It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 126
<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: xuenchen

Here ya go- "PDF"

www.state.gov...

Thank You

😎

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
For Consideration

ARTICLE 3
CENTRAL AUTHORITIES AND PROCEDURES
FOR COMMUNICATIONS
1. Each Party shall implement the provisions of this Treaty, including the making and
receiving of requests, through its Central Authority.
2. For the United States of America, the Central Authority shall be the Attorney
General or persons designated by the Attorney General. For the Russian Federation, the
Central Authority shall be the Office of the Procurator General of the Russian Federation
or persons designated by the Procurator General.
3. The Central Authorities shall communicate directly with one another for the
purposes of this Treaty and may agree upon such practical measures as may be necessary
to facilitate the implementation of this Treaty.

www.state.gov...

Adam Schiff & Valerie Jarrett Phone Call Tapped (Treason)
Q-670
Q
!UW.yye1fxo
5 Feb 2018 - 7:55:42 PM
VJ phone call w/ AS.
42m 13s.
[2 listeners - no IDEN].
[1

]_reroutes_[9 random]
[1
]_reroutes_[2 random]
Article 3.
Section 3.
Q

qmap.pub...

Holy fookballs, that is why the "Russian" narrative is being pushed.....they did collude, but under a lawful treaty...no wonder they are in full panic mode, they know the game is up,

TheTaff

If correct then BOOM
BOOM
BOOM
BOOM.......big week indeed. 🍺
edit on 292018 by hiddenhandofthetaff because: Boo

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
does this mean anything to anyone?

2 results (0.11 seconds)
Search Results
Utility Regulatory Policy in the United States and Canada: ... - Page 523

books.google.com...
1991 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
V M ft* S b g S r ^ ILm(9w0 *~ a 1 o e mawo □ a S — CI *-> S8bS a — C c .£ I "8 "8 ~ J L. 01 B* (3 WO •S815 LIIV tl 41

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Question, what would make something I copy and paste into reply not show up?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Canadian Civil Aircraft Register - Page 1127

books.google.com...
1973 - ‎Snippet view - ‎More editions
A 768 04B60 MEYER J, 33 12 ALBERT ST, REG INA S. MJM l BEE CH J35 D 551 T | 3 |09 || 1 || 1 || 1 || 1 |2306 74| BA 15 04|160 BOUND ... SCHRO EDER DONALD ERNE ST, B0 x 159 , A NERC ID , SON OCO MJQ |1|PI PER PA 23 23 1142 ...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I google books the last Q ID and this is what came up, only 2

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

I quit looking into this because I believe that goop is drawing from your internet history. I get the same or similar results regardless of what Q trip I use.

I just goop-booked this last trip and got 4 pages of stuff.

I have never really looked into any of these books, but I believe because I follow Q that it is pulling from that association. Even after clearing cookies/cache and the like, same books every time.

ETA: I noticed you said Q id. I just tried that and got one result =

Your search - 04b60a - did not match any book results. Search Results
ISO 04B PLATE TYPE A - 04B - Sprockets - Power Transmission ... www.ptintl.com... ISO 04B PLATE TYPE A 04B-60A. ... View; Bottom View. 3D Preview; 2D View; Image; Downloads. product Dimensional data. Part-No. 04B-60A. Shaft-Size(d). 12. Dimensions (mm) (in). Product Detail. Description : ISO 04B PLATE TYPE A ...

Sounds like a fun read
edit on 2-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

shouldn't we have gotten the same results?

The only reason I posted is REG INA caught my eye. That and it looked like a Sufi decode LOL
edit on 2-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Well, I would think that maybe the reason we didn't get the same results is because I believe it returned a 'transmission' result on my end because we recently bought parts for our tractor, and it was probably the closest thing it could find to match to.

If you had been looking into things that deal with Canada, it would explain your results. Even if it was just some news articles that you dug into a bit more deeply.... I believe goop digs deep in the computer to find a correlation to what you want.

Just my take .... because we all know that no matter how hard you try, save a few hammers n some bleach bit, nothing is ever truly deleted.
edit on 2-9-2018 by Jusvistn because: cuz life's a beach but it doesn't wipe your computer..... like with a rag or something

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Collusion!

Photos Surface of McCain on Putin-Linked Deripaska’s Yacht; Oligarch Threw McCain Birthday Bash While FBI Probed Russian for Organized Crime Ties

truepundit.com... -organized-crime-ties/

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I wasn't looking that up though.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Just came across an old article from 2008:

McCain accused of accepting improper donations from Rothschilds

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Speaking of Hammers... It looks like 0bama tried to drop one on Trump on the way out. Interesting read on HAMR.

On June 5, whistleblower and former CIA/NSA contractor Dennis Montgomery filed a federal lawsuit [Dennis Montgomery, et. al, vs. James Comey, et.al.] against former President Barack Obama, former CIA Director John Brennan, former FBI director James Comey, former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, the NSA, the CIA and other former and current government officials. The suit claims that the defendants failed to investigate Montgomery’s whistleblower reports of illegal surveillance on Donald Trump and millions of other Americans. Montgomery alleges that the U.S. government wiretapped 17 Trump businesses including Trump Tower, Trump leasing programs, Donald Trump himself and various Trump family members. All were wiretapped under the Obama administration. There has been a wiretap on Trump for years, according to Montgomery.

Trump already knows everything.

Enjoy the show.

theamericanreport.org...

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Here is another quick question for you all, regarding the fake Hillary at the funeral. W

When was the last time you saw Hillary wear pants?

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I was thinking about McStain.

How do we know he was shot down over Hanoi? Isn't possible it was all a cover story? Maybe he sold his planes to the enemy or something. Then he comes out with that statement to discourage our troops. He was probably living large in with his commie buddies and it guaranteed him a lifetime appointment in politics.
edit on 2-9-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TomLawless
Collusion!

Photos Surface of McCain on Putin-Linked Deripaska’s Yacht; Oligarch Threw McCain Birthday Bash While FBI Probed Russian for Organized Crime Ties

truepundit.com... -organized-crime-ties/

T/L

This brings up an interesting point. We have photos of Mc is syria and I'm sure many more will just magically appear this week. So what happens when presented with the evidence?

I watched the exchange yesterday. I usually ignore that stupidity but something happened and I wanted to see the effect. It wasn't good. Folks here want the show to happen now, but when presented with irrefutable evidence of the horrors, many will double down. So how will the Mc worshipers spin it? Mc was investigating trump, he was as soldier doing... never mind. This is not going to be the revelation people want.

Case in point: Church and the pedophiles. If it was Chucky Cheese that had this issue, it would be shut down. The church, folks double down by saying "eh a few..." or "...mysterious ways..." or just go blank. The answer? I don't know, but ...Q... folks, take note, booms might just do more damage unless the mind controls are taken out entirely.

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

How much might you have looked into the 'stolen airplane' or the airplane pic posted by Q?

I don't know, but what stuck out to me as far as your searches was this part:

SCHRO EDER DONALD ERNE ST

At a glance, it looks like a name and street address, more so when you add

B0 x 159

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I didn't at all

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Was it Deripaska that kept a group of trained spy hookers on hand or was that another Russsian oligarch?

Or do all of them do that?
edit on b000000302018-09-02T17:41:21-05:0005America/ChicagoSun, 02 Sep 2018 17:41:21 -0500500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Q#2042

FISA warrant issued / approved>Manafort
Mueller>>Manafort
FISA warrant issued / approved>Papadopoulos
Mueller>>Papadopoulos
FISA warrant issued / approved>Page
Mueller>>Page
FISA warrant issued / approved>FLYNN
Mueller>>FLYNN

Notice the pattern, Mueller is between it all. Curious, how does Mueller investigate himself, the law says he must recuse? How do we reconcile that fact?

Why would Mueller investigate anything? He's not confused as to what happened, look at the connections. If Mueller knows what happened, what's to investigate? How do we reconcile that fact?

If Mueller is a white hat he's not investigating, he's building cases based on his involvement or if he's a black hate he's hiding it all. How do we reconcile that?

Mueller = U1. That fact makes him unqualified for SC, as the issue on DJT is russian in nature. Mueller is was FBI, that makes him unqualified to investigate.

Rant: "Russia did it..." Damn it, I wish people, especially the medicated, would stop using a national corporate fictions as a substitute for human beings. Russia is an idea, not a factual being - you can't touch Russia, you can touch and area that people have established as a demarcation known as Russia but Russia, USA, Chile are corporate fictions. Russia did nothing, some people who reside in Russia may have done something.

The reason this matters is "Russia is the boogieman" is a psyop, notice how it all changes if you say, "people who have established citizenship, and possible residence, within the corporate fiction known internationally as Russia, may have..." Corporate fictions do nothing, people do things.

Rant over.

new topics

top topics

<< 123  124  125    127  128  129 >>

join