It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Psyop Complete. Job done. Brilliant, been saying this for months and months and now K. Griffin the beheader brings the pain.

Q

Nice to see how low-IQ the opponent is. All Trump has to do is criticize Sessions and Kathy Griffin supports him.

2018 is GLORIOUS.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

From the video...have look at her lucky charms necklace for symbolism. I can't see. Maybe someone else can look closer?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Psyop Complete. Job done. Brilliant, been saying this for months and months and now K. Griffin the beheader brings the pain.

Q

These people are STUPID

Maybe they need to ATS more.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EbbNFlow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EbbNFlow

FoxNews' Brit Hume is just as dull-minded and lazy as the liberal MSM and other Democrats who think the feud between Trump and Sessions is real.

Hume assails President Trump for Expecting Sessions to be his lapdog: truepundit.com...

The plan is working perfectly, though I'm surprised by some of the people who haven't figured it out yet.

We all have a roll to play, even Brit Hume.

It's got to be convincing to the sheep. I could explain it to them but I'd have a better chance convincing my rug.

So you don't think Brit Hume is of the same mindset as Trump-hater Sheppard Smith at FoxNews? Neil Cavuto slams President Trump (for one thing or another) during the editorial at the end of his 1 hour show, about 2 times per week.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

edit on Mon Sep 3 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Lots happening for a holiday,

Hillary Clinton Hits Panic Button – Launches Scathing Attack on Kavanaugh on Eve of Hearings

10 tweets from Her (if trump did that they call it a tweetstorm and say he is unhinged)

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

If proven to be TRUE, this revelation about Barack Obama, combined with Hillary's crimes, would LITERALLY eliminate the current Democratic party from existence.

Aside from Joe Biden, Obama and Hillary are the only 2 high-profile Democrat politicians in existence, with reasonably acceptable positions on current issues.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Dark Judge Tweet.

notice anything about today's Q Drops? what do we know? don't worry he is safe. we can't comment about who (he) is.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Huma tweets for the first time since 2016.

Double speak?

Getting [hot] Huma?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

FoxNews' Brit Hume is just as dull-minded and lazy as the liberal MSM and other Democrats who think the feud between Trump and Sessions is real.

Hume assails President Trump for Expecting Sessions to be his lapdog: truepundit.com...

The plan is working perfectly, though I'm surprised by some of the people who haven't figured it out yet.

We all have a roll to play, even Brit Hume.

It's got to be convincing to the sheep. I could explain it to them but I'd have a better chance convincing my rug.

So you don't think Brit Hume is of the same mindset as Trump-hater Sheppard Smith at FoxNews? Neil Cavuto slams President Trump (for one thing or another) during the editorial at the end of his 1 hour show, about 2 times per week.

Brit Hume at times defends Trump for his policies. Like many other conservative taking heads thinks he should stop tweeting.

Is he read in? No
Does he ATS? Probably not.
Is he playing his role? Yes!

edit on 3-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Too bad I only use my account to post an endless torrent of memes.
Sorry zucc

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: Martin75

Check out Neon"s post on Gab it's a link to an anons post about white rabbits, very illuminating.

gab.ai...

Was hopping someone would post the referenced post from Neon please TIA

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My fingers have been crossed for so long I might get rheumatoid arthritis.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Dark Judge Tweet.

notice anything about today's Q Drops? what do we know? don't worry he is safe. we can't comment about who (he) is.

He's a curious bugger. Got my attention weeks ago. EYE THE SPY also. No outside comms. *giggles*

The WB rally was of the hook. When ETS took my pic I was, as someone warned, playing Icarus. Felt safe after Secret Service guarded my six literally throughout. All that open space and he just stood right behind me.

Thanks ETS!
Thanks POTUS!

Where we go 1..

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

That was a great post! I've never heard of "Cold Anger" before, but I see those symptoms all the time with people shopping for health insurance at our firm. They are the ones who tell Pollsters that they love the Democrat candidate, when they are planning on voting Republican.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So you think corporations should be able to do whatever they want?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

No offence but Antifa as a whole does resemble the beginning of the Nazis party.
ETA: I base this on the videos (numerous) I have watched where they hate anyone who does not agree with their agenda.

Ironically, Hitler was employed by the Weimar Republic to spy on the NDSP. He soon adopted the party as his own.

I know there's a lesson in there somewhere.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Hillary blowing up Twitter.

It's happening.
Dark to Light.

What's the buzz on Twitter? I don't follow too many sources there.

I get the feeling the MSM is starting to chase the rabbit.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Maybe first ask yourself what is HRCs reputation for telling the truth; and then ask yourself can a reasoned judicial decision on a complex labor law issue be summarized in a tweet? or are tweets best served for propaganda for low info readers?

For example do you really think corporations set out to "punish" workers? Or is "punish" a word devised to get you riled and think "well that's just bad!"

Think, don't just react.
edit on 3-9-2018 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Updated spreadsheets to Q Post #2074 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Unanswered Q V9.2 20180904 to #2074 incl. Decode tools
Q Posts pictures V9.2 20180904 1201 to 2070

NOTES
1) #2068 was a 5 minute MARKER post, Important in relation to recent past,
2) #2066 was 26 hours after #2065, so a 24hr day gap but not a calendar day gap.
3) #2046 was a 1 minute MARKER post, meaning Important in relation to imminent action. (This was the clear picture of the Alice/Hatter email to HRC).

edit on 3-9-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

If I had the faintest clue on what you're going on about I'd give you an answer.

Aw that's cute. You were actually considering what Hillary was tweeting about.

Being a skilled tradesman myself, I think unions are ripe with corruption and change is desperately needed.

Corporations at times behave far more liberal then unions bleeding you dry and only being relevant when it comes to retaining your position.

Do I think Hillary gives a # about any of that? No.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join