It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I just want to say thanks for the excellent work and effort to all of you gifted folks that keep shining the light on the seedy underbelly of our great nation. I have lurked since part one and am simply amazed by all the truths that have been brought to the surface.

I do have one question if I may....

Is it even remotely possible that top level democrats are not aware of all these misdeeds? I just cant fathom that all of them are pushing so hard to remove a sitting president and inciting civil unrest if they in fact that DO KNOW the depth of their transgressions. Or is it merely because they are all equally guilty and only care about their own self preservation even if it means destroying this country in the process?

Again, A very sincere thanks to you all!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
I know, I know...
Trust the plan...
And I do, BUT,
All this hate and vitriol from the left is so toxic. And it's ramping up exponentially.

While I'm trusting the plan, I'm also praying this gets wrapped up soon because this ever widening division that's being deliberately sown is really hurting us as a nation.
Just my .02

Your sixth sense kicking in? Rightfully so!!

I have studied this threat for decades. The truth has always been know, but suppressed. It is the very same reason the FBI had its hiring practices, in the early 50's. Look what happened when they became liberally minded.

Yes, yes, I hear so much about "The Plan". Though, never seeing the plan, I know history has always taught us, to be weary of plans. Who built the Trojan horse? Who builds plans without "Back Doors"??

The way the story goes, some of the SAP program info that Hillary had on her private server, if released... would not only bring down the US government, it would cause more than a couple of countries to go to war with us.
And that is the motis operandi of this inhuman virus, getting us to fight and kill each other. The rat lines of this virus must be dealt with directly, and forcefully, first. Then, the heads! The rest will crumble.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Frodolives

Not sure. I would imagine some are. I think both parties are dirty and willing to do whatever it takes to keep that dirt hidden, even if that means working together to keep things out of site.

You don't hear anything about the Congressional Hush Slush Fund for example.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That really makes it difficult to prosecute these folks, doesn't it?

If sensitive info that could trigger other countries to war is needed, both for trial AND so the public can understand the full extent of what went on, as well you have the current media on the side of the accused it makes all this next to impossible. Calls for unusual methods.

Orchestrating the Mueller trial maybe?

twitter.com...

Also create Q! To give the public insight.

So what might be the big October surprize Weiner laptop?

Eta. ALSO JULIAN ASSANGE????

edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, It could have been the need to get the right string of Capital letters in the post... GMR?

Ground Mobile Radio (Joint Tactical Radio System Cluster 1)?
Government Meal Rate (US DoD)?
GPS (Global Positioning System) Message Router?
Global Monitoring Report (various organizations)?
Great Movie Ride (Disney World Attraction)?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Last night, I watched Bourne Ultimatum. WoW...this movie all about spies & assassins where C_A had HQ in a room filled with NSA people kinna like you could imagine Q being a part of this team. This team had access to everything...street cams, train station cams, phones, bank records, you name it. Even though it was all in a movie, it could be very close to Q's environment. It was fun to imagine all this.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Randy Credico- "I think these people know everything already."

Was there yesterday to testify before Mueller Grand Jury.

Says he told them he was absolutely not the backchannel from Roger Stone to Assange. If there even was any backchannel.

Also says they asked no questions about Assange other than in relation to Stone.

Hmmm. Why wouldn't they ask questions about Assange?

Seems like a good idea if they are pursuing the Russian collusion narrative.

Curious and curiouser.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

The length of that "Out Go The Lights" vid is 05:05!!!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Randy Credico- "I think these people know everything already."

Was there yesterday to testify before Mueller Grand Jury.

Says he told them he was absolutely not the backchannel from Roger Stone to Assange. If there even was any backchannel.

Also says they asked no questions about Assange other than in relation to Stone.

Hmmm. Why wouldn't they ask questions about Assange?

Seems like a good idea if they are pursuing the Russian collusion narrative.

Curious and curiouser.

TOL, I assume you posted this vid so folks can see what an android looks and talks like? Is CNN just CGI, no humans work there right?

The interesting point, before I threw up, is they have no gag order on him. That seems rather odd, given it is an ongoing investigation of national importance.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The Report For The President

"THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY HAS JOINED TOGETHER TO GATHER EVIDENCE TO PROVIDE PRESIDENT TRUMP THIS IMPORTANT PROOF OF THE INTERFERENCE BY ENEMIES WHO ARE WORKING IN GOVERNMENT AND EVEN THE WHITE
HOUSE."

This is the link to the site purported to be by intelligence folks looking to give the people of the world access to their findings. Haven't gone into it yet, just wanted to link it.

Original Video if you have not seen it yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I did a little research about military tribunals.

Please, correct me if your research shows something else, as I think it is important to have this info correct.

Military tribunals are only for non-citizens. Courts martial are for citizens and are never done in secrecy.

In the case of No Name, I think he was made aware of the evidence against him. I think he knew that charges and an imminent trial were looming in the very near future. I think, based on the info he was given, he chose (did he really have a choice) to go out before it went that far. Because in this country, you are innocent until proven guilty, he was able to have the celebration-style funerals that he soooo much wanted before all of the horrible stuff he participated in was made public.

Unless I am unaware of some change, no military tribunal can be conducted on a U.S. citizen.

edit on 8-9-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2018 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Lol yes robots.

Credico though is an extemely close friend with Assange.

Why interview with CNN? Hard to say.

The statement at the end he keeps repeating "let's just let this play out" as a reason why he cannot disclose.

As well as "now they are going to be mad at me" for what he did say...who exactly?

Just interesting.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I saw this last night as well.

I didn't click on it yet but I did notice many of the people who are Q debunkers attack this site and it's creator like CRAZY.

That alone makes me want to check it out.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi guys. It looks as though Fiona Hill is a strong potential source for the recent leak. Here is a threadreader by someone who goes by Chill @TheChillum on twitter.

Fiona Hill was one of 13 possibles identified by cnn

Hill, a Russian expert who joined the Trump administration from the Brookings Institution, a DC think tank, might have reason to so publicly clash with Trump. She is far more skeptical about Russia's motives than Trump -- and was notably left out when Trump and Putin huddled on the sides of the G20 meeting in Germany in 2017. She was a close adviser to national security adviser H.R. McMaster, who was removed from the White House. And, she was also reportedly mistaken for a clerk by Trump in one of her earliest meetings with him on Russia.

You can find several negative articles by her at muckrack

The author of the thread mentions that Hill had been a co-author of "Trumping the Manchurian Candidate" but her name is now scrubbed.

An article speaking about "adults in the room" from 2017

At first, the “adults” honorific was most commonly applied to the threesome of Tillerson, Mattis, and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. This summer, after Trump brought in Kelly to be his White House chief of staff, Kelly became not only a member but the leading figure in the Adults club,

Fiona Hill used to be an advisor to McMaster according to info in the threadreader.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

So if Hussein proven to be a non-citizen then he would face a Military tribunal?

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is correct, imo. Wouldn't THAT be a riot...(in more ways than one)!

Did you notice in Obama's speech yesterday how many times he referred to himself as "a citizen". I thought that odd. Once...no big deal. But he said it more than once. I couldn't watch the whole thing. He is a$$-numbing boring.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Hi guys. It looks as though Fiona Hill is a strong potential source for the recent leak. Here is a threadreader by someone who goes by Chill @TheChillum on twitter.

Fiona Hill was one of 13 possibles identified by cnn

Hill, a Russian expert who joined the Trump administration from the Brookings Institution, a DC think tank, might have reason to so publicly clash with Trump. She is far more skeptical about Russia's motives than Trump -- and was notably left out when Trump and Putin huddled on the sides of the G20 meeting in Germany in 2017. She was a close adviser to national security adviser H.R. McMaster, who was removed from the White House. And, she was also reportedly mistaken for a clerk by Trump in one of her earliest meetings with him on Russia.

You can find several negative articles by her at muckrack

The author of the thread mentions that Hill had been a co-author of "Trumping the Manchurian Candidate" but her name is now scrubbed.

An article speaking about "adults in the room" from 2017

At first, the “adults” honorific was most commonly applied to the threesome of Tillerson, Mattis, and National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster. This summer, after Trump brought in Kelly to be his White House chief of staff, Kelly became not only a member but the leading figure in the Adults club,

Fiona Hill used to be an advisor to McMaster according to info in the threadreader.

CHILL is very adroit in the use of research and logic.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

Love that movie! did you guys see this drop on Twatter yet? NYT's letter from the white house is a USC Student paper

@mightycassandra ran it thru the turnitin.com and it hit 100% LOL these people are STUPID
#DOITQ

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ModusPonus

For real? Has anybody verified this? If true, I wonder if CNN will report it.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Thank you Cranky, have been looking forward to it. Looks like sign up is needed to read which irks me but it will no doubt be worth it.

new topics

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join