It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EbbNFlow

...and what I've learnt from this thread makes both of those two previous hackers likely UK MK Ultra candidates!

"Steele" deserves whatever justice is proscribed - you don't rise up in MI6 to that level without accepting the risk of being "offed" for your sins.

I assume an extradition is required in order to prove in a court of law that the UK was complicit? He wouldn't be needed just to reinforce evidence on US perps would he?

We've seen Gary McKinnon right? Have you seen the man of Steele?

Or is he synonymous with MI6? Was he retired? You think?

5 eyes.

Someone recently asked me:

"How long do I let this go, before it depreciates?"

My response:

"You tell me."

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:10
edit on 11-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
But what about...

the Mueller investigation

Trumps mental illness diagnosis

the book Fire and Fury

Stormy Daniels

Paul Manafort

Omarosa

Michael Cohen

The Impeach Trump movement

Bob Woodward

finally exposing the crimes of Donald Trump? I mean, hasnt it been proven that Trump is the most criminal and dangerous man alive, worse than Hitler ? Why isnt he impeaced yet? We'll get him!!!!

What? The Economy? Is Trump really taking credit for that? What a joke. The good economy is a result of Obama policies. T

North Korea? No relation to Trump. We have Kissinger to thank for that.

ISIS? Again, nothing to do with Trump. I dont know why this evil man tries to take credit for anything.

Trump locks little immigrant children into cages! He's supported by dangerous anti-semitic conspiracy theorists! He's not my President! Not my President! Not my President!

You cant tell me ALL media are compromised. CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Reuters, USA Today, AP...you're trying to tell me they are ALL in on it? Thats crazy. These are respectable institutions. Award winning gatekeepers of truth.

I wish Hillary would have become President. She won the popular vote! She cares deeply about women and minorities.

There is evidence that Russia has been manipulating social media and meddled in our elections. Putin has something on Trump. Probably a bunch of Prostitutes peeing on him!

FISA? Whats that?

What? Im so glad the FBI follows supiscious behavior and attempted Russian subversion of our politics.

No, I dont mind that Amazon, Google and Facebook work with the CIA.

Sky! Holy hell this had me laughing. If you aren’t one already, switch your career and become a satire writer. Youve got skills my friend. Just sayin

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've been following the Q thing for quite a while now and notice a few things.

First, I do think Q has some connections to say the least. Second, I am glad to how many people have been awoken to the fact that conspiracy to commit horrendous crimes and even treason is real and punishable under the law. It is truly real and happens on a daily basis.

Now, the problem I have with Q...

"Trust the plan."
Right now our government is on the verge of bombing Syria (again) and seems like a false flag chemical weapons attack is on the menu real soon to justify it. So, is Q connected to Trump somehow and privy to "the plan"? If so, does this still make Q a supposed white hat? Is Trump one of the good guys if he directs this attack?

Q says logical thinking.

My logic says if we strike Syria both Q and Trump are not the people that everyone is hoping them to be.

Ps
Not saying Assad, Putin, Iran are all wonderful for anyone that calls me Putins muppet. Today is 17th anniversary of 9/11 and our government is talking about attacking another government's forces who are literally fighting Al Qaeda. Something we seemed to stop doing a number of years ago.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
11 Sept: Judical Watch sues DOJ over Weiner emails

Because the emails are not just about Weiner.

the lawsuit comes after DOJ “did not act” on two FOIA requests for the documents.

An uncooperative Department of "Justice". That outfit needs to be shut down and not only for this but for a million reasons ranging back to the 80s, 70s and even earlier.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

Right now our government is on the verge of bombing Syria (again) and seems like a false flag chemical weapons attack is on the menu real soon to justify it. So, is Q connected to Trump somehow and privy to "the plan"? If so, does this still make Q a supposed white hat? Is Trump one of the good guys if he directs this attack?

Q says logical thinking.

My logic says if we strike Syria both Q and Trump are not the people that everyone is hoping them to be.

I myself will be very disappointed should that be the case. The GREATEST evidence for the deep state, imo, is that our covert foreign policy never changes despite a R or D POTUS.

Having said that, I'm not too sure our presidents have much of a real say on that particular issue if they know what's good for them---not to mention that their "briefings" are so propagandized that they would be afraid to just trust their own instincts. I think Pres. Trump did an end-around run on them last time with a "show" bombing. If so, hopefully he has more tricks up his sleeve in that regard.

edit on 11-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

We stand at a crossroads, manufactured or otherwise.
But it's here.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Dems & Reps: Spare me all the phony tributes to 9/11. Tell us what really happened.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

How can you extradite a UK Citizen for crimes against the US when they are not subject to US Law.

Because if you can do that ... then it follows that HRC can be arrested and charged with not wearing a head veil and extradited to whatever middle east hell hole wants to accuse her.

I am an Australian ... and I am ONLY subject to my own countries laws as are all the people in this world.

P

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Maybe McCabe was shown the cell and conditions where he'd be spending the rest of his natural life, if he didn't cooperate.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Does JOE DiGENOVA have a high level of credibility? Even though I've seen him interviewed before, I've never questioned his assertions until now, because he's making BOMBSHELL claims during yesterday's interview.

Highlights from his interview: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

edit on 9/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

The fact that it is public knowledge that we have armed, trained and provided support for terrorists and no one seems to care is very disturbing to me as a veteran.

I agree with you on deepstate no difference between R's and D's. Seems like the majority of people of this country are the same. I see no real opposition to this from anyone. But everyone is pissed about kneeling or standing for anthem at a football game.

Apathy is what starts WWIII.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
a reply to: Strate8

We stand at a crossroads, manufactured or otherwise.
But it's here.

About as true a statement as I've read in a long time.

Can boil thousands of threads/posts/sources down to DECLAS and Syria. What does or doesn't happen with both those will indicate which side is really in control.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Stocking up on redpill supply:

Crandall Close Bowles of the Payseur family (Merovingian bloodline, above Rothschilds, according to "13 Illuminati Bloodlines"):

Crandall Close Bowles went to Wellesley with HRC and are friends.
Crandall Bowles sits on the Board of JP Morgan Her husband
Erskine Bowles, is the former Chief of Staff of Bill Clinton, preceding John Podesta.
Erskine Bowles sits on the Board of Morgan Stanley and Facebook.

Source
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I've been following the Q thing for quite a while now and notice a few things.

First, I do think Q has some connections to say the least. Second, I am glad to how many people have been awoken to the fact that conspiracy to commit horrendous crimes and even treason is real and punishable under the law. It is truly real and happens on a daily basis.

Now, the problem I have with Q...

"Trust the plan."

Q says logical thinking.

Ps
Not saying Assad, Putin, Iran are all wonderful for anyone that calls me Putins muppet. Today is 17th anniversary of 9/11 and our government is talking about attacking another government's forces who are literally fighting Al Qaeda. Something we seemed to stop doing a number of years ago.

S8, This came up the last time. The issue is that Syria has been overrun by terrorists armed by the previous US regime in an attempt to do many things on multiple fronts. The primary takeaway from Q, you decide what you think, is that the C_A set up a front in NK - gone, and in the Iran/Syria area which was created to create a serious amount of planetary havoc. The Q contention, after months of observing and researching, is this part of the C_A is not quite yet out of business.

That said the planetary population has been mind controlled to accept "strikes" over xy or z only. Chems are one such reason. The population will NEVER accept a strike to remove CIA operatives and (others) but that is the Q given reason. So to make it happen what's the choice? Lie, or lie? Either trust what is happening is for that purpose, end the C_A underground bases, nuke stockpiles, human slaves, or figure their just doing it to do it like always.

That said, Q has not mentioned Syria in a while and we are waiting, and supporting the Iranian people in their quest to kick the controllers out.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

The fact that it is public knowledge that we have armed, trained and provided support for terrorists and no one seems to care is very disturbing to me as a veteran.

The photos shared by Q of McCain meeting with terrorist leaders, shocked me. If there were no Q, there's a LOT I wouldn't know.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
A Big Reason Why it's taking so long for FISA, 302's and other documents to be Declassified. (The Declassification was first requested by 2 House committees back on June 14th.)

The PRO-Declassification attorney (Don McGhan) had to recuse himself and his entire staff from anything related to the Russia investigation, due to Mueller interviewing him for 34 hours over the Summer. (Cunning/crafty Bob Mueller!)

The ANTI-Declassification attorney (Emmet Flood) is now in charge, and (of course) is moving at a snail's pace.

Twitter thread: twitter.com...

Detailed Article on McGhan's recusal: www.politico.com...

If you recall, it took only 4 days for the "Nunes Memo" to be scrubbed and declassified by the White House. This was before Mueller had ham-strung McGhan and his staff.
edit on 9/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

and "Q" and Trump "Know everything" they "have everything" yet "Q" is content linking to twitter accounts, news articles, and calling for "memes at the ready"

what a waste of alleged "knowledge"

WWM1WMA
edit on 12-9-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I thought the plane that crashed into the ground in Shanksville Pennsylvania was totally obliterated with nothing left but dust. This morning president Trump said that a widow had several of her husband's items returned to her from the crash.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Honestly, the pictures I've seen look more like a bomb crater than anything else. I'm surprised they could recover any personal items.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #2159 will be interesting in terms of the "special relationship" with UK:

I assume this means Steele will line up reasons of National security/secrets known, to try to convince MI6 to convince their boss the Foreign Secretary, Boris Johnson to block extradition.

Theresa May will recognise that the special relationship could get buried quick if the extradition is not agreed to.

Rumours in UK are that a vote of no confidence in Theresa May will be called if Theresa takes a leaked position on Brexit next week. Boris is standing in the wings to usurp her position. Which will be prime minister when the extradition request is received?

I'm wondering if this is going to end up with Christopher Steele "disappearing" or "committing suicide." He knows way too much to be allowed to talk. And in the end, he's a fairly low-level player, meaning he's expendable.

Along similar lines, Joseph Mifsud could actually be dead. The guy who claimed to be his friend, and said he was living under a new identity, could have been a plant intended to muddy the waters.
Unless he turns up (alive or dead) we really won't know for sure what happened to him. But I'm pretty sure I know who he was working for. And it's not Russia.
edit on 12-9-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q#2155
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Sep 2018 - 4:27:10 PM
Panic in DC.
Comey in communication w/ McCabe re: 'testimony' 'story'?
Q

Interesting. The Real Dark Judge mentioned in a tweet that McCabe has visited Gitmo already in January... The implication was he didn't go for sight seeing.

Isn't that witness tampering? Didn't Manafort get tossed into jail before trial for doing exactly this?

new topics

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join