It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 223
<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The image is taken out of context: they were attempting to build a blockade, and it was a failed attempt

and that wasn't about "fighting fascism"

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
New bunch of Q Posts from qntmpkts.keybase.pub - #2154 to #2161.

A series of "Panic in DC"s, one per perp:
#2155 0 minute MARKER
#2156 0 minute MARKER
#2157 0 minute MARKER
#2158 1 minute MARKER
#2159 1 minute MARKER
#2160 0 minute MARKER

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
NOW WE'RE TALKING!
Message #2158 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.223
Sep 11 2018 18:30:23 (EST)
Panic in DC.
Bruce Ohr [in effort to save Nellie Ohr] testifying against Rosenstein, Yates, Lynch, and Comey?
Q

This makes PERFECT SENSE. Ohr is high up enough in the chain to "flip" on those 4 individuals, and has a very important motive for doing so. To save his "beautiful" wife, Nellie Ohr, from doing hard time.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Those two images you posted are a real gut-punch. The FBI used to be something to take pride in, that we had people of the highest integrity protecting us.

That is not the case.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Phelan15

thankyou! If I was on Twitter I would go straighten this one guy out right now. He said that President Trump was starting to divulge 9/11 Secrets today.

"C2C" will be discussing the Skinwalker Ranch tonight. I don't think it's a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Q Post #2159 will be interesting in terms of the "special relationship" with UK:

I assume this means Steele will line up reasons of National security/secrets known, to try to convince MI6 to convince their boss the Foreign Secretary, Boris Johnson to block extradition.

Theresa May will recognise that the special relationship could get buried quick if the extradition is not agreed to.

Rumours in UK are that a vote of no confidence in Theresa May will be called if Theresa takes a leaked position on Brexit next week. Boris is standing in the wings to usurp her position. Which will be prime minister when the extradition request is received?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
4 impeached West Virginia justices to face trials

Historic trials will be held in the West Virginia Senate starting next month for four impeached Supreme Court justices after last-ditch efforts to remove charges against some of them were rejected.

The state Senate voted 19-15 Tuesday to reject a resolution that would have dropped charges, called articles of impeachment, against Robin Davis, who retired shortly after the House of Delegates impeached her last month.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Q#2155
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Sep 2018 - 4:27:10 PM
Panic in DC.
Comey in communication w/ McCabe re: 'testimony' 'story'?
Q

Interesting. The Real Dark Judge mentioned in a tweet that McCabe has visited Gitmo already in January... The implication was he didn't go for sight seeing.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
But what about...

the Mueller investigation

Trumps mental illness diagnosis

the book Fire and Fury

Stormy Daniels

Paul Manafort

Omarosa

Michael Cohen

The Impeach Trump movement

Bob Woodward

finally exposing the crimes of Donald Trump? I mean, hasnt it been proven that Trump is the most criminal and dangerous man alive, worse than Hitler ? Why isnt he impeaced yet? We'll get him!!!!

What? The Economy? Is Trump really taking credit for that? What a joke. The good economy is a result of Obama policies. T

North Korea? No relation to Trump. We have Kissinger to thank for that.

ISIS? Again, nothing to do with Trump. I dont know why this evil man tries to take credit for anything.

Trump locks little immigrant children into cages! He's supported by dangerous anti-semitic conspiracy theorists! He's not my President! Not my President! Not my President!

You cant tell me ALL media are compromised. CNN, NYTimes, Washington Post, Reuters, USA Today, AP...you're trying to tell me they are ALL in on it? Thats crazy. These are respectable institutions. Award winning gatekeepers of truth.

I wish Hillary would have become President. She won the popular vote! She cares deeply about women and minorities.

There is evidence that Russia has been manipulating social media and meddled in our elections. Putin has something on Trump. Probably a bunch of Prostitutes peeing on him!

FISA? Whats that?

What? Im so glad the FBI follows supiscious behavior and attempted Russian subversion of our politics.

No, I dont mind that Amazon, Google and Facebook work with the CIA.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Q Post #2162 on qntmpkts.keybase.pub is a Q+ photo:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I count 44 people in the "Q" and 13 people in the "+".

44 is letter "R" using Modulo 26
13 is letter "M"

Could this symbolise that Q is Admiral Rogers/NSA and the "+" is the Marines?

ETA - Does anyone know the venue? A barracks?
edit on 11-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2152, I am wondering if it is relevant that Rosenstein is NOT in the poster?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Thanks for the reminder LNM. Brought tears. Texas took in a load of people from La post Katrina besides sending help. We didn't have the boat organization they did though, which I think they organized during Katrina.

Texas is grateful. Couldn't have done it without them.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I think we all know Christopher Steele is not his real name right? So who is he really? We'll never know.

Remember back in the 80's when that teenager hacked the Pentagon and NASA?

So much hoopla about Mr McKinney (if I remember correctly) if that's his real name.

How many years of extradition fights on him? Hmm?

Was he protected? Did people forget?

Will they forget about Mr Steele (if that's his real name).
edit on 11-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
NOW WE'RE TALKING!
Message #2158 @ qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI No.223
Sep 11 2018 18:30:23 (EST)
Panic in DC.
Bruce Ohr [in effort to save Nellie Ohr] testifying against Rosenstein, Yates, Lynch, and Comey?
Q

This makes PERFECT SENSE. Ohr is high up enough in the chain to "flip" on those 4 individuals, and has a very important motive for doing so. To save his "beautiful" wife, Nellie Ohr, from doing hard time.

I have to question Rosenstein? I read the only text that was given about him on 8 chan after Ohr's testimony and it implied that Rosenstein wasn't in the loop. Could be there was more I didn't see but I really think if there is info that he was involved, he would already be gone.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Good point about the names EbbNFlow.

There are 2 previous "hacker extraditions" that were refused; Gary McKinnon (Asperger's syndrome) and Laurie Love (Asperger's syndrome, psychosis and depression).

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Q Post #2163 is a tweet that says "It's hammer time"!

Stardust_1416 tweet

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Good point about the names EbbNFlow.

There are 2 previous "hacker extraditions" that were refused; Gary McKinnon (Asperger's syndrome) and Laurie Love (Asperger's syndrome, psychosis and depression).

The more you know.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

...and what I've learnt from this thread makes both of those two previous hackers likely UK MK Ultra candidates!

"Steele" deserves whatever justice is proscribed - you don't rise up in MI6 to that level without accepting the risk of being "offed" for your sins.

I assume an extradition is required in order to prove in a court of law that the UK was complicit? He wouldn't be needed just to reinforce evidence on US perps would he?

new topics

top topics

<< 220  221  222    224  225  226 >>

join