It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
And the swamp that is fighting back isn’t Obama, isn’t Hillary it is his OWN choices. But Q is real and Trump is sane. All the books are phooey and Q isn’t a larp. It’s the resistance. Man I can’t wait to see Hollywood make a nice story about this crap.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The NYTimes op-ed is an opposition smear effort.

The "insider" is not real.

The track record speaks for itself.

Election tactic and people are falling hard for it.

💥😎💥

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

Hollyweird can get stuffed.

You won't need a movie, it will be the biggest event in modern history and history will be the judge.

Heroes are in the making, real ones!

P

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So, let me get this straight...
Leftists and their MSM pablum-feeders (and anti-Qsters)...are COMPLETELY accepting as 100% fact, EVERYTHING someone claiming to be an 'Anonymous Administration Insider' is telling them.

YET, they continue to criticize and make fun of people like those on this thread, for following someone claiming to be an 'Anonymous Administration Insider'.

It's amazing how hypocritical the leftists are isn't it? I mean you really can't make this stuff up.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Tick tock right? That is why Trump is analyzing the writing style to find out who it is? Man you guys will continue no matter what to spread phooey!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If DJT is the worse thing to ever hit earth, shouldn't it be self evident to everyone in their daily lives? Seriously, shouldn't it be self evident?

For 16 years every presidential anything began with terrorism, then the word terror, then terrorism, and finished with terror. Every single speech was fear... fear... fear... fear. Under Bush and Obama everyone in the world was going to kill us with nukes, terror attacks, poisoned water, dirty bombs (terrorists clipping coupons to save money to kill us - remember that one?)... DJT?

He's been brilliant at getting people to feel good about themselves rather then live in constant fear of the boogie man. Why did he do this? Why hasn't he told us how our only hope is to give him more power to spy, detain, or attack?

This has not gone unnoticed by me. The core essence of his effort is about feeling positive, not fear.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

There is an NSA program that will do that for him.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Or... possibly... people are so jaded that they will believe anything if it matches their beliefs.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
If it is made up why are they looking at their own staff and asking the NYT to turn over their sources in the name of national security. Only under trump would someone he hired that disagreed with him be a national security risk.

edit on 5-9-2018 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Outstanding post. To add to that the only time we ever hear Trump talk in a dark capacity is about the very people who seek to usurp the power of the people of the United States.

I'm still waiting for the leftist to explain to me how exactly this is a bad thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me get the straight..a major business would risk publishing such an explosIve article without confirming their source.

The New York Times/WaPo/CNN/MSNBC have published numerous "bombshells" that turn out to be nothing but duds. Big Flash..but no boom.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13
So Trump doesn’t spread fear? You guys seriously are some of the worst hypocrites ever.

Deep state
Fake news

No fear there right? Only difference is, Trump’s fear and war on terror is internally focused instead of externally focused. Meanwhile you guys lap it all up.

Your take on if DJT spreads hope or fear depends on the angle you view it at. Remember 6 and 9 are the same number looking at it from different angles.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
And Q had produced what? I have lost track on how many times Q has said a bombshell was dropping and nothing happened.
edit on 5-9-2018 by mzinga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Who said they were hired? Look at SES. If you don't understand, look it up.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

If it is made up why are they looking at their own staff and asking the NYT to turn over their sources in the name of national security. Only under trump would someone he hired that disagreed with him be a national security risk.

Either way, every linguistic dot will by analyzed, and
so much more it would astound.

This would be happening no matter who is POTUS.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust
And Q had produced what? I have lost track on how many times Q has said a bombshell was dropping and nothing happened.

I'll just leave this here www.qproofs.com... and then follow my own advice of not replying to agitators.

Peace out.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Don’t disagree but I thought we couldn’t trust them. Aren’t they a part of the deep state? Does it depend on the information they find if they are part of the deep state? Let me guess if they find out something on Obama ... good NSA/CIA other three letter agency. If they find something bad for trump they are part of the deep state right?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   

When there isn't any threat being fed to people by MSM other than fake dystopian fantasy it creates some strange reactions.

Do these people really think today's America is like Gilead from Handmaid's tail??

These people need to live in Syria or Venezuela for a little bit.

edit on 5 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Don’t disagree but I thought we couldn’t trust them. Aren’t they a part of the deep state?

A program is not political, it will analyze without bias.

Does it depend on the information they find if they are part of the deep state?

Further analysis maybe provided by a human.

Let me guess if they find out something on Obama ... good NSA/CIA other three letter agency. If they find something bad for trump they are part of the deep state right?

Just be thankful it is not you they are looking for,
and be thankful you are not in Afghanistan.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Or... possibly... people are so jaded that they will believe anything if it matches their beliefs.

You're using the word "jaded" in the wrong context. You also contradict yourself by saying "believe anything if it matches their beliefs". That makes no sense and is contradictory. If someone has a belief system then it only means they will believe what they already believe and will not believe "anything" as your use of "anything" implies multiple possible beliefs. Trump represents only 1 belief system. Government by the people with the removal of the establishment elitist politicians. I.E. Drain the swamp.

Don't conflate jaded with pragmatism. People saw through the bullshlt of Obama and Hillary but were powerless to do anything about it. Now that a new leader is duly elected the left show their true colors in thinking they alone had the sole right to decide who should be POTUS regardless of the rest of the country.

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join