It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Possible, but everyone knows about Steele, and the video, done on Monday 9/3 is indicating that only the initials can be used, I am guessing so as not to out anyone.

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by dashen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
More tidbits of Rabbit Hole diving from the original video of the full interview I mentioned previously.... Is Media Response to Obama’s “Operation Cassandra Scandal” a Precursor For Response to FBI/DOJ “Operation Trump”?…

Last week Politico reported on an explosive in depth investigation surrounding how the former President Obama administration allowed the terrorist group Hezbollah to continue a multinational drug running and money-laundering operation to fund terrorism in order to negotiate a nuclear deal with Iran.

The DEA’s “Operation Cassandra” was intentionally blocked; while the administration allowed drug-running into the U.S., weapons procurement to kill Americans and money laundering to facilitate all the terrorist activity. Supporting Hezbollah was down-played and intentionally permitted by the Obama administration.

Under any normal circumstances, other than an Obama presidency, this entire scandal would have been explosive headlines. [Insert comparison to media coverage of “Iran-Contra” here.] However, the response from U.S. media has been essentially nothing other than to attack the intensely well-sourced author of the expose’.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

You got it sugar dumplin

Why, before each rally, are 'threats' now being called in re: 'Q' attendees [effort to prevent…]?
Why are bots and/or paid shills tasked to down vote and/or 'shill' 'Q' discussion boards?
Why is FAKE NEWS media attacking this movement in strategic/coordinated waves [similar anti-POTUS tactics?]?
ALL FOR A CONSPIRACY?
WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?
HOW MANY COINCIDENCES BEFORE IT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE?
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
THE WORLD IS CHANGING.
WWG1WGA!
Q

obviously he is in no way referring to this website God forbid but for the other websites he is actually referring to it is very interesting to note. On those other web sites that are discussing this topic there is a concerted effort to downvote disparage and generally mucking up any reasonable discussion that goes on.

external l8nk

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Literally, huh? Really???

You are literally wrong. I care what other posters have to say. Very much. Even if I don't agree... Or perhaps especially if I don't agree. I can only know what I know. I can only learn and grow and evolve by being exposed to new information and thoughts and opinions.

Further, given the cryptic and deliberately misleading nature of Q and Q's drops, everything Q is subject to interpretation. Therefore, any and all opinions are just as valid and worthy as any others. Including those who "don't care".

I want to hear them ALL. If for no other reason than to know what my enemies are up to...

edit on Sun Sep 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Human beings can be so uncontrollable. Emotionally speaking, that is. Call me what you wish, it rolls off like water off a ducks a$$ lol lol

Now, something new I have to share.

+ ++ +++ explained... Very informative

edit on PMSundaySunday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago58912 by All Seeing Eye because: Spellin grrrrr

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Keywords: "I care what other posters have to say."

To each their own.

edit on 9-9-2018 by eisegesis because: not a troll

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I literally agree with you.
Literally

(post by samuelsson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • Stay on topic......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 01:57 PM
    link   
    Dash:

Solar ob

"Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'"

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:07 PM
    link   
    NEW Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ff4ecd No.2947825 📁
    Sep 9 2018 13:51:28 (EST) NEW
    Anonymous ID: 7778e7 No.2947705 📁
    Sep 9 2018 13:41:59 (EST) NEW
    New shill tactic is to smear Sean Hannity
    Just so everyone understands, Q has directly told us to watch Hannity.
    Q also links us to Sara Carter, who is literally on Hannity every single night.
    Hannity is a patriot.

>>2947705

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ff4ecd No.2947850 📁
    Sep 9 2018 13:52:42 (EST) NEW
    Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ff4ecd No.2947825 📁
    Sep 9 2018 13:51:28 (EST) NEW >>2947705 >>2947825
    twitter.com...📁
    twitter.com...📁
    Knowledge is POWER.
    Q

ETA: Looking at the twat feeds Q linked has me thinking that maybe this dude protests too much ? and then provides the links for everyone to go and see for themselves the information provided.

Seems to me that if I were to be associated with someone that I did not want to be associated with and whom I might want discredited, I would certainly not link to their information. His denouncing seems to be bringing the information more to the forefront. And to boot, he will soon be bombarded with the ever growing 'Q sent me' responses.

edit on 9-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:35 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Jusvistn
    Digging for other associates with the initials of CS, I found a list of folks HERE

Cecillia S. Schechter - Special Assistant
    Clay M. Shoemaker - Communications Director
    Cynthia B. Simms Legislative Affairs Assistant
    Copper J. Smith - Deputy Associate Director
    Caroline M. Stokes - Associate Director

Since they specifically mentioned IT personnel, I believe our best bet on the list would be Clay M. Shoemaker. I will start digging on him.

ETA: I am finding literally nothing on Shoemaker besides being listed on the annual salary report. NOTHING.... Odd. Has anyone else tried to search for this guy? Maybe it's just me and my outdated computer that is struggling to find anything.

Camilo Sandoval....not on that list but definitely IT and very related to Trump administration since the beginning.

I also found the name Camilo Sandoval listed on the Organization of Donald J Trump for President Page link where it says this regarding Sandoval:

Director of Data Strategy and Voter Contact Operations Camilo Sandoval (Jan. 2016) CEO and co-founder of Collaborative Advance Media CAMINTEL. Chief of staff at American Express, 2011-15. Investment banking associate at Merrill Lynch, 2008-11. Senior management consultant at Fiserv, 2003-07. Manager of information technology at American Airlines, 1999-2001. Signals intelligence analyst for the National Security Agency, 1998-99; signals intelligence analyst for the U.S. Air Force, 1993-99. M.B.A. in accounting and finance from Indiana University Bloomington; B.B.A. in accounting and finance from The University of Texas at Arlington.

Here is a little bit more info about Sandoval from when he was chosen by President Trump to become Acting CIO of the VA in the article 5 Things to Know About The VA’s latest IT Leader:

Sandoval is a former Director of Data Operations for Trump’s 2016 campaign – Politico.
    “VA spokesperson Curt Cashour told FedScoop in an email that Sandoval, an Air Force Veteran with private sector work experience in financial technologies, has been working as a senior adviser to the undersecretary for health since May 2017. There he “oversaw a range of improvement efforts, including electronic health record modernization and telehealth.” – FedScoop.
    In a “December email obtained by The Washington Post, senior VA appointees Jake Leinenkugel and Camilo J. Sandoval openly discussed ousting Shulkin, his chief of staff and his deputy because Shulkin was not aggressively pushing an increased use of private care for veterans.”- NPR.
    The media quickly jumped on the news that a former campaign worker had filed a $25 million lawsuit charging that Sandoval slandered, harassed and sexually discriminated against her.

Here is his bio at the VA VA Bio for Camilo Sandoval

If he is one of the spies from the RNC or Obama administration that Trump’s campaign was alerted to back in November of 2016, the question is why was he retained by Trump and then promoted/outsourced to the VA? Was he confronted and subsequently turned? Or is this the wrong “CS”?

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: xtradimensions

I was wondering the same thing about this guy.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 02:47 PM
    link   
    Thomas Andrews Drake

Thomas Andrews Drake (born 1957) is a former senior executive of the U.S. National Security Agency (NSA), a decorated United States Air Force and United States Navy veteran, and a whistleblower. In 2010, the government alleged that Drake mishandled documents, one of the few such Espionage Act cases in U.S. history. Drake's defenders claim that he was instead being persecuted for challenging the Trailblazer Project.[4][5][6][7][8][9] He is the 2011 recipient of the Ridenhour Prize for Truth-Telling and co-recipient of the Sam Adams Associates for Integrity in Intelligence (SAAII) award.

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, the NSA desired new tools to collect intelligence from the growing flood of information pouring out of the new digital networks like the internet. Drake became involved in the internal NSA debate between two of these tools, the Trailblazer Projectand the ThinThread project.[9][22] He became part of the "minority" that favored ThinThread for several reasons,[22] including its theoretical ability to protect the privacy of US individuals while gathering intelligence.[15] Trailblazer required billions of dollars, dwarfing the cost of ThinThread. Drake eventually became "disillusioned, then indignant" regarding the problems he saw at the agency.[15] Around 2000, NSA head Michael Hayden chose Trailblazer over ThinThread; ThinThread was cancelled and Trailblazer ramped up, eventually employing IBM, SAIC, Boeing, CSC, and others.[24]

Drake worked his way through the legal processes that are prescribed for government employees who believe that questionable activities are taking place in their departments.[22] In accordance with whistleblower protection laws such as the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act, Drake complained internally to the designated authorities: to his bosses, the NSA Inspector General, the Defense Department Inspector General, and both the House and Senate Congressional intelligence committees.[25]

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:24 PM
    link   
    Shout out to Warrior.

No idea of the validity of this site but good to keep locations for future reference.

Weird the article is nothing but a list of locations...

WARNING: Are You Located Near A Terrorist Training Camp In America…Find Out Here

Here is a list of 30 Locations Inside the United States…

1. Marion, Alabama

2. Baladullah, California

3. Oak Hill, California

4. Squaw Valley, California

5. Tulare County, California

6. Buena Vista, Colorado

7. Tallahassee, Florida

8. Commerce, Georgia

9. Jessup, Georgia

10. Springfield, Massachusetts

11. Hagerstown, Maryland

12. Hyattsville, Maryland

13. Coldwater, Michigan

14. Binghamton, New York

15. Deposit, New York

16. Hancock, New York (National Headquarters)

17. Talihina, Oklahoma

18. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

19. Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania

20. York, South Carolina

21 Dover, Tennesee

22. Houston, Texas

23. Waco, Texas

24. Fairfax, Virginia

25. Falls Church, Virginia

26. Meherrin, Virginia

27. Red House, Virginia

28. Roanoke, Virginia

29. Bethany, West Virginia

30. Onalaska, Washington

www.universalemedia.net...

edit on 9 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join