It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -e11even-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

The worst part is that the pics in the drop are that stupid art with the bearded guys in bunny suits. I mean it is bad art but it isn't evil.

Also, Q just messed up again by adding the black blocks above and below the pics as if he had taken them, or hacked someone else's phone to take them, when many of us have already seen them floating around the web.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yesterday HRC looked bloated and ill.
Today, she looks to have lost 30lbs and appears 20 years younger.
Body double?

edit on 911818 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

clerk.house.gov...

This is the office of the clerk. You can access all roll call votes from there. I hate to tell you this but they don't have an HR 2884. I not only used their search but then went through the list of 379 roll issues that were voted on because they are not listed in numerical order and I didn't see it either. You are more than welcome to look it up.
I also looked by date and there were two issues voted on in that date

25912-JunH R 5041On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as AmendedPSafe Disposal of Unused Medication Act25812-JunH R 5327On Motion to Suspend the Rules and Pass, as AmendedPComprehensive Opioid Recovery Centers Act

Is it possible someone has created a very convincing but counterfeit page with links?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
I'm posting in case any body wants to research this,

*From the George Papadopoulos Sentencing memorandum, just filed tonite.

twitter.com...

www.documentcloud.org...

Looks like Popadopoulos tried to infiltrate early and often.

🤪🚬

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe it doesn't show up there because it has not been voted on yet. Clicking on the link for "Bill Summary and Status" on that site takes me to the one linked before, www.congress.gov..., put in "H.R.2884" hit search and it comes right up, so it isn't a fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My God all the information is in one link.

The same one posted several times already.

government house website😃

👆its all here👆

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

clerk.house.gov...

This is the roll call. By date. The issue number (HR2884)is the third column. Date is the second . I'm going to go look at this on my computer as there seems to be a size error for some pages.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone

That isn't HRC. NO WAY

Ole Billy looks younger in the pic as well.
edit on 1-9-2018 by CADpro because: add Bill

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

This could be. I was looking at issues that were voted on. I see the only action is it was sent to the house oversight committee.
But that's amazing. Rather than admit something as human as a typo he gets someone to create this mushmouth named referendum. Why didn't they vote on it?

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Elostone
She would have needed to drink 7 gallons of baby blood to look that much better in one day.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Alright alright don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm looking.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
But that's amazing. Rather than admit something as human as a typo he gets someone to create this mushmouth named referendum. Why didn't they vote on it?

That is what I thought at first but a dem from illinois presented it and what they wanted was for Trumps tweets and other social media texts to be part of the presidential archive. I don't think that is something Trump would have asked for and not from a dem.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Do you believe stuff like that? I mean blood is powerful as a psychic link but I don't think it has any youth imparting properties. My veins are full of the stuff and I'm not getting any younger lol.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elostone

Yesterday HRC looked bloated and ill.
Today, she looks to have lost 30lbs and appears 20 years younger.
Body double?

Hillary feeds off of all the sorrow and grief in the room.
Negative energy is her elixir of youth.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
5 months ago:

Now:

Change in diet perhaps? Less chicken.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

A dem is as easily bribed as a republican. Otherwise that's the most bizarre we struggled to make this an acronym from a random group of letters name for a referendum ever . And believe me I see the irony in my poorly worded sentence but GAWD....

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   
We have seen the body double before.

Smaller breasts apart from looking much younger.

P

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That must be an old pic from some other funeral because Al Gore today looks like a 300-lb sack of bloated spoiled baloney and that pic shows a rather slim man around 55-60.

posted on Sep, 1 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EbbNFlow

Same double used for the miracle "same day" recovery from the 9/11/16 "health incident".

😎💫😎

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join