It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: imthegoat

Your proof?

A google search that took less than 5 seconds to compile. It's been reported since 2017 at least and started as a far right rumor. Trust me when I say I wish it were true.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

LOL, what in the world?!?!? That should just about do it for any credibility this dude has left. How can anyone take anything he says seriously?

Strange part is that I posted that before I saw the new post where Q links AJ & co. to Mossad.

Synchronicity!

Many of us have pegged AJ as "controlled opposition" for a while now. He's hard at work today, confronting Marco Rubio for some inane reason or another.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

LOL, you should be a UFO nut. The burden of proof is on the sender. I could have taken this pic and this is proof?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Boom ready to go?

JUST IN: GOP Lawmakers to Ask President Trump TOMORROW to Declassify Russia Docs

GOP lawmakers will ask President Trump on Thursday to issue a declassification order on all Carter Page FISA docs, Bruce Ohr 302’s and other relevant Russia docs.

Representatives Lee Zeldin (R-NY), Mark Meadows (R-NC), Jim Jordan (R-OH), and Matt Gaetz (R-FL) will ask President Trump to throw down his ace card tomorrow and declassify all the pertinent Russia docs.

It’s time, Mr. President!

On Thursday, September 6th, at 1:00 PM ET, top GOP allies of the President will call on Trump to declassify the Russia docs in a press conference, reported Kyle Cheney of Politico.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Sep 2018 - 1:44:07 PM
www.nytimes.com...πŸ“
Q

qmap.pub...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ok, Prove the Jack Posobiec video is wrong then, Prove all the other claims that "Q" was a troll created by various people are wrong then?

Being that the "Q-debunking" claims have all told different stories and implicated different people, how could they all be correct?

It seems you're merely supporting any anti-Q sentiment regardless of what their claims are. So who is it Anarchist?

You're the most prolific poster on this thread who posts one sentence responses the majority of the time, yet you've failed to say just who the fake Q you select is. Pamphlet? Microchip? Zach the Insider? Baruch? Codemonkey? 0hour1?

Or should it just conveniently be all of them?

::pulls up chair and listens intently::

(post by FlyingFox removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Re: Air Force One image

Edit: I'd estimate that this picture was taken in early-mid September at an elevation of 20,000' at 5AM EST. Go ahead and try it out on Google Earth.

Uhhh....+/- 3 hours is a pretty good estimate from an eyeball analysis.

To claim it's a fake, someone would have to match it to the other side of the world, and a week removed in time.

This is Q.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Sep 2018 - 1:58:31 PM
www.politico.com...πŸ“
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

qmap.pub...
CLOCKWORK
edit on 5-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Yep, you are right...brain scramble happens too often lately.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Very Interesting, I was waiting for this to come up. Odd it was little Lindsey.

Lindsey Graham questions BK on "military tribunals." What is important is the preamble. Oddly, Lindsey is pretty good here. He frames his question to solidify that the US has been at war for nearly two decades, using 9/11 as the pretext.

With the preamble, he then asks about Constitutional Rights at home and abroad. Then defines actions taken against the government and do those same rights apply.

Now to my mind there is zero reason to bring this up unless you want people to know about it as framed. None.

24:00

Military Tribunals

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
To the researchers, vitriolic cynics, logical sketics, lurkers, and "the concerned":

One thing we should all be aware of is the fake MAGA movement.

These guys are pure disinfo, and Q cuts into their market share. That's why they seem to hate this thing so much

Here are some names to look out for:

1. Alex Jones- Do I really need to expand on this one? I will....Just a little. Most, if not all of the names below were hired by him, or aspire to be him. They are all in his direct sphere of influence.

2. Jerome Corsi - Jones' right hand minion. A long time World Net Daily hack. Jesuit nut job. Made his millions ripping people off in the financial sector and now supports himself by shilling for Jones and writing "books". Tried to take over the Patriots' Soap Box and started the whole "Q was real at first, then became comped" story. That story made it's way into the twattersphere and infected everyone in it's wake.

Now Corsi disavows what he said in the past, and is on board with Q again. Offering his "insider" decodes for a small monthly fee.

3. Jack "Muh Chat Logs" (Posobiec)- This guy says everything twice, sometimes three times. Besides being profoundly annoying and a decidedly low IQ individual (how this guy was in Naval Intelligence as a reservist, even is beyond my understanding). Closely related to Jones, and claims to have "chat logs" that expose Pamphlet Anon and his wife as the originators of the Q phenomenon. Outrageously misguided and melodramatic at best, a total shill and disinfo agent more than likely. Is thought by many to be pulling the strings on the smaller shill accounts and Youtube goons that are next in this list.

4. Last, and definitely least, we have the toads. The minions of Jones, Corsi, and Posobiec. These guys are complete clowns. I don't have a better way to describe them. They're interchangeable and equally laughable. DeFango tried to dox Pam and Radix, only to show up at the wrong house. Yes. DeFango went to someone's house over this. That's just one example of the stupidity.

0Hour1 - No photo available. Claims to be a member of Anonymous. Claims to be able to "shut Q down". Still nothing accomplished.

Microchip- Hilarious. Claims to actually be the original Q.

Defango. Let the picture do the talking.

Unirock. Too busy vaping huge clouds of smoke at the camera. Claims to have a brother in the NSA, so he "knows everything". Gamer Goon. Flat Earther.

Isaac Green. "Antischool". Maybe he shouldn't been as "anti". This fella is a class A moron.

David Seaman. Sigh. Another guy that blows copious quantities of smoke into the camera. Can't decide what he believes, changes opinions much in the same manner of certain mason we've all had the pleasure of dealing with.

I started this post just before 10 am. I took a while because I was cooking during lunch rush at the same time. So creepy. Q beat me to the punch.

Anyway, again, this is a quick and dirty for the angry cynics and logical skeptics. Q may be a LARP. It's fully understood by most of us. No biggie. These guys, however, don't have the answer. If you're looking to them, be advised that any debunking attempts using these goons as a source is more than likely to be ignored. I know I've washed my hands of many of the so called debunkers because of this. I no longer acknowledge them as credible contributors to this thread.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Yep. I think many here are aware of that, but the general public probably thinks all of them are legit. People that make their money just using other's research always make me wary of them.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

according to the "we are all "Q" crowd"

they all are

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Ok, so by your logic, if someone posts something as "true" they don't have to provide proof, but those that attempt to debunk them must offer proof that it is a false claim

again, these are your words

Prove that this is a lie

gab.ai...

edit on 5-9-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Here's a little spice for your soup:
www.nytimes.com... rome-corsi-subpoena-mueller-investigation.html

Yep. Mueller has come to the proverbial bottom of the barrel when he stoops so far as to subpoena Jerome Corsi!
I swear, the best fantasy writers couldn't imagine this stuff up!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

D
E
C
L
A
S

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks for the link cranky

Notice how Grahams point of view is toward BK when asking/affirming questions on difference between basic criminal law and law of armed conflict, then when he addressees a statement that if anyone doubts the difference his point of view scans to a few different points.

I would love to find a video from behind Graham to see who he looked at.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

How did you take a pic over north korean restricted airspace?
Impressive

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Sep 2018 - 3:08:00 PM
GOP Lawmakers Want POTUS to Declassify DOJ/FBI Russia Investigation Docs (Q DECLAS Proof)
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Sep 2018 - 1:58:31 PM
www.politico.com...πŸ“
Q
>>190
saraacarter.com...πŸ“
Q

qmap.pub...

new topics