It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Flashback

Telegraph:

Biochemist who became Haitis Voodoo "Pope" and once treated the Clintons to Animal Sacrifice

In his autobiography , the former US president Bill Clinton recalled a visit to Beauvoir’s centre in 1975 at which he and Hillary had been impressed by the sight of a man walking on hot coals and a woman biting the head off a live chicken. One American journalist, however, described Beauvoir as having “the oily manner of a man whom you wouldn’t want to leave alone with your money or your child”.

Bill and Hillary have visited the "Pope of Voodoo" multiple times. Their first visit was before Clinton become the Governer of Arkansas. Beauvoir is probably the most famous Voodoo priest in the world. Among other things he teaches that sacrificing living beings to demons can bring political success. The ceremony that involved the Clintons was held for the "God" Ogou, who governs war and politics.

Writes Clinton in his autobiography:

"By the time we got back from Haiti, I had determined to run for (Arkansas) attorney general".

He won.

Clinton says he was "impressed" with the Voodoo priest and his "extraordinary event". In his autobiography he goes on to imply that this event informed his spiritual outlook in life.

Is it possible that Bill Clinton ascribes his early political success to animal sacrifice?

If so, one might wonder what he ascribes his later and greater political success too...

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm from AZ.
I'm worried sick that Ducey may put Mrs NoName in his seat.
He came from a really good family.
But after he came back home after being a POW, he found his wife unattractive after a terrible accident she'd had while he was in Vietnam.
He met a much younger and good looking Cindy(Homewrecker) Hensley in 1979 in Hawaii.
Her father, Jim Hensley was at one time, the wealthiest man in Arizona.
He was also one shady character.
He was involved in all sorts of illegal activity (racketeering, bookmaking, etc) and was a convicted felon.
Cindy and NoName began an affair that resulted in him kicking his first wife and 3 kids to the curb 8 months after meeting Cindy.
He obtained a quicky divorce 2 months later and married Cindy 2 months after that.
(Interestingly enough, her mother did the exact same thing...Jim Hensley was married with a family that she broke up and subsequently married him. Cindy is a product of her father's 2nd marriage.)
It was under the influence of his father in-law that NoName learned how make money by getting a little dirty. (It was through his father in-laws social/business contacts that he met and knew Charles Keating)
All this is just a taste of the long term corruption these people were and are involved in.
There is much to dig into here and there's a lot that's well documented.

Elo,

Trust the plan.

I forgot about his Keating 5 connections. This guy was a... Anyway. According to both Q and the judge, and the vibe, the entire McCain family was both targeted and made aware of the entire thing. I think it is in hand. Expect a Q drop related to SC vote and AZ

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Flashback

Telegraph:

Biochemist who became Haitis Voodoo "Pope" and once treated the Clintons to Animal Sacrifice

In his autobiography , the former US president Bill Clinton recalled a visit to Beauvoir’s centre in 1975 at which he and Hillary had been impressed by the sight of a man walking on hot coals and a woman biting the head off a live chicken. One American journalist, however, described Beauvoir as having “the oily manner of a man whom you wouldn’t want to leave alone with your money or your child”.

Bill and Hillary have visited the "Pope of Voodoo" multiple times. Their first visit was before Clinton become the Governer of Arkansas. Beauvoir is probably the most famous Voodoo priest in the world. Among other things he teaches that sacrificing living beings to demons can bring political success. The ceremony that involved the Clintons was held for the "God" Ogou, who governs war and politics.

Writes Clinton in his autobiography:

"By the time we got back from Haiti, I had determined to run for (Arkansas) attorney general".

He won.

Clinton says he was "impressed" with the Voodoo priest and his "extraordinary event". In his autobiography he goes on to imply that this event informed his spiritual outlook in life.

Is it possible that Bill Clinton ascribes his early political success to animal sacrifice?

If so, one might wonder what he ascribes his later and greater political success too..

I was impressed by people sharing themselves, helping others, working to know more about themselves and the forces that work against that. That inspired me to the path I took.

Bill's inspiration, well, killing stuff, blood, ritual, demons, and mayhem.

Funny that.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I'm guessing that if either of these two men thought Q-Larp was a threat to our, and their, safety the annonykids would be gitmoed.

Warrior said he had the utmost respect for Mattis. After seeing that pic from the funeral It had me looking at them for a sense beyond the image. I'm guessing these two sleep a few minutes a week...

Reply to self is poor form, but I felt bad after I posted this.

So I figured I'd post a pic of the two who previously protected us from folks like the anonykids.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Follow the Connections:

Book: The Goddess Sekhmet by Robert Masters, Foreword by Kenneth Grant

Who is Sekhmet?

She is the Scarlet Lady, the Goddess of War and Fire. People gave her blood offerings to quell and appease her insatiable lust for blood.

Who is Kenneth Grant?

The successor of Aleister Sex-Magick Crowley.

Who is Robert Masters?

The Husband of Jean Houston .

Who is Jean Houston?

The mentor of Hillary Clinton, who helped Clinton channel dead people for political advice.

Guardian: Hillary Clinton invokes the spirit of Eleanor Roosvelt

Hillary Clinton was encouraged by advisers Bateson and Jean Houston to hold imaginary conversations with her idol

That's MSM spin. Jean Houston does not believe that conversations with the dead are "imaginary". Her books say otherwise. As do her husbands books.

edit on Sun Sep 2 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Money, children and chickens. Sounds familiar.
I hear Hillary can't be trusted with any of that either.

With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Still think Google the good guy LOL
Google Search Appliance

Beta Evaluation Agreement between Google and the C_A

C_A Doc Link

Help with understanding implications…

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: fiverx313

And another thing,

How do you know Mcstain wasn't telling the truth?

do go on, please fully explicate your premise.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog
Well spoken.

/fistbump

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Those photos Q posted of McCain meeting with terrorists were pretty damning. But they wouldn't mean much to the average person unless there was an explanation of his terrorist friends' evil actions.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
America's true hero:

Deal with it. He was lightning before the Thunder:

edit on 3-9-2018 by EbbNFlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
New Thread on Assanges cybersecurity expert gone missing two weeks ago

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

Cindy McCain is a very real possibility. From Arizona Central newspaper.

The governor said in the KTAR interview last week that, throughout the planning for the late senator’s memorials in Phoenix, he and his administration returned to one central question: “What would John McCain do in this situation?”

Cindy McCain, 64, a philanthropist, businesswoman, military mom, and grandmother, is one potential choice to fill the seat of her husband of 38 years. She could represent the senator's legacy while pursuing her own priorities, such as fighting human trafficking.
More at: www.azcentral.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hey there everyone! Amazing how fast ya'll have been moving..thread 11 now..wow

Apologies, I haven't had a whole lot of time to catch up and post until today. Been VERY busy in NM.
This is not a game, this is R E A L, threats are R E A L, attacks are R E A L!

ALL gave some. Some gave ALL. GODSPEED

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP [Cold Ones]

Nowhere to run & nowhere to hide.
Eagles SEE their PREY.

Stay Aware & SAFE my fellow Patriots

Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Isolated CAMP? try CAMPS! New Mexico.

Nevada
California
Colorado
Arizona
Texas
Georgia
Virginia
Mississippi

What do cold EAGLES do?
WATCH THEIR PREY

OPS active.
Theater.
Semper Fidelis

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I have my Android (Google OS) set to push important political developments to me. Whenever there is an alert, it's ALWAYS something negative for President Trump...even if it's just a rumor from CNN/CBS/NBC/ABC. Never a peep about his accomplishments, no matter how positive for America/Americans.

When Obama was President, the political news alerts were ALWAYS positive.

My wife's I-Phone (Apple OS) is exactly the same. But she didn't request political updates. Apple just pushes out whatever it thinks is important. Turn them off..and the next operating system update finds them reactivated again.

Imagine the impact of these bombardments across +200 million devices in the U.S. alone.

It's no wonder that so many Anti-Trumpers and non-inquisitive indepedants, think the President is lying, or exaggerating, when he touts his many accomplishments. The majority of the media they see/hear/read never mention them.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Gateway Pundit has been proven fake news multiple times, had to retract stories... and yet "Q" references someone using their links in post-1946

"Q" is getting sloppy

Still trying to say Antifa and Nazism is the same thing

really trying hard with those dog-whistles "Q"

"Q" is literally the definition of fake news

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Post# 1923

Aug 26 2018 11:46:38
Suicide weekend?
Hands up?
[30]
[0:28]
Impossible?
Coincidence?
We are in control.
BIG week ahead.
Q

FAILED

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Are you referring to terrorist training camps?

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join