It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That's a good find! With McCain gone, and Hillary no longer able to climb stairs, it will only be Lindsay Graham and Huma Abedin vacationing and drinking together now.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I'll drop this here in case anyone can do a dive on it. 8:35pm, subject to time zone and sunspots.

It would be interesting to see where that flight originated from! Somewhat distinctive livery on the aircraft, could easily be a medivac.

Notice the gold dome is gone, supposedly from the hurricane, which is even more symbolic.

The reports of explosions to "demolish" the tunnels could simply be cover for construction of more underground space.

It is far-fetched, someone like McNobody could hide anyplace, especially his home state. However, I could see Trump saying something like "banish them to an island..."

edit on 5-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: ...boom

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Human Trafficking is illegal. Guess that answers why Q had the Clinton Foundation with the Human Trafficking hotline phone in a recent post.
edit on 5-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Now Carl Bernstein has called upon General John Kelley
to resign, and subject himself to an under oath hearing.

thehill.com...

He claims Woodward's book is "indisputable"....

Anyone else think these two have a thing or two coming their way?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

What did Aquino say to Rosinitiate's questioning regarding the Presidio hotel? First page, second question in the AMA.

Why is it relevant? Did he participate in other threads? Which ones? Ask TheGut.

Where are the birds? Aviary? [Big] Bird like an Ice [Burgh]

Somewhere pretty close by I'd say. We are in their nest after all.

edit on 5-9-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:48 AM
link   
So twit's CEO@jack Dorsey says he monitors POTUS' tweets and warns the president that he is not immune to being kicked off the Twitter platform.

politico

Am I the only one that thinks it would be corporate suicide if that were to happen?
If POTUS were to take his "business" to gab, so many would follow him and never look back.
I honestly don't know why he hasn't left and gone to gab by now.
Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bernstein sounds as crazy as the Dims who asked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh to delay his own confirmation hearing today.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 12:55 AM
link   
FYI: President Trump granted an exclusive interview to The Daily Caller publication this evening. He says the Mueller investigation is ILLEGAL, and explains why..

Article: dailycaller.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Trump is giving Twitter the rope to hang themselves.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Your proof?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...
Courage is spreading.

Real World. A Movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_movement

en.wikipedia.org...

In the social sciences, a political movement is a social group that operates together to obtain a political goal,[1] on a local, regional, national, or international scope. Political movements develop, coordinate,[2] promulgate,[3] revise,[4] amend,[5] interpret,[6] and produce materials that are intended to address the goals of the base of the movement.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: carewemust

Human Trafficking is illegal. Guess that answers why Q had the Clinton Foundation with the Human Trafficking hotline phone in a recent post.

Your memory is x-tra sharp! I had forgotten about that Q post.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
A little addition to neons latest article, for anyone who has read it:

The 22nd of March is "International World Water Day".

On the 22nd of March 2016 we had suicide bombers kill 32 people at the Belgium metro station.

On the 22nd of March 2017 we had a "terrorist attack" in London, near Parliament, leaving 4 dead and 20 injured.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

Twitter has already hung itself, they just don't know it yet.
Gab is a great platform that doesn't censor. It's nearly identical to Twitter in every other way.
Problem is that most people don't realize there's an alternative to Twitter.
If POTUS switched to gab, it would show people that there is another option and that they don't have to put up with the BS at Twitter.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
So twit's CEO@jack Dorsey says he monitors POTUS' tweets and warns the president that he is not immune to being kicked off the Twitter platform.

politico

Am I the only one that thinks it would be corporate suicide if that were to happen?
If POTUS were to take his "business" to gab, so many would follow him and never look back.
I honestly don't know why he hasn't left and gone to gab by now.
Thoughts?

It would be bad, considering the traffic at Twitter. Not that I used Gab, but I have an account. I believe traffic is down 40% at Facebook. At it's peak, I used FB like a rented mule with $2 political ads that I could target locally. It was brutal, and I credit FB with making a massive impact with my Quest. Trump will continue to use Twitter because it serves him...just like me and Facebox.

I talked about the fall of Facebook back during the hearings. As far as the hearings and legal end of it, I don't think we have seen the end of this yet, with shadowbanning back in full effect... they are daring Trump to get involved.

One obvious model for the fall of Facebook is the rush from MySpace to FB. These platforms rise and descend on a cycle, almost like a pulse. otoh, a fair guess is that Twitter is here to stay.

In all that, the OP might be prophetic. I suggest that Big Data are running simulations about "what-ifs?" based on game theory...one of those being organic collapse of Twitter, FB et al. Also war gaming a legal attack on those entities, I would guess... as a nobody.
My bet is on Tyler.
edit on 5-9-2018 by FlyingFox because: I wish I could say more

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Why doesn't someone just ask Trump what his Friend Epstein is doing on his island...

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

If Trump switched to gab, it would associate him with a platform that the far-right-extremists has appropriated as their own

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

One pm for me please. Still trying to find out where to view them lol

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

LOL what?!?!? Its only that way because they dont censor anything! Gab is not a haven for "far right extremists" as you say. Anyways, arent you a "far-left extremist?" You have all those edgy words in you sig after all..

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I agree, I'm already on Gab and other new social media platforms. I'm just not convinced gab would get POTUS the same reach. And I truly think POTUS wants to tweak the old media from something they themselves use. That way they extend his reach by commenting on his tweets. Trump is smart that way.
edit on 5-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join