It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
SSA= Supervisory Special Agent:

OIG Report:

www.google.com...://www.oversight.gov/sites/default/files/oig-reports/o20180413.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiR_YrLtKrdAhVL 6YMKHZvtBgQQFjACegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3ngOa1oQp43AoCdipcPlR1

Who was SSA1 in the room with McCabe? DECLAS!

Odds are Strzok I think.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
SSA= Supervisory Special Agent:

OIG Report:

www.google.com...://www.oversight.gov/sites/default/files/oig-reports/o20180413.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiR_YrLtKrdAhVL 6YMKHZvtBgQQFjACegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3ngOa1oQp43AoCdipcPlR1

Who was SSA1 in the room with McCabe? DECLAS!

Odds are Strzok I think.

Comey, Strzok, McCabe.....

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
A Chinese Parasite has sapped the gray matter from Diane Feinstein.

"Donald McCain"

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Thank-you! SSA = Supervisory Special Agent. Got it!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

"Donald McCain"

I'm not an ageist....but damn!

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

"Donald McCain"

lol.

Bloodlines need regular lube and oil, seems she's not gone in for her service. shame.

posted on Sep, 7 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

It's too late. The old girl's gaskets are seals are badly deteriorated.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust They probably need to get their panties/depends out of a wad. Maybe even diapers like I have to change every day for an 83 yo bedridden father. How old do these idiots need to be to still be in Congress? Back to lurking in my bunker... Love you all!!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: du Pelican Blanc

I know what you're going through. I changed/cleaned my 98 year-old dad for 6 months before he died last year. Congress oldies like Feinstein, Pelosi, Waters and Durbin are infused with something that makes them look vibrant, but when they talk...BOOM!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 01:48 AM
link   

a reply to: Aallanon
Re: Q Post #2117

" FISA 4/?/17: SSA? - Comey - Dana J. Boente(AAG) - DOJ?"

What is SSA? Did we have 2 AAGs in April 2017?

So it looks like DJB was AAG prior to RR being appointed, so is this implying that they were both AAG's ?

Boente was not in the line of succession of the Attorney General of the United States pursuant to Executive Order 13762 signed by President Barack Obama before leaving office. He was appointed by President Donald Trump as Acting Attorney General on January 30, 2017, after Acting Attorney General Sally Yates was dismissed by Trump earlier that evening.[10][11] When Jeff Sessions was confirmed and sworn in as Attorney General on February 9, 2017, Boente became Acting Deputy Attorney General.[12][13] Also on February 9, 2017, Trump signed a new Executive Order; Executive Order 13775 to replace Obama's EO, an action which modified the order of succession to add Boente to the list.[14] Sessions recused himself from all matters pertaining to American presidential campaigns because of revelations that he had communications with Russian Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak during the 2016 United States presidential election,[15][16] Boente was designated to perform the functions of the Attorney General with respect to campaign issues until the permanent deputy attorney general, Rod J. Rosenstein, was confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn into office[17] which took place on April 25, 2017

en.wikipedia.org...

LL seemed to like the guy, so who knows ?

Dana J. Boente, a longtime federal prosecutor who was thrust into the middle of President Trump’s controversial immigration order when he was named new acting attorney general Monday night, was once praised by former Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch as the department’s “consummate utility” player. “He is that reliable middle child, Lynch said of the Eagle Scout, according to The Washington Post, “the one you could always count on to be there for you.”

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
PapaD's token 2 week sentence doesn't seem so bad...considering the alternative:

DNC: Papadopoulos's UK contact may be dead

The Democratic National Committee (DNC) on Friday raised the prospect that the London-based professor who told former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos that Russia had "dirt" on Hillary Clinton may be dead.

DNC lawyers wrote in court filings Friday that Joseph Mifsud, who spoke to Papadopoulos during the 2016 presidential election, "is missing and may be deceased," Bloomberg News reported. The lawyers did not elaborate.

thehill.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmmm.
Yet another convenient death for Hillary and the DNC.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hmmm.
Yet another convenient death for Hillary and the DNC.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Definitely another possibility Wand!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

As anons have pointed out;

A normal trial would take years, the damage that could be done to American justice system or America as a whole if all the dirty deeds come out in a public trial? The fallout would be catastrophic. And thats just mccain.

If HRC or obama would be put to an open trial?

Isnt that why the military tribunals are being discussed.

No billionare lawyers inerpretating the law as they see fit or emotional pleas to the jurors?

Just facts.

My 02 at least.

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

A normal trial would take years, the damage that could be done to American justice system or America as a whole if all the dirty deeds come out in a public trial? The fallout would be catastrophic. And thats just mccain.
It is the very nature of, for lack of better terms, enemy network, that it is absolutely necessary that the military take the lead in this endeavor. This is not a "Normal" enemy attack.

It isn't really a question of expediency, though that would be very nice. But more of a question as to which judicial system is more suited to handle the crimes and charges. And not forgetting this "enemy" is global in nature, and requires joint efforts.

Once triggered, the Jeannie can not be put back into the bottle. Even if it leads to all out War

Calling them Simple criminals does not do it justice!

Full steam ahead!!! That's my, deflated 2 cents!

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

The way the story goes, some of the SAP program info that Hillary had on her private server, if released... would not only bring down the US government, it would cause more than a couple of countries to go to war with us.
That is supposedly the reason for not releasing certain info, letting people like McCain(there will be be more of those.. dems and Republicans) ‘off the hook’ with regard to not outing their traitorous behavior, and having military tribunals.

edit on b000000302018-09-08T11:26:33-05:0011America/ChicagoSat, 08 Sep 2018 11:26:33 -05001100000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I know, I know...
Trust the plan...
And I do, BUT,
All this hate and vitriol from the left is so toxic. And it's ramping up exponentially.

While I'm trusting the plan, I'm also praying this gets wrapped up soon because this ever widening division that's being deliberately sown is really hurting us as a nation.
Just my .02

new topics

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join