It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

For me its obvious. No time travel.. Would love that.

The tribunals have already happened if some of Q posts is to be believed. It reinforces that believe that Q knew about his departure time.

Because mccain took the cowards way out. Execution.
Dont need no time travel for that

media.8ch.net...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Here is every QAnon prediction that’s failed to come true

You guys are in a serious state of delusion if you think this "Q" character is doing anything other than leading you on a wild goose chase. Almost a year of predictions and absolutely nothing to show for it.

Time travel. Lol.
edit on 8/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

yea, I'll believe it if I ever see it.

And by that time, it'll probably all be entirely irrelevant.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just, please tell me you really do know why she has yet to go to prison.

I mean, really.........the answer is as plain as the sign on the Hoover building, headquarters of the FBI.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Q is confirming what they [pre-Q independent researchers] already knew through their own due diligence, and the crumbs he drops directs others [post-Q herd (bad choice of word ('herd') on my part, sorry) of new researchers] in the right direction, so their continued attraction to Q is thoughtful and reasoned, not blind.

When Q drags groups of innocents (until proven guilty) through the mud, he oversteps. For example, vilifying Freemasons as somehow involved in every school shooting? WRONG and misleading. Or demonizing Snowden. WRONG.

...disinfo and misinfo is part of Q's game, so nothing may be what it seems.

Yes, exactly why I am so concerned. How do we tell the difference between what is info and "disinfo and misinfo"? Even the likes of Neon gets frustrated with "Q's game".

...Q does also attract the best minds for the best reasons. And everyone in between.

Agreed. That is why I have to believe and hope that this movement will not collapse after Q is exposed as a fraud. The "best minds", who are not easily fooled, as well as most graciously open-minded but skeptical, are on the case and, ultimately, when they determine the truth about Q (which is inevitable, eventually), they will restore balance; that will be their responsibility - to restore balance/sanity.

...I know that I don't know.

My mother always said, "The more you know, the more you know you don't know." I think she was the reincarnation of Socrates.

And, again, misinfo and disinfo is an admitted part of Q's game. This may fall into that category. We don't know. And as long as we all remember that we don't know, and we take it for what it's worth -- no more and no less -- it's all good.

The true independent researchers always have and always will do their own research. And they'll keep watching Q. And if/when Q starts going rogue, they'll know and yell it from the rooftops.

Some of us are already yelling "it from the rooftops", lol!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TimeTraveleReX

sounds good to me
i wonder if it's too late to enlist as a gundam pilot...
Unless someone has a "Legal" pill that would give me 20 years back, the only thing I could volunteer for is a suicide mission

But while on the space force subject, if possible I would make a suggestion. Keep our ships small and to a minimum crew. And lots of them. The C-5 concept of lots of troops in one vessel might sound like a great idea, it isn't! One hit, and we loose too much at once!

Just saying... I hate these tangents....

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainKingSnake

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Here is a small sampling of some of his reddit posts:

i.redd.it...

How now brown cow?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AmateurCad

I don't even know how time travel came into the discussion, I just saw it being talked about. That's the way this thread was always going to pan out though, when you are trying to justify everything a certain person does without fail you begin to go into the whacko world of thought in order to relieve the cognitive dissonance when things don't go exactly as you expect them to.

Maybe a time traveler went back in time and made Q's predictions not come true? Maybe that's why Q is wrong the majority of the time, time travelers!

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
These last few pages have been a mastercourse in how to derail a thread..

The time travel discussion is a beautifully crafted straw man gambit.

"It's off topic , Q has not said anything about time travel." Says the lurker.

"But, but, Q said 'future proves past'".Says the thread drift artists..

Socks wrestling with each other in hopes that one of you "researchers" will charge the ring from the locker room..

And the sad part..

You guys run down the aisle with a chair for them every time..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Personally I dont think talking about time travel in the context of Q is out of bounds. Especially now with Q calling out the day of McCains death a month in advance. The "every dog has his day" line is strangely prophetic, is it not? McCain officially died on August 26th - National Dog Day. Plus with all the anecdotal stuff with Tesla and Trump's uncle, I think its sorta on topic.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmateurCad
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Oh of course...

Because Time Travel is a joke until it’s explained and then all you geniuses already knew.

Change the record

Time is an illusion. Time travel does not exist per se.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AmateurCad

Thanks for the correction

It aint easy being green.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Read all of Q's failed predictions and realize the longer this sham has gone on the more vague their "drops" have become. That's how scams are carried out, start with hard predictions and once you gain their trust you slowly dial back the specificity to the point that they'll do all the work for you. Hence "time travel" being a current theory.

If Q weren't so vague you wouldn't have any of the problems you seem to be noticing. Demand more than just vague BS, set your standard of trust a little higher.
edit on 8/27/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Repost from last thread:

Reposting because it points to McCains date of "departure" having been pre-planned.

Which points to the possibility of his death having been faked, or intentional death.

Call me crazy, but I think this points to a higher order of intelligence, a spooky level of intelligence.

That Q can call exact dates ahead of events suggests that someone is able to see through time.

This is just another reason I feel we should be cautious. We really don't know who or what we're dealing with.

I see time travel came up after I responded to the above post. I came to my conclusion independently.

Rather than going with time travel, there may be a simpler explanation.

The exit of no-name may have been negotiated some time ago.

They put the boot on him and laid out the case for him.

As the Dark Judge posted, “some prosecutions will be public, some will not, and some may choose death.”

No name announced the cancer scenario to set up a plausible exit.

Some here have suggested he didn’t seem to actually have that disease.

So he negotiates the details of his exit to more or less protect his legacy and save face for his family.

Then he goes out on schedule.

People keep waiting for the big booms.

Well, boom.

The goal is not flashy headlines. Not social upheaval.

The goal is to get things done.

edit on 8/27/2018 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

He has claimed inside information the entire time..

If Q has everything,

then no time travel required...

It's a blatant attempt to make everyone interested in this topic look like a "John titor" loon.

Back to lurk mode, I've said my peace.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Its too late for that, my friend. We've all been labeled loons about 8 or 9 threads ago!

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join