It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 171
<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yeah, as soon as Kavanaugh is confirmed we're going immediately back to the 1800's. No abortion, no voting for women, no voting for anyone not 100% white, segregated bathrooms and restaurants. Some people in this country really are losing what little mind they had to begin with.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Yeah, as soon as Kavanaugh is confirmed we're going immediately back to the 1800's. No abortion, no voting for women, no voting for anyone not 100% white, segregated bathrooms and restaurants. Some people in this country really are losing what little mind they had to begin with.

...cattle raped...women and children stampeded.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

...cattle raped...women and children stampeded.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Kasich calls Trump the "Commander of Chaos"...then immediately announces McCain was "put to death".

Oh, man...these people are SO stupid!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Coup_Detat_Cam

CDC, one of the comments against that tweet has the following vid attached that suggests Noname was executed with a few "17" references to reinforce:

17 years after 9/11
17 days before 9/11
POTUS went to play golf 17 hours after death.

I haven't checked accuracy but thought it worthy of circulating.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow
5:00 Mark : "It's like 24hrs since John McCain was put to death" whoops.

Yep, there's a Freudian slip.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Seems about right rofl!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
gab.ai...

"Just got off the horn with my boys from Martin Schkreli's coding discord. They agreed to go all out in QAnon and help end this disaster. Current QAnon will be finished soon. Good luck Q, enjoy."

Out of curiosity what is your obsession with proving if Q is real or not?

I'm not a Q believer but I don't dismiss it 100% completely either as this election cycle has been one of the most strangest ones I have ever seen. I also didn't vote for trump nor am I a republican, but It appears that the right people hate Trump and the left has lost its effin mind.

In regards to Q , who gives a F if he is a larp ?

The Q message appears to be that our gov't is corrupt as F and on both sides with conflict of interests. Are the connections he is making false , if so attack that .

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
gab.ai...

"Just got off the horn with my boys from Martin Schkreli's coding discord. They agreed to go all out in QAnon and help end this disaster. Current QAnon will be finished soon. Good luck Q, enjoy."

Out of curiosity what is your obsession with proving if Q is real or not?

I'm not a Q believer but I don't dismiss it 100% completely either as this election cycle has been one of the most strangest ones I have ever seen. I also didn't vote for trump nor am I a republican, but It appears that the right people hate Trump and the left has lost its effin mind.

In regards to Q , who gives a F if he is a larp ?

The Q message appears to be that our gov't is corrupt as F and on both sides with conflict of interests. Are the connections he is making false , if so attack that .

It's personal with a couple of these folks.
Q said said sumpin' mean about Antifa and Masons.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
www.fox19.com...

Well, I wonder if this is one of the false flags we were looking for this week?
I pray for the families of those who lost loved ones and for the souls of those that past.
Not many details as of yet other than 2 dead four critically hurt.
edit on 6-9-2018 by Quadrivium because: Fixed link

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

People wonder why I put so much time into these threads.
I often wonder.
But the amount of wild laughter this whole thing has provided is well worth the effort
edit on 9 6 2018 by dashen because: Lel

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Has anyone realized yet that the Oval Office is ringed with cameras? 24/7/365-366. Regular, IR, UV and some we've never heard of. If a pissant crawls across the Oval Office carpet, the Secret Service immediately calls for an exterminator.

No one has moved anything on the Presidents desk that wasn't recorded.

Doesn't the NYT realize this?

Enjoy the show...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Oh yeah! I enslaved several women just this morning on my way to get my coffee. We've been waiting a long time for this day, brothers. Now we can just rape everything in sight like we always wanted

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I have wondered this myself, but how would we know for sure that there are cameras in there? Can we find this information anywhere on the internet?

In one of the last episodes of House of Cards the current President ordered the NSA to install surveillance systems with cams and mics everywhere to caught the employees that were leaking information to the press.

Netflix is really ahead of U.S. politics lol.

edit on 6/9/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

We'll be like the India countryside.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I started a thread on this last night in the "crime" section, but I guess it was too gross even for ATS?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds more like the swamp is draining him.

Congressional Press Conference Today at 1:00pm Eastern. An official visible request for President Trump to DECLAS.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I have had several shrills argue with me saying that
this White House is not capable of surveillance....

The entire msm has worked from day one to convince
people to think that way, it is downright scary to
think these people are so brainwashed they could
be led into a fascist regime so easily at this point.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Coup_Detat_Cam

Of McCain, Q said, "every dog has it's day". I think he was referring to Euthanizing. (Putting them to sleep) You may be on to something.

I believe the “every dog has its day” was in reference to notification of his “death” on Sunday August 26 - National Dog Appreciation day for 2018 - future proof
edit on 13America/ChicagoamAmerica/Chicago248 by seaez because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Isnt pharma bro going to jail?
Wasn't Anonymous about to bring down q a few weeks ago?
and a bunch of other failed losers before that?
You would think with the entire MSM trying to dox this guy it wouldn't take almost a year

Entire MSM and we can assume the entire black hat intelligence community couldn't do it. But dont worry, Pharmabro is here to save the day!

He was a scumbag not to long ago for that ish he did to people dying of aids, but now he Might be able to help In Some Small Way, to give Trump a middle finger, so, hes like a brother to me now! We are already casting the mold for his heroic statue!

"On this day, pharma bro failed to unmask Q, but, he Did upload a video of him flipping the bird to an image of Trump, which was like, super sweet and junk. Therefore we commemorate this historic moment when one man stood up to tyranny." Unfortunately it was made out of paper mache like the last rediculous statue they tried to do. LoL.

Nike? Sweatshop slavemasters not so long ago, but since it SORTA KINDA MIGHT irk Trump in some petty way, scores of people had immediately pledged to throw money at them as fast as humanly possible, into the pockets of wealthy Nike execs...

These people don't give a # about the poor!

All they care about is revenge for 2016. Thats IT.

How can any of these people look in the mirror with a straight face?

I bet many of them have taken to avoiding their own gaze in the mirror.

I just want Trump to declare on television that he is firmly against jumping off a cliff... PLEASE TRUMP... lets put these mental lemmings out of their Clear, Blatant, and OBVIOUS MISERY!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I'm having less patience and tolerance for stupidity as i get older, or is it the Amount and Asininity of todays stupidity that is becoming increasingly difficult to avoid? FYI I am becoming even less tolerant of my own stupidity as tike goes on, so, this isnt a superiority thing. I KNOW I'M an idiot whos not to be trusted with anything important. But Its the rest of you Im counting on to run the planet while I slack off that Im concerned about...

edit on 9/6/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 168  169  170    172  173  174 >>

join