It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
For the lurkers, here are the 5 new Q posts 2121 to 2125 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

#2121 This is a 1 minute MARKER meaning IMPORTANT in relation to Imminent action,
#2123 This is a 1 minute MARKER meaning IMPORTANT in relation to Imminent action. As it is 01:45 after #2122 I presume POTUS45 is going to make mileage out of Hungary cutting illegal immigration down by 99% by building a wall.

#2124 This is a "null reply" CONFIRMATION post, confirming the Anon's deduction that Microchip commented on an article 2 days before it was published... (How could he get the path name correct 2 days before the article's release?)

NOTE ACTION requested by Q in #2125:

READY THE MEMES.
[FISA CORRUPTION]

Where's Ankh et al when you need them?

Ps clicking the pictures on this Qmap is often getting "unable to find sever", sounds like the picture directories may be an attack target now.
edit on 9-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

thanks for the update. good information to know

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Skyfloating

You didn't answer the question.

No, I'm not disappointed. I'm very satisfied with the direction things are taking.

Im sorry you have a hard time understanding how we can like someone and still criticize them.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Interesting goings-on with Boris Johnson in the UK!

On Friday 7th the BBC reported that Boris and his wife are going through a divorce after 25 yrs marriage with 4 children.

On Saturday Boris was pictured asleep at the Oval cricket Test Match against India:Boris snoozing

On Sunday 9th, he slammed Theresa May's performance on Brexit, saying she had:

"wrapped a suicide vest" around the British constitution and "handed the detonator" to Brussels."

So... apart from the obvious continued attempts to challenge the current PM and try to take her position, what I don't understand is the divorce!

Back in April we were investigating Kristine Marcy, who setup the Senior Executive Service for BHO. This led to a Piotr Bein blog which outed her and many other women as "Crown Agents’ Sisters" who allegedly use extortionists and snuff-films to support ‘man-in-the-middle’ attacks on leaders with an M.O. of Matrix 5 communities and command, contract hit and spoliation crews. This organisation apparently dates back to the 1629 foundation of the Worshipful Company of Spectacle Makers, which, it is believed, is party of the City of London Corporation.

Back to the point... this blog also outed Boris Johnson's wife Marina Wheeler as one of the "Crown Agent's sisters", who not only extorted Boris to do cabal's bidding but was also involved in 9/11, BHOs passport, etc., etc. See pic of article below:

I'm trying to understand why they would divorce now!

Is it because the game is up for her but if they divorce then Boris may still have a chance to get to be UK Prime Minister for the Cabal? Or is it because he is escaping her control?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
No, I'm not disappointed. I'm very satisfied with the direction things are taking.

Your post seems to contradict that.

Im sorry you have a hard time understanding how we can like someone and still criticize them.

Who said I don't understand that?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Your post seems to contradict that.

If mommy reprimands her child, does that mean mommy does not love it?

If I criticize Q or Trump, does that mean I don't like them or want to debunk them?

100% loyalty is for cultists, not for me.

But dont get your hopes up. All in all, I support the PLAN.

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

If mommy reprimands her child, does that mean mommy does not love it?

If I criticize Q or Trump, does that mean I don't like them or want to debunk them?

100% loyalty is for cultists, not for me.

Who said you didn't like anyone?

You criticized in the original post. That makes it seem like you are not satisfied with how something is going down, despite saying the opposite in a following post.
edit on 9-9-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

You criticized in the original post. That makes it seem like you are not satisfied with how something is going down, despite saying the opposite in a following post.

Is it possible to be satisfied with 80% of whats going down and unsatisfied with 20%?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Is it possible to be satisfied with 80% of whats going down and unsatisfied with 20%?

Sure. It is also possible to be disappointed because of that 20%.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   
So I'm taking a look at QPost 2122 and trying to reconcile...

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fd0a4a No.2950820 📁
Sep 9 2018 17:55:52 (EST) NEW
>>2950600
Last and final comment(s) re: AJ & Associates [attempts]
Logical thinking.
twitter.com...📁
[0:21]
Breitbart article linked [2 days prior] to the article being published?
Reconcile.
Note the time?
[9:41]
[100%]
Note Apple’s stock image(s)?
[9:41]
[100%]
Reconcile.
www.youtube.com...📁
Reconcile.
Q

I see what Q is pointing at with the YT link and pointing to the stock photos.

It's true that on a lot of the images, the stock photo shows the time as 9:41 and the Battery life at 100%.

Reference the image below for the iPhone 8 from the apple website.

I also have a screen grab from the 0:21 marker with the header for the vidoe posted on JP's Twot from the QPost.

A few observations:

1. The status bar on in the video does not show a carrier (Verison, ATT, etc.). Even in sample shots from carriers outside the US (i.e.-Rogers) the carrier is present. My second thought was that maybe the phone didn't have a SIM, but then it woud say NO SIM. My third thought was that it was a tablet, but a tablet that is WiFi only will show "iPad" to the left of the WiFi signal strength meter. The only place I see a match to what is on the video on the left side of the status bar is on the stock photo from the Apple Website.

2. I cannot explain the presence of status indicators for Do Not Disturb, Rotation Lock, and Bluetooth being enabled. These are not present in any, none, of the stock photos I looked at. Not from Apple, or any other source.

3. The Indicator shows that the device is plugged in with the lightening bolt indicator. I don't see this in any of the stock photos that show a charge status of 100%

4. The charge indicator is the correct color in the JP video (green) vs the stock photos (black). (!!Only when Plugged in!!)

So there appears to be a bit of a conflict in my mind WRT the claims on either side with this being real or manipulated. Something isn't right. I think discrediting the JP video as being made up with an overlay might require a stock photo with the same (all indicators) showing at the top of the screen like the one in the video.

The other option is that the scrolling timeline is BS, and the overlay is really from the device that the creator has, but the owner decided to mask his or her carrier with a cut and paste from a stock photo (Carrier and Time), and left the right side alone to lend some authenticity and generate the analysis (doubt) you are seeing from yours truely.

I'm open if someone has any insight on this, but there is definitely a conflict here.
edit on 9-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
NYTImes effort to try to appease Trump before going down:

The headlines for the August job numbers released this morning are nothing but good. Employers added a robust 201,000 jobs, the unemployment rate remained at the rock-bottom level of 3.9 percent, and wages grew the fastest they have in nine years. There’s no doubt that this is the best economy in quite a long time for American workers, who by a wide range of measures can find a job more easily than they have in a decade …

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

How to change text messages in discord (fake dms)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Surprised they didn't just conclude with a credit to Obama.

@@

Obama with his "you didn't built that" but he wants
credit for the economy oh the hypocrite!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

How to change text messages in discord (fake dms)

www.youtube.com...

Excellent example.

I like how in the follow up JP tries to swat the 9:41 debunkers by posting another video.

Note that the carrier is clearly shown on the device, Verizon.

He posted this video three hours ago (so says Twitter as I write this), with time of 12:52pm. He then posts another follow up an hour later, again according to Twitt, but the time displayed is 6:03pm. Oh well, at least he plugged in the phone and let it charge up to 100% this time. He's trying hard to show status bar can be manipulated and failing miserably.

EDIT: I'm also noting on his videos that the battery status is monocrome white, not green like it shows in the first video as I would expect it to be. Nope-It is supposed to be monochrome...
(!!Only green when Plugged in!!)

I dunno. I believe there has to be some sort of BS going on to get the left side with the carrier and WiFi to display like it is on the first video.

Add your video, TAT, and JP looks like he found a crappy debunk, and he's hanging on with both hands.

edit on 9-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: The rain is relentless. Coincidence???

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Fun with discord:
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Fun with discord:
twitter.com...

After seeing so many references to Microchip/microfake/discord in various Q-related forums, I re-visited post #2105. But I still don't see the significance. How is this subject (whatever it's about) related to what Q posted before 2105, or after 2105? I'm totally in the dark on this microchip/discord thing. If you can change a chat-log...what's the significance of doing so?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Fun with discord:
twitter.com...

Wait, is this really IAMTAT??

😫 Hold me, Jack.

😂 LOL.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The status bar on in the video does not show a carrier (Verison, ATT, etc.).

Tiny bit of help.

My phone (au) only shows the carrier on the blank main screen. If I start using the phone, the carrier name is not present (ie, it is hidden.)

That is all.

P

edit on 9/9/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

The status bar on in the video does not show a carrier (Verison, ATT, etc.).

Tiny bit of help.

My phone (au) only shows the carrier on the blank main screen. If I start using the phone, the carrier name is not present (ie, it is hidden.)

That is all.

P

Is that only on Discord, or on other apps like Safari, Google Maps, etc.?

My status bar shows the carrier on all apps, Google maps, Safari, Mail, LinkeIn, Slack, etc.

I'm assuming you're using iOS 11?

Can anyone else (AU) verify?

edit on 9-9-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Fun with discord:
twitter.com...

After seeing so many references to Microchip/microfake/discord in various Q-related forums, I re-visited post #2105. But I still don't see the significance. How is this subject (whatever it's about) related to what Q posted before 2105, or after 2105? I'm totally in the dark on this microchip/discord thing. If you can change a chat-log...what's the significance of doing so?
I agree with you care- I don’t understand either. Cam you friendly folks give a brief layman synopsis for us please? Thanks care!

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join