It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 221
<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting article could be. Everything Really Is Corrupt?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That sounds like a good plan. I think the White House should release items as they are approved by the White House attorneys. Don't wait until all 20 pages of the fisa, all the 302s, and all the gang of eight information has been scrubbed. Release the information as it is cleared for public consumption.
edit on 9/11/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

👀

That cannot be an authentic account.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Is this the ex-Iran president?

Mhmm.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I thought the plane that crashed into the ground in Shanksville Pennsylvania was totally obliterated with nothing left but dust. This morning president Trump said that a widow had several of her husband's items returned to her from the crash.

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: carewemust

Trump's lawyer Digenova said it might be 2 weeks for fisa declass. Said they are vetting it but they have it.

I think there is currently a WAIT 'n' SEE strategy regarding the outcome of the hurricane (STORM)...and the FISA DECLASS order.
edit on 11-9-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Funny that the war for america would be fought with memes. Lmao

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That's why I said yesterday that it would be difficult to release the fisa during the hurricane Devastation and its immediate aftermath. Which will stretch into next week.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Funny that the war against fascism would be fought by attacking public trash cans. Lmao

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Also true.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah, the folks that are going to have to deal with this hurricane have enough to cope with, God Bless them all. The coincidence that these storm ( s ), are named [ F ] lorence and [ ISA ] ac is downright Freaky ! Secure your belongings the best you can, gather up your Loved ones ( pets included ) and get the HECK OUT !
edit on 11-9-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Yeah, the folks that are going to have to deal with this hurricane have enough to deal with, God Bless them all. The coincidence that these storm ( s ), are named [ F ] lorence and [ ISA ] ac is downright Freaky ! Secure your belongings the best you can, gather up your Loved ones ( pets included ) and get the HECK OUT !

Trump must really be a time-traveler if he knew about this storm and decided to declas the docs after it hits.

If Flo & Isaac already made future history books...then they're going to be Yuge.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When planes hit relatively soft ground at high angles, they tend to bury themselves, leaving very little on the surface. ValueJet 592 is a good example. Most of the debris from that crash was found buried in the ground under the water.

Flight 93 wreckage was found several feet below the surface and most of the aircraft was recovered. It's now stored in Iron Mountain.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Mossad is "parody" but Ahmadinejad's is real!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Funny that the war against fascism would be fought by attacking public trash cans. Lmao

evil trash cans, EVIL!!!

ATTACK ALL TRASH CANS!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Trump a time traveller??? Come on now

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
11 Sep 2018 - 6:24:01 PM

twitter.com...📁
twitter.com...📁
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phelan15

thankyou! If I was on Twitter I would go straighten this one guy out right now. He said that President Trump was starting to divulge 9/11 Secrets today.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Interesting Email.

Writer of piece, Josh Hersh, is Sy's son, works with Paul, my son at Huff Post. Sy, of course, hates, Woodward. I am told that these Woodward sources were FBI. Since Deep Throat, he has been an FBI asset, his career dependent.

Sidney Blumenthal

Strozk, McCabe, Comey et al FBI, Woodard has a book... - hmmm?

new topics

top topics

<< 218  219  220    222  223  224 >>

join