It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 205
<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
My son just had me take a look at the WiFi connections available locally. There are a whole lot of them, more than normal. They are Xfinity and they have names like ‘Trumplikeswhores’ ‘Getridoftrump’ and things like that. They are all unlocked.
Anyone else seeing this stuff?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Trump does love his hookers.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
My son just had me take a look at the WiFi connections available locally. There are a whole lot of them, more than normal. They are Xfinity and they have names like ‘Trumplikeswhores’ ‘Getridoftrump’ and things like that. They are all unlocked.

As in your neighborhood? Or around town?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Jusvistn
Digging for other associates with the initials of CS, I found a list of folks HERE

Cecillia S. Schechter - Special Assistant
Clay M. Shoemaker - Communications Director
Cynthia B. Simms Legislative Affairs Assistant
Copper J. Smith - Deputy Associate Director
Caroline M. Stokes - Associate Director

Since they specifically mentioned IT personnel, I believe our best bet on the list would be Clay M. Shoemaker. I will start digging on him.

ETA: I am finding literally nothing on Shoemaker besides being listed on the annual salary report. NOTHING.... Odd. Has anyone else tried to search for this guy? Maybe it's just me and my outdated computer that is struggling to find anything.

Camilo Sandoval....not on that list but definitely IT and very related to Trump administration since the beginning.

I also found the name Camilo Sandoval listed on the Organization of Donald J Trump for President Page link where it says this regarding Sandoval:

Director of Data Strategy and Voter Contact Operations Camilo Sandoval (Jan. 2016) CEO and co-founder of Collaborative Advance Media CAMINTEL. Chief of staff at American Express, 2011-15. Investment banking associate at Merrill Lynch, 2008-11. Senior management consultant at Fiserv, 2003-07. Manager of information technology at American Airlines, 1999-2001. Signals intelligence analyst for the National Security Agency, 1998-99; signals intelligence analyst for the U.S. Air Force, 1993-99. M.B.A. in accounting and finance from Indiana University Bloomington; B.B.A. in accounting and finance from The University of Texas at Arlington.

Here is a little bit more info about Sandoval from when he was chosen by President Trump to become Acting CIO of the VA in the article 5 Things to Know About The VA’s latest IT Leader:

Sandoval is a former Director of Data Operations for Trump’s 2016 campaign – Politico.
“VA spokesperson Curt Cashour told FedScoop in an email that Sandoval, an Air Force Veteran with private sector work experience in financial technologies, has been working as a senior adviser to the undersecretary for health since May 2017. There he “oversaw a range of improvement efforts, including electronic health record modernization and telehealth.” – FedScoop.
In a “December email obtained by The Washington Post, senior VA appointees Jake Leinenkugel and Camilo J. Sandoval openly discussed ousting Shulkin, his chief of staff and his deputy because Shulkin was not aggressively pushing an increased use of private care for veterans.”- NPR.
The media quickly jumped on the news that a former campaign worker had filed a $25 million lawsuit charging that Sandoval slandered, harassed and sexually discriminated against her.

Here is his bio at the VA VA Bio for Camilo Sandoval

If he is one of the spies from the RNC or Obama administration that Trump’s campaign was alerted to back in November of 2016, the question is why was he retained by Trump and then promoted/outsourced to the VA? Was he confronted and subsequently turned? Or is this the wrong “CS”?

Not sure really. He seems to be the only CS that fits the parameters though.

Will dig on him some tonight and see what I can find. Could be he turned once he was accused of harassment....or could be a cover?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

i don't, but in military housing that's hardly surprising. uniform code of conduct and all.

i do see several that say CIA Survelliance Van and NSA Surveillance.

funny

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
In my neighborhood. He scrolled through about a dozen of them that had names like that. I see my neighbors and I come up normal. These are new.
All Xfinity. Can Xfinity name their WiFi hotspots(which would be anyone having Xfinity service).

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

In my neighborhood. He scrolled through about a dozen of them that had names like that. I see my neighbors and I come up normal. These are new.
All Xfinity. Can Xfinity name their WiFi hotspots(which would be anyone having Xfinity service).

I believe whomever has Xfinity has to turn that option on and name it themselves. My be that you're surrounded by trump haters. Signal strength should indicate which neighbor it is associated with, as they should have the same signal....so you could always ask...lol!

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

true. Everyone who has Xfinity Wi-Fi also has an open network associated with their account. It is like thousands of nodes all over your town that someone with an Infinity username and password can log into while they're at a coffee shop or just driving by or whatever. You can name it something or you can just leave it as an Xfinity open. That's what mine is.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Re: Q post #2121

It's becoming more apparent that the MSM efforts to squash the Q movement were appealing to the wrong audience ( the normies that didn't care in the first place and were already set in their convictions. )

So what was plan B? Get Mossad assets that've already garnered some right-wing support to subvert the movement.

Exhibit A:

twitter.com...

These people really are stupid.

Corsi and Posobiec have already been outed as spooks by anyone in the Q community that has an ounce of discernment. They're preying on those who are on the fence. Or more specifically, the boomers that will accept anything bearing the MAGA stamp.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Agreed, the more I looked into this stuff, the more confused I got.... I still have a part of a thought that the information is real, or at least some of it, and more easily to digest than trying to catch up on thousands of Qrumbs. But some of the players have me a bit concerned on their true intentions.

It is clear after these most recent drops that the Qommunity is very UN-trusting of these folks and their motives.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The wealthy stock trader took elaborate steps to conceal the network of tunnels beneath his house in this Washington, D.C., suburb. Even the young man helping him dig them didn’t know where they were.

A hole in the concrete basement floor led to a shaft that dropped down 20 feet (6 meters) into tunnels that branched out roughly 200 feet (60 meters) in length.

A police report says Beckwitt told investigators how he tried to preserve his project’s secrecy when he brought Khafrathere. Beckwitt said he would rent a car, pick Khafra up and drive him to Manassas, Virginia, where he had the younger man don “blackout glasses” before driving him around for about an hour. Khafra spent days at a time working, eating and sleeping in the tunnels. He had his cellphone with him, but Beckwitt used internet “spoofing” to make it appear he was in Virginia, according to Montgomery County prosecutor Douglas Wink.

amp.washingtontimes.com...

This fire was a year ago.

Just interesting to me he claimed he was afraid of nuclear war but why such long tunnels?

Also the area being close to DC.

They say he's "eccentric". Ya I guess.

Just like those quirky sex cults we are always reading about.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Is that what you think you are seeing?

Seems to me the post I replied to is saying that some people need more. Take it up with them.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah people who go MAGA are pretty easily swayed.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Agreed, the more I looked into this stuff, the more confused I got.... I still have a part of a thought that the information is real, or at least some of it, and more easily to digest than trying to catch up on thousands of Qrumbs. But some of the players have me a bit concerned on their true intentions.

It is clear after these most recent drops that the Qommunity is very UN-trusting of these folks and their motives.

This is the crux of the matter.

There are many that are in a similar position as you in that they're interested in Q but the sheer volume of drops and material is so overwhelming that it becomes convenient to seek sites that summarize everything neatly.

It's also a perfect opportunity for scumbags to take advantage and manipulate. Be careful who you follow. They're opportunists with plenty of resources to expend.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Skyfloating

A free thinking individual should know that the farm that Hillary announced her senate run at was owned by the man who she succeeded, Daniel Patrick Moynihan.

But lizard kings dreamt up by David Icke is much more plausible I suppose.

Its more plausible in the Context of everything else we know, including her membership in a witches coven, her husbands endorsement of voodoo animal sacrifice and other satanic-reptilian items posted in this very part 11 thread. Outside of that context, it makes no sense. A puzzle piece is not a standalone.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

GEOTUS letting you down?

I always have been skeptical of Trump, Q, David Icke and whoever...but NOT in the way that you guys are skeptical of them. I can support and like Q/Trump while still not agreeing with their approach or all their views.

Thats the difference between a real human being and a propagandist.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You didn't answer the question.

Spare me your projection.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
NEW Q

ORIGINAL posts 2120 & 2121 have been removed and replaced with new drops.....

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

NEW Q

ORIGINAL posts 2120 & 2121 have been removed and replaced with new drops.....

On Qmaps 2120 & 2121 are still the same. 2122-2125 have been added. If you're using the qanon.pub site, it's been a bit weird lately and slow to update.

FWIW , the owner of the .pub site was on 8ch yesterday and said his site has been under heavy attack lately and he's doing his best to stay on top of it.

(post by AgarthaSeed removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 202  203  204    206  207  208 >>

join