It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ask, and you shall recelve.

Copy, past, select revese at the top of the text box.

It's like Shamwow, only better.

As I have said previously, I do not run commercial virus protection on my machine. It is my own creation and it's very efective, but it does not warn me that something has been blocked, it just scrubs of ignores the bad stuff and lets me see what I want to see. I took the liberty of running the site through Norton's online site scanning service. Norton says it's OK. If you trust Norton's, then click, and if not, do not click.

This tool reorders lines of words, phrases, sentences in various ways

edit on 26-8-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Either way, it isn't the type of resignation you hinted at.

Really?? Did you bother to read the article I linked? It's worded in a way that.... Nevermind. Not wasting my energy.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'll stick with "predictions based on future knowledge" as being mind blowing enough. Manipulating the timeline opens a Pandora's box that should stay shut. (Ex. Why didn't he ______________ , if he can manipulate the timeline!?)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: TimeTraveleReX

Did he delet stouffers stove top stuffing from the timeline?

Fam you gotta learn to cook stuffing

Tryin to unite the multiverse and yall cant even homecook wet bread.

We have Idahoan potatoes tho.

Them space proof

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'll stick with "predictions based on future knowledge" as being mind blowing enough. Manipulating the timeline opens a Pandora's box that should stay shut. (Ex. Why didn't he ______________ , if he can manipulate the timeline!?)

As should we all for fear that this slippery slope will cause a forum slide.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

Boy Id hate to slide away from all the same # we go over every single day to talk about time travel.

That would just be the worst.

Future proves past.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: EbbNFlow

John J. Studzinski

Yep. Big money guy. Doesn't seem to be much Q related ways.

I can't even count the number of times the Blackstone Group has come up in these threads.

I know that, but they have never been leaders it seems, just one of the money brokers. Every lead I looked at went nowhere. Studzinski is involved in a human trafficking / slavery Foundation ( Arise Foundation). That didn't seem to lead anywhere other than the obvious.

I'd love to have Jaded & Cynical wade in on this Studinski guy.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Really?? Did you bother to read the article I linked? It's worded in a way that.... Nevermind. Not wasting my energy.

It is worded in a way that what? Does it make it seem like he was forced because he is sexual predator or pedovore? I'm not seeing anything scandalous?

It says he probably didn't want to play second fiddle to Taubman.

I'm not really sure what you think you are reading into it.
edit on 26-8-2018 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Beautiful and thoughtful reply.

Wow, so let me break this down.

Caveat: I hope I can be as unannoying to others here as possible. I'm only human, like everyone else, and I'm just trying to mull this all over in my head but, sometimes, I just need the assistance of the 'collective', from its every point of view, because, not only have I been burned by liars and cons in the past but, it's much greater than myself. Someone earlier called it something like the 'collaborative' or something like that but, I don't feel okay with depending on it in totality, while I do recognize its strength and potential. I guess I'm still somewhat of an offline recluse in my thinking - maybe even a radical skeptic. No matter, online I'm an autist breaking free from his mental prison along with you.

That said,

...Q is, and has consistently been, very straight forward....

I disagree. Q has consistently been very vague and cryptic, leading even the likes of Neonrevolt to voice his frustrations.

...intention to blend disinformation with genuine Intel....

This raises genuine concerns for me, as how can we decipher betwee what is disinfo and what is info? What is the criteria that we can rely upon to tell the difference between the two?

...spark individual, interest, research, and data gathering.

Why do we need Q for that? We've been doing this for decades without Q and, I think we'll continue to do so without Q, post-Q.

Ambiguity abounds in Q material....

That's true, and it generates a lot of doubt for me, as it might for many others - and it will especially have a detrimental effect on all of us 'independent' researchers (maybe) when Q disappears from the scene once everything collapses. (Overstated?)

Our involvement and personal interest naturally lead us to forget that Q is not speaking exclusively to us.

That, to me, generates another question: How do we know when Q IS "speaking exclusively to us"? Also, can any of us know with any certainty who else, if not to us, Q is speaking to? Why?

...multi-level communication takes place with material intended for a variety of recipients and with a number of specific purposes.

That, also, is very concerning to me. It appears more like manipulation on multiple levels than "multi-level communication" - a sort of multi-level marketing pyramid scheme designed to dupe as many varieties "of recipients" as possible on a scale unknown to us ever before. It's scary and, who knows how it is possible to do this on such a scale "with a number of specific purposes"? It's very suspicsious to me - in fact, it doesn't even feel humanly possible to me on this large a scale in so short a time (10 months).

I, personally, don't automatically accept everything Q relays at face value,...simply because 'face value acceptance' in not the stated purpose behind Q's efforts.

Sure, it's a masterful thing, isn't it, to make people follow you, believing that they are still independent of you? It's a blueprint designed by the elite themselves, the bloodlines, our true enemies - and they have been doing it for centuries but, what do I know? I'm just a Mason or, rather, a scapegoat upon whom all blame is conveniently cast. Love it. (We know our true enemies. We stand with our allies and have died with our allies - think Concentration Camps). THIS IS NOT A GAME. The elite, the real cabal has run out of time, it has almost lost control and, it is calling in all your debts, mobilizing against us. Make no mistake. They are Masters of Manipulation. Be suspiscious of Q.

I agree with the rest of your post: "Increase Greater Awareness" but, I'll add an exclamation mark for emphasis!

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TimeTraveleReX

Boy Id hate to slide away from all the same # we go over every single day to talk about time travel.

Future proves past.

There isn't any shortage of time travel threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Per ATS, it seems like a RATS kind of topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Future proves past.

Who doesn't love to talk about time travel?
Give us something Trumpian regarding time travel to chew over.
edit on 26-8-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Future proves past.

No need to explain.

Interesting topics are RATS.

Come to ATS for the mudpit!

Write a charter or something...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Future proves past.

No need to explain.

Interesting topics are RATS.

Come to ATS for the mudpit!

Write a charter or something...

I got no issue with RATS topics. Vault 7 thread being a good example. It limits the accessibility of the thread to regular non rat like people.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Future proves past.

Trump and time travel?

In order to understand where America is in the Time Travel map (yes governments spend an insane amount of time and money researching it) you have to understand where we are in terms of applied sciences.

Rocket science, satellite science, chemistry related to superfluids and manipution of electromagnetic fields will give you a good idea of what you’re looking at.

Space X / Air Force / NASA /Stolen Chinese intellectual property / Russia

How does this relate to Trump?

Space Force

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Future proves past.

Trump and time travel?

How does this relate to Trump?

Space Force

Now you got my attention.

edit on 26-8-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

"Space Force"

Which, btw, was considered by some here to be a RATS topic as recent as a year ago.
Frankly, a time traveling Trump isn't as far fetched as other theories I've seen in these threads.
Future proves past, and all that...

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: erikthegreen

4:28 is still 4:28.

Perhaps Q should always use GMT.

Still a pretty astounding correlation.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

"Space Force"

Which, btw, was considered by some here to be a RATS topic as recent as a year ago.
Frankly, a time traveling Trump isn't as far fetched as other theories I've seen in these threads.
Future proves past, and all that...

In talking to former Military the response to Space Force questions is usually the same.

Its been there for a long ass time.

Airforce + NASA

Basically if Russia has something you can guarantee there is a secret US version somewhere.

Public Space Force is about forcing people to acknowledge that Space is real and valuable and maintaining our Security there is VITAL.

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

what kind of mess hall you reckon they got on em big ol black triangles?

posted on Aug, 26 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

CM...
I can't alleviate your fears...and you seem to have many questions as a result of your Q experience here.

Consider that some questions exist only to be asked.

Also consider...

You're asking questions.
You want to believe.
You're afraid to trust.

and...

You're still here...and still experiencing all the above.

So you have a choice...same as everyone else here.
Follow your fear and distrust...and leave us...
...or...
Continue to follow your instincts and admit to yourself that (somewhere inside) you believe there MAY be something of value here for you...and you want to make every effort to find it.

BUT...PLEASE don't waste your's or anyone else's time and energy trying to convince everyone you're here to save other's from Q's evil designs.

We ALL are here for our own reasons...by our own choice...at our own risk.
Just like you are, CM.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join