It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainKingSnake

Snowden is a traitor. He worked with the CIA, China and Russia to attack the American intelligence apparatus and sow distrust among her people.

Many people view Snowden not as a traitor but as a heroic whistleblower who risked everything to expose (not attack) a corrupt "American intelligence apparatus".

Thats why he didn’t need a passport.

He obviously made preparations for travel beforehand. He's a smart and resourceful guy.

He worked with the CIA

He worked FOR the CIA as well as for the NSA. That's not unusual because it's normal for agents to be shuffled between the two agencies as well as other agencies.

The Mr Contractor proof should be the only proof people ever needed.

I don't know what you mean here by "Mr Contractor".

If Snowden knows Q is real why don’t you?

Curious. How do you know "Snowden knows Q is real"? Nobody else does.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

you know you are just posting lies now... I thought that was against the rules here

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Or, his death provides the perfect patsy for everything! It was all John McCain, we swear! He was an evil mastermind that controlled us all! We're innocent!

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

What's the lie? Im not seeing it...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: Spruce

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Repost from last thread:

Reposting because it points to McCains date of "departure" having been pre-planned.

Which points to the possibility of his death having been faked, or intentional death.

Call me crazy, but I think this points to a higher order of intelligence, a spooky level of intelligence.

That Q can call exact dates ahead of events suggests that someone is able to see through time.

This is just another reason I feel we should be cautious. We really don't know who or what we're dealing with.

I see time travel came up after I responded to the above post. I came to my conclusion independently.

Perhaps they have access to the so-called "Project Looking Glass" technology? Perhaps Trump really is a time traveler with help from Uncle John?

You joke. Explain please what mechanism is at work here.
edit on 8/27/2018 by Spruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainKingSnake

...if Snowden was legit he would have flipped on the CIA

I don't understand why you would draw that conclusion.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Honestly...........how is anyone expected to understand any of this.

And if any of its true...............how the hell is it that no one's been indicted and sent to prison? By "no one" I mean some one of substance, like HRC?

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

LOL...can ya hear em now, "weez dindo nuffins it was all McNoname!.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Spruce

Not a joke at all. Im being serious.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

No one has been indicted and sent to prison.......YET. Yet being the operative word here. Good things come to those who wait.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The people who began chasing Snowden work for the Associate Directorate for Security and Counterintelligence, according to former U.S. intelligence officers who spoke on condition of anonymity. The directorate, sometimes known as “the Q Group,” is continuing to track Snowden now that he’s outed himself as The Guardian’s source, according to the intelligence officers.

Many stars for you, sir. I wonder how many people have clicked on the link you provided. Above is a significant excerpt. Notice: "the Q Group".

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Looking like the Jacksonville shooter was an anti-Trumper, progressive leftist...obviously with violent tendencies.
Frequently referred to Trump supporters as "Trumptards"...Sound familiar?
Possibly Antifa?...Seems to fit the mold.

first, none of that has been confirmed, there was one screenshot of him calling saying Trumptard... which doesn't make you "far left extremists violent Antifa"

he also seemed to be against Obamacare...

one of yours?

"Did you make a list of good things Obama did, and put Obama Care in that list?"

"People who don't work and don't need insurance. While screwing the people who actually need it. Thanks Obama."

these are both from him

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Boadicea

Or, his death provides the perfect patsy for everything! It was all John McCain, we swear! He was an evil mastermind that controlled us all! We're innocent!

Yes, I've wondered about that as well, although I expect Meghan would have plenty to say about that! But McCain would make the perfect fall guy.... dead men tell no tales, right? It would be easy enough.

Especially because the media has been "confirming" too many reports lately based only on anonymous sources, such as that McCain doesn't want Trump invited to his funeral. That may be true. I don't know. But what I do know is that I can find absolutely no report from McCain himself or his family. What I have found is that it was reported, and the only confirmation is that it was definitely reported. The truth of the claim has not been confirmed, only that it was reported.

Too many tricks in the media these days. We've gotta watch every darn word...

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes, indeed. Brilliant comment.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Please catch up. if you are being genuine

And please see also..

Mr contractor

edit on 8 27 2018 by dashen because: A/B or C

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: IAMTAT

you know you are just posting lies now... I thought that was against the rules here

Anarchists like rules now?

Please show me where I lied.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

My thought exactly but, I would not say its logic is "shaky". If once you begin with false premises, you end up with a logical conclusion. It just happens that the conclusion is invalid and incorrect but, not illogical.

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

You ain't the only one who wants to know why.
At this point I really wonder if jail and the tribunal trial is even the right course of action.
Think of the riots and the spinning.
Maybe she just needs to take one final nose dive down a flight of stairs I don't know

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Re_read threads 1-10, or just read, before making assumptions. I actualy think he's [Mc. No Name] been dead for much longer....

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join