It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Wait…wut?
…you're telling me Q just posted again.
Bu-bu-but Micro told me he was ending the LARP.
I feel so used….so ass-fuc*** (wipes tears)

Ask yourself a (simple) logical question…
Why are the majority of 'Q' attacks by "PRO_MAGA" supporters coming from AJ [MOS backed] and/or AJ known associates?
Why are we a threat to them?
Why not simply publish an original picture +/- 1,2,3 secs to establish credibility?
Why was this done in the past?
We knew this type of "attack" was coming.
PREDICTABLE.
FAKE NEWS.
ATTACKS WILL ONLY INTENSIFY.
Q

qmap.pub...

Well there we have it. All the FBI has to do is round up little mico and leaflet and charge them with terrorism and we'll all be safe. Concern trolls, report these two to the DOJ and save us from ourselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

who wears skinny jeans?

(post by dashen removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
During the Kavanaugh hearings, Lindsay Graham is asking some VERY provocative questions!

I don't have a video clip yet, but Graham pointed out that those cooperating with enemies of the U.S. can be tried in military tribunals and Kavanaugh confirmed it!!

I hope every filthy, lowlife deep state rat heard that loud and clear....And I know they did. 😉

I was only listening too, but that also caught my attention. That was a pretty ominous question Graham asked ! What I heard, and I'll need to go back and watch it, is him saying / asking " is there a difference between freedom of speech and subversion against the Country ? " Holy Moly , explains a lot huh ! HRC.s frenzied tweets to protest BK and the rest of this circus going on surrounding BK's nomination.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Jack Posobiec is an opportunist.

twitter.com...

That's a nice way of putting it. A more precise way to put it is a Mossad asset.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

i thought he was a muslim buddhist.
im so confused now.
but at least im not as confused as jack

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
new Q

Q link

eat it

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
5 Sep 2018 - 1:01:16 PM
Q Posts New Images Aboard Air Force One from POTUS Asia Trip in Nov-2017

Re: why not post an original picture +/- 1,2,3 secs to establish credibility?
Ex 1:
_AF1_5A_2 posted 11/09/17
_AF1_5A_3 posted 05/22/18
[2 sec stream]
Prepared.
Predictable.
This is not a game.
These people are stupid.
Q

Here ya go

qmap.pub...

ETA- Sorry MODS if the PIC is to large, couldn't minimize
edit on 5-9-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

what does that prove? "Q" has never posted an Original image of anything

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

LOL, what in the world?!?!? That should just about do it for any credibility this dude has left. How can anyone take anything he says seriously?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Re: Air Force One image

www.reddit.com...

This one looks fairly simple.

If the plane is traveling South, the picture is looking West. That makes sense given the relative positions of those islands. You can confirm by going to 22°15'N,114°21' in Google Earth and looking West. Set elevation to 30,000' and you've basically got the same image. Play around a little to get it just right.

In the northern hemisphere, the sun travels across the southern horizon. If you're headed South (see above) and it's noon-ish (see post), the sun would be to your left if you're facing West. The sun is seen in the top right corner of the picture.

Let's take it a step further. Given the orientation of Po Toi, the Ninepin Islands, and the sun, this picture was taken due east of Hong Kong at around 1600-1800 HKT (depending on the date). You can double check this by going to suncalc.net, setting the date to 11/9/17, the time to 0400 (it's in EST, making it 1700HKT) and putting the marker east of Basalt Island. This puts this picture 3 hours past the time AF1 landed.

Edit: I'd estimate that this picture was taken in early-mid September at an elevation of 20,000' at 5AM EST. Go ahead and try it out on Google Earth.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

reading comprehension problems i see.
probably still getting your talking points from bringmethanos.
prove those pics are fake plz

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
During the Kavanaugh hearings, Lindsay Graham is asking some VERY provocative questions!

I don't have a video clip yet, but Graham pointed out that those cooperating with enemies of the U.S. can be tried in military tribunals and Kavanaugh confirmed it!!

I hope every filthy, lowlife deep state rat heard that loud and clear....And I know they did. 😉

That jumped out at me, too! He was very careful to note the difference in the body of Criminal Law and Military Law. I want to re-watch a video clip on that as well. Found it very curious and wonder where his thoughts were when he laid out this comparison.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

LOL, what in the world?!?!? That should just about do it for any credibility this dude has left. How can anyone take anything he says seriously?

Strange part is that I posted that before I saw the new post where Q links AJ & co. to Mossad.

Synchronicity!

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Prove they are real... until otherwise they shouldn't be used as proof or non-proof correct?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thats not how these things work. We dont have to prove something is real. Those who say it is false need to provide evidence to the contrary. It's the prosecutions job to prove guilt, not the other way around.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Wait…wut?
…you're telling me Q just posted again.
Bu-bu-but Micro told me he was ending the LARP.
I feel so used….so ass-fuc*** (wipes tears)

Ask yourself a (simple) logical question…
Why are the majority of 'Q' attacks by "PRO_MAGA" supporters coming from AJ [MOS backed] and/or AJ known associates?
Why are we a threat to them?
Why not simply publish an original picture +/- 1,2,3 secs to establish credibility?
Why was this done in the past?
We knew this type of "attack" was coming.
PREDICTABLE.
FAKE NEWS.
ATTACKS WILL ONLY INTENSIFY.
Q

qmap.pub...

It didn’t go unnoticed by Q—they have been called out. I’m surprised Q acknowledged it, by giving them the oxygen they seem to desire. Remove the oxygen and smother the flame. I get it though, it’s been said that I don’t have the ability to be covert when someone makes me mad and my response is to carpet bomb (figuratively of course) when I am provoked. So, I get it.
edit on 5/9/2018 by xtradimensions because: iPad typo...again

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Ok, Prove the Jack Posobiec video is wrong then, Prove all the other claims that "Q" was a troll created by various people are wrong then?

If they are using it as "Proof" they are behind it, they don't have to provide actual proof right, you who wish to debunk them have to provide proof they are wrong... by your logic

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I cant prove any of this crap! If you're looking for it to all be tied up in a nice little pink bow, you've come to the wrong place!
edit on 5-9-2018 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join