It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

I agree with everything you just said. I'm on the Q fence as well. Trusting the plan with a grain of salt.

I sincerely hopes the U.S. do not bomb Syria again, and if they do, they make sure that only terrorists get killed. Enough with the civilian slaughter already.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Sky,

I'm wondering if the Bowles connection links in to Andrew Parker Bowles in the U.K.

Andrew was the first husband of Camilla Parker Bowles who is now married to Prince Charles! He is part of one of the British nobility families and also dated Princess Anne. As a soldier he was in key administration positions in New Zealand and Rhodesia.

As an aside, Camilla Parker Bowles is, I'm told, a descendant of Admiral Keppel who was Britains First Lord of the Admiralty during the final years of the the American Revolutionary War and was involved in the War of Austrian Succession.

I'll do some digging.
edit on 12-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Sep 2018 - 6:24:01 PM

twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

Those seem pretty precise. This might end up being very fun!

This one is pretty important. The pattern is: Controllers decide what is to be, then they engage the media to convince the enough of the population to create "implied consent." The media systems create a narrative structure that creates cration consent, but avoids truth at all costs, then the reality is created once enough people consent. 4am talking points = reality creation.

Q is working to avoid the "implied" part and return to "informed consent." This has to be done outside Media system because the media system wasset up to create "implied consent" as it was never, ever supposed to create informed consent. The system is a liar's medium, it was too valuable to be left alone.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Surely this is why extradition treaties are agreed; to agree to extradite your citizens to be subject to laws in a foreign state where they have committed crimes?

The battle of extradition for the Pan Am 103 Lockerbie bombers springs to mind (where there wasn't an extradition treaty).

A second thought though - if the rumours are true and US is subject to Admiralty Law then in effect Steele could be tried under US law which is subservient to Admiralty Law because that is British law?

I'm not good on Law but you get my drift.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I agree with everything you just said. I'm on the Q fence as well. Trusting the plan with a grain of salt.

I sincerely hopes the U.S. do not bomb Syria again, and if they do, they make sure that only terrorists get killed. Enough with the civilian slaughter already.

A different perspective. Let's say you both are right. That there will be another false flag (chemical attack) used as a reason to bomb Syria. So none of us believe this is reality, right? I was the first to post here on ATS about the last time we bombed Syria and the news coming from the AP was 100% fake as I know what impact craters vs ground detonation craters look like. The official picture the AP posted was a lie. So my point is it is all nothing but lies. I digress.

With this being the case we cannot necessarily write off Q and Trump as not being white hats in the event we do bomb Syria again. Why? Because we cannot know the real reason. I can assure you we aren't bombing indiscriminately. There is a valid and justifiable reason why we would bomb Syria but we simply are not and will never be privy to that. Q can't release that info either. Q always states "optics matter".

In this scenario what does bombing Syria gain the US and / or it's allies? What advantage does it provide the US and / or it's allies politically? Are we bombing in retaliation? Or are we using a cover story (false flag) to bomb hidden and secret nuclear weapons facilities / capabilities / delivery systems? Who are Syria's main allies? Russia, Iran, and China.

Assad controls only 25% of Syria and ironically the area he controls is the ONLY deep water port in that region. That affords Russia the only deep water port for it's navy outside of Russia. This allows easy access to bring in as many nukes as desired. Russia and China both have the capabilities and the delivery systems. If a nuclear presence is established inside of Syria then what does that mean for the region and who would ultimately have leverage over western Europe? Russia and China.

What has Russia wanted in that region for an eternity? To control the flow of oil via the pipeline to be built. Russia can excerpt untold pressure on all of western Europe if this happens. This has been discussed for years and is the very reason we are even over there. ISIS exists as a boogey man and excuse for the US and it's allies to be involved in the decision on where and who is going to build the pipeline. If we win then our oil exports go through the roof and we make a ton of money. If "they" win then guess where the money and more importantly the power goes?

Q and Trump are definitely white hats. I don't like false flags anymore than the next guy but there is definitely a deeper reason to what we are witnessing.

This article here from 2015 lays it out nicely.

LINK

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Strate8
a reply to: The GUT

The fact that it is public knowledge that we have armed, trained and provided support for terrorists and no one seems to care is very disturbing to me as a veteran.

The photos shared by Q of McCain meeting with terrorist leaders, shocked me. If there were no Q, there's a LOT I wouldn't know.

That is the positive affect of the Q operation. Regardless of who is behind it, pandora's box has been opened quite a bit now.

I will say this - Lindsey Graham both at funeral and then his questions at Kavanugh hearing caught my attention more than almost anything else. Something big behind scenes changed for him after McStain's death.

I'm hoping that Graham's line of questions about military tribunals was a message to the traitors who have been supporting terrorists that those actions will earn them a firing squad.

Crankyoldman said Q put out that previous US strikes were actually on CIA or rogue assets, basically cleaning our own house. I find that a very hard pill to swallow. Especially since Bolton, Pompeo and Nikki Haley still have jobs in this admin.

I won't rule it out completely but if it is true then we really do have a war within our own government. The CIA and Pentagon would literally be enemies of the state in that scenario.

Circles all the way back to if we attack Syria in my opinion. I will be following that very closely. There are rumors that an American and British team infiltrated through Turkey and met with Al Nusra to assist in organizing a false flag CW attack.

Just last week it looks like we hit Deir ez zor (again) with white phosphorus (war crime). All Syrian youtube channels blocked now.

So, is Trump and the good guys in full control and preparing to perp walk the bad guys as Q asserts? Still does not look like it to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Dems & Reps: Spare me all the phony tributes to 9/11. Tell us what really happened.

What happened to the Gold vault in the WTC

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMoreThat's what I call "Silver, Gold, and Rose" Whats in a name...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Since the funeral, Lindsay Graham speaks out more in support of President Trump by name...instead of using "this administration" in his sentences. He knew McCain hated Trump.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

What has Russia wanted in that region for an eternity?

A year round port. They have that now.

To control the flow of oil via the pipeline to be built. Russia can excerpt untold pressure on all of western Europe if this happens.

That is a side benefit. The Kremlin thinks deeply.

This has been discussed for years and is the very reason we are even over there.

It is not just the pipeline, it is our client states as well.

ISIS exists as a boogey man and excuse for the US and it's allies to be involved in the decision on where and who is going to build the pipeline.

If this is true, it means that Russia has been behind ISIS to justify their involvement is Syria. Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

What happened to the Gold vault in the WTC

There wasn't one. It is under the Federal Reserve Building.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Trump doesn't strike me as a warmonger. He's stated he will meet threats with necessary force though, which I can't help but respect.

Thank God, he's no chickensh*t Obama.
edit on 9/12/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Now we are at least starting to skims the edges of truth.

Assad controls only 25% of Syria and ironically the area he controls is the ONLY deep water port in that region. That affords Russia the only deep water port for it's navy outside of Russia. This allows easy access to bring in as many nukes as desired. Russia and China both have the capabilities and the delivery systems. If a nuclear presence is established inside of Syria then what does that mean for the region and who would ultimately have leverage over western Europe? Russia and China.

Syrian Government Forces (SAA) control over 50% of Syrian territory.
syrianwardaily.com...

With Palmyra and Dez ez Zur in control they effectively block the pipeline. Which is why those 2 areas have been the focus of previous US attacks on government troops. Kinda sick a guy fighting terrorists in the Syrian army gets killed by an American fighting for the terrorists...

Nuke scare tactic is invalid. Russia, China have nukes on subs all around the world, don't need them there. Iran doesn't need a nuke since the control Hezbollah which can wipe out Israel in a day. Syria - would have served them well to have some nukes, maybe they could have avoided having hell on earth unleashed upon them by money/power hungry meddling evil war mongers.

And Tartus has long been Russian port, if Russia was to threaten one of our critical ports what would we do? And Russia's crime in this? Help their ally fight murderous scum destroying the country. Maybe killed a few of our CIA and specops guys embedded with those same terrorists who should never have been there in the first place.

What has Russia wanted in that region for an eternity? To control the flow of oil via the pipeline to be built. Russia can excerpt untold pressure on all of western Europe if this happens.

Incorrect assumption. Russia pipeline through Blacksea into Europe = cheaper gas than that of pipeline from Qatar/Saudi Arabia/Jordan/Syria. Even if that pipeline went through Russian gas would still win the bulk of the market. Have to go through Blacksea since US destroyed Ukraine already and turned it into a muppet state. Kerry was going to be so proud of his son.

This has been discussed for years and is the very reason we are even over there. ISIS exists as a boogey man and excuse for the US and it's allies to be involved in the decision on where and who is going to build the pipeline. If we win then our oil exports go through the roof and we make a ton of money. If "they" win then guess where the money and more importantly the power goes?

The day ISIS drove off with M1 Abrahams tanks and we didn't bomb them I knew we had returned to the dark ages of foreign mercenary armies hired by empires to do their dirty work. And you know this information as well. My question to you is, are you ok with that? American tax dollars (yours and mine) going to pay for Head Chopping, Cannibal, Mercenary Scum to go rape, burn people alive, eat their organs and many other vile crimes against humanity? In the name of "strategic interests" or oil, money or power?

Q and Trump are definitely white hats. I don't like false flags anymore than the next guy but there is definitely a deeper reason to what we are witnessing.

Trump and Q show what they are by their actions, people hope they are white hats but that remains to e seen based on concrete actions not words.

Let's call a false flag what it is: Murdering innocent people (men, women, children) to illicit an uninformed and emotional decision by the public to carry out an already predetermined illicit action. A Chemical weapons false flag in Syria is the same as 9/11. But we don't care as much because they aren't Americans?

If I am considered the "next guy" I think it's safe to say I have more dislike for false flags.

BTW, thanks for the assurance our strikes are not indiscriminant:
www.globalresearch.ca...

Anyway, back to everyone's regularly scheduled programming.

I will be waiting for Q and Trump to prove themselves like everyone else.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well we had a good run guys, but time to close up shop. Chasing breadcrumbs, or "researching", is ignorant and powerless. It's probably just best to take our masters' word for it and listen to the media.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

If this is true, it means that Russia has been behind ISIS to justify their involvement is Syria. Hmmm...

With all due respect, this is off the the mark bigly.
www.theguardian.com...

www.balkaninsight.com...

thehill.com...

They should be tried and sentenced under Title VIII of the Patriot Act
en.wikipedia.org...

"providing material support to terrorists"
"expert advice or assistance" and "monetary instruments."

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"POTUS signs new executive order imposing sanctions on campaign and election meddling. To include propaganda efforts..."

www.foxnews.com...

The article does contain the word foreign, but somehow I hope some MSM could get caught up in this. Could put a limit to the blatant lies and attempts to control elections.
Anyone have more insight, or could read or link the actual exec order?
edit on 12-9-2018 by 40CalTone because: Add link

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
RE The "Q" Image: Post# 2162 qanon.pub...

summer.calpoly.edu...

scroll down, guess what image is there

"QuarterPlus
This four-week program includes enrollment in 8 units of academic coursework."

click on the link

look at the shirts they are wearing, "Q" is taking random images from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo

quarterplus.calpoly.edu...

this is what "Q" does, puts random things out there and lets someone make some nonsensical connections and claims that "future proves past" and makes you believe you got it right

another Image fail by "Q"

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Q just re-posted something a Twitter user posted in order to show their support for Q.

How is that a Q fail?

You're sounding desperate and ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Interesting. But is it a true "fail"?

Q left zero commentary connecting those students with the Q movement.

It's like finding an image similar to your company logo, and using it to make a statement about your company's message or mission statement.

Or.....maybe there is something we need to look at regarding that pic or someone associated in some way with the program or the school.

Regardless, Q did not infer that those students were in that formation in support of the Q movement.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Interesting. But is it a true "fail"?

Q left zero commentary connecting those students with the Q movement.

It's like finding an image similar to your company logo, and using it to make a statement about your company's message or mission statement.

Or.....maybe there is something we need to look at regarding that pic or someone associated in some way with the program or the school.

Regardless, Q did not infer that those students were in that formation in support of the Q movement.

Q also credited the girl on Twitter for the photo as an acknowledgement of her and her support.
Rather nice of Q, actually.
She appeared to be tickled pink in her Twitter feed.

new topics

top topics

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join