Who the hell does he think he is? Also, i'm positive that there is a law against doing exactly what Kerry is admitting to doing.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

top topics

<< 224  225  226    228  229  230 >>

join